Fozia Wahab Ka Aik Our Inkashaaf.....[**Video Added**]

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
فوزیہ وہاب بھی ایک عورت ہے اور ایک عورت سے آپ ایسے ہی بے وقوفانہ بیان کی توقع کرسکتے ہیں۔ اصل میں یہ آزاد خیال پارٹی ہے اسکا دور دور تک اسلام سے کوئی تعلق نہیں۔ یہ تو یہاں کی عوام کا پریشر ہے ورنہ یہ پارٹی تو پہلے دن ہی یہاں سیکیولر نظام قائم کردے۔ یہ امریکا کی بی ٹیم ہے۔

aap ye baat aurton k us tabqay k liey kehte jo iss tarha ki baaton main involve hai to acha hota... but sab aurton ko ilzaam dena bht buri baat hai... aap ne baat to kar di but iss main to sab aurtein a jati hain na... hamari maaen hamari behnain hamari beetian hamari bevian..ye sab rishtay to ap k b hain na.. its not fair.. hamari itni parhaizgaar naik maaen behnein beetian to iss main shamil na na karein.. aap ye baat aurton k us tabqay k lie kaho jo deserve karti hain but not for all..... so plz aap itnay extremist na bano.... naik or bad har society main hoti hain... mard b shamil hain in main.. so ghalat aap just jo ghalat hai usko kaho..... or main waqiae agree karta hon sab se k hmesha soch k bolna chahiey......

Last edited:

UKspec786

Councller (250+ posts)
For how long will the People of Pakistan put up with this dajjal party.
When ever they go back, on what they have previously said, they say "it not Quran or Hadith".

These remarks generally go unoticed. But what they are doing is slowly but surely desensitizing us. I've noticed when ever they mention , "its not Quran or Hadith" to cover a lie, you get no response from the tv anchor. The anchors should take a stand against these polititions who say this.

I'm sure you guys saw these video clip of the cabinet meeting where Arbab Allamghir was asked to recite surah Ihlaas. He recited it totaly wrong, yet no one in the cabinet thought it important enough to point that out to him and even worse, one of the polition thought it was funny.

Only an Inqilaab can save this country and get rid of this dajjalic system we live by. My prayer to Allah is when this iqilaab comes (which it definitly will), it is not too bloody... Ameen

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh GOD.........

Bhai en sahiba ko chup karao werna next time pata nhein konsa fatwa irshaad ferma dain gee.

Yasmena

Citizen
فوزیہ وہاب بھی ایک عورت ہے اور ایک عورت سے آپ ایسے ہی بے وقوفانہ بیان کی توقع کرسکتے ہیں۔ اصل میں یہ آزاد خیال پارٹی ہے اسکا دور دور تک اسلام سے کوئی تعلق نہیں۔ یہ تو یہاں کی عوام کا پریشر ہے ورنہ یہ پارٹی تو پہلے دن ہی یہاں سیکیولر نظام قائم کردے۔ یہ امریکا کی بی ٹیم ہے۔

110% agreed with you, my bro!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

and whats more, Zardari has suggested to its village people to recited DAROOD for the burried BHUTTOs , astaghfirullah

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
5-23-2010_107631_1.gif

ghias

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What else should we expect from this retarded woman. How dare she compares Pakistan's constitution with Islamic Law and Omer (R.A) with zardari ? She talks nonsense and never uses her brain before she speaks . Whatever reasons she comes up with Inshallah they will find no space on this earth to get protection. zardari and his team are scums of the earth . Their days are numbered Inshallah

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
In a hadith, our beloved Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: اعمالكم عمالكم.

یہ بدمعاش اور جاہل حکمراں مریخ سے نہیں آتے، ہم ہی سے بنتے ہیں
اگر ہمارا سدھرنے کا کوئی ارادہ نہیں تو کسی اچھی قیادت اور حکمراں کی توقع بھی نہیں رکھنی چاہیے

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
good someone else posted this before,,,as i was planning to post this
More loyal to the King than the King has been proved once again during this era of the Pakistan People Party, as the secretary information of the party, Ms Fauzia Wahab has said that the reason why the rulers were answerable to the law during the era of Hazrat Umer (PBUH), the second caliph of the Muslims was because there was no constitution then, and only Quran was present. She said that now because constitution is in Pakistan, so president cannot be asked any questions by the courts.
What really is she up to? Why is she bringing Quran and why is she comparing the constitution with the Quran? Quran is supreme and there is not a doubt about it and her statement has hurt the muslims , and its also a clear violation of the constitution of the Pakistan, which is based on Quran.
She should think hundreds of times before she opens up her mouth again as whenever she opens it filth comes out.

so here again our ruling munafiqeen have committed clear blasphemy aginst islam,quran and hazrat umar raziall unhu...
she has clearly said in above statement that pakistani constitution is above quran,thus committing treason against islam and pakistan.

when americans do blasphemy against islam we to deceive ourselves ban you tube (real reason for banning youtube is because it has such vast amount of anti ppp and anti establishment information which is censored by pakistani sold out media,this govt did not ban youtube for islam love actually according to my information,as according to my valid info in youtube and facebook some anti islam material was present since many years!)

so question rises that what should we do against our own rulers blasphemy against islam now!ofcourse nothing will be done i know!
because this nation is all a drama ,present day peoples so called islam and prophet love is upto a level till their own material benefits do not get in danger!!!
i am baizaar from this nation now

Last edited:

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)

you are right.... She may b successful in modeling (but just 4 old people nothing for youth)...
Iska mind ajkal wesay he crack howa para hai... Har din koi na koi ulti behooda baat keh deti hai...

Zardari should think about it seriously after benazeer... She is a good replacement for zardari... Lolzz

oh what a fantastic suggestion. After the merriage of shoaib malik and sania mirza, i thought zardari will propose sonia gandhi but even then your proposal is also not bad. Because now this time zardari need such a fool lady and not a clever one like benazir.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
She is a bright example of AQRABA PARWARI in Pakistan.... in every sid eof Pakistan we can see examples like her... these kind of people just wanna occupied places, ranks etc etc but they are not well prepared to fill this space, they know those inability but these kind of people are shamelessInke pass koi zameer naam ki cheez hi nahin hoti, to Deen ka kia kehna. ALLAH inko hidayat de. (Aameen)

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)

I am a Muslim and I give full respect to both these ulamas. I givefull regard to both of them. But here I do not agree with them. They have no right to deny Fauzia Wahab. She correctly said that the present court can only act according to the Constituiion of Pakistan and according the constitution, President cannot be called by the court. So they have to criticise the Constituion and to fauzia Wahab. I thanks to the stupid Fauzia Wahab who pointed out an unislamic clause of the constitution.

Shame upon us having such type of constitution

Why the assembly do not pass Quran as our constition which do not need any amendment till Qiamat ??????

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
There were people in the time of Prophet Mohammad S.A.W who were against him and Islam and this did not stop there this is still continue.People are against Islam and Quran but the point is that we should not give them importance.She belongs to that clan of people who are black spot on the name of muslims.these people can do anything for money and Designation.They are blind and ALLAH has folded there eyes and great azab is waiting for them.The only thing between them and AZAB E ILLAHI is death.May ALLAH give them a great punishment