Fozia Wahab Ka Aik Our Inkashaaf.....[**Video Added**]

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
5-23-2010_107596_1.gif

Stupid Woman...........

Last edited:

RoleModel

Citizen
فوزیہ وہاب بھی ایک عورت ہے اور ایک عورت سے آپ ایسے ہی بے وقوفانہ بیان کی توقع کرسکتے ہیں۔ اصل میں یہ آزاد خیال پارٹی ہے اسکا دور دور تک اسلام سے کوئی تعلق نہیں۔ یہ تو یہاں کی عوام کا پریشر ہے ورنہ یہ پارٹی تو پہلے دن ہی یہاں سیکیولر نظام قائم کردے۔ یہ امریکا کی بی ٹیم ہے۔

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think that Fozia Wahab should leave politics because every word that she utters is not believed or trusted by the people of Pakistan. She is a woman of many faces but it is hard to detect her real identity.

I think that she is still a good looking and a charming lady without her mouth and should seriously consider changing her profession and start modelling.

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
I think that Fozia Wahab should leave politics because every word that she utters is not believed or trusted by the people of Pakistan. She is a woman of many faces but it is hard to detect her real identity.

I think that she is still a good looking and a charming lady without her mouth and should seriously consider changing her profession and start modelling.
(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)

you are right.... she may b successful in modeling (but just 4 Old People nothing for youth)...
iska mind ajkal wesay he crack howa para hai... har din koi na koi ulti behooda baat keh deti hai...

zardari should think about it seriously after benazeer... she is a good replacement for zardari... lolzz

RoleModel

Citizen
ایک عجیب بات اور وہ یہ کہ فوزیہ وہاب کے اس بیان کو آج ٹی وی اور ڈان ٹی وی نے اس قابل بھی نہیں سمجھا کہ اسکے بارے میں خبر دی جائے۔ جبکہ یہ بات انہوں نے ڈان ٹی وی کے ایک پروگرام میں کہی تھی۔ جبکہ دوسرے چینلز اس بیان پر کھل کر اظہار رائے کررہے ہیں۔ کہیں دال میں کچھ کالا تو ہے۔

Last edited:

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
فوزیہ وہاب بھی ایک عورت ہے اور ایک عورت سے آپ ایسے ہی بے وقوفانہ بیان کی توقع کرسکتے ہیں۔ اصل میں یہ آزاد خیال پارٹی ہے اسکا دور دور تک اسلام سے کوئی تعلق نہیں۔ یہ تو یہاں کی عوام کا پریشر ہے ورنہ یہ پارٹی تو پہلے دن ہی یہاں سیکیولر نظام قائم کردے۔ یہ امریکا کی بی ٹیم ہے۔

Why the hell are you targeting all women in this regard! Think twice while passing out comments becoz the way you express youself exactly show your background wide and clear.

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
I was hurt to see Fozia Wahab's comments, we as a nation must be ashamed of electing such Firooni group of people!

HUNJRA

Councller (250+ posts)
I am confused

My request is to all my brothers please check is she Muslim????????????????????????????/
The Prophet's pbuh Sahabi Hazrat Umer Farooq (razi alah ho tala) kay panon ki khak bi Zuuuuuuuuuuurdai say Afzal ha . Zurdari ko to Islambad kay kise Mushoor rastay pay ulta lutka dana chayay aor nechay Fozia .............. ko

chmiq

Fouzia wahab and all of the PPP spokesmen are moles. they are goofs. these fat arses have only one mission to do.......including Khabeesus sift Aitazaz Ehsan Maukashanas, that THEY HAD TO DEFEND ALL RIGHT AND WRONG DONE OR SAID BY MALOOOOON ZARDARI......... they have nothing to do with people struck in Hunza...... ( PM said compensation would be given after the flood destroys them and we would estimate the loss and pay compensation accordingly-- what a logic u had PM sahib) they have nothing to do with common man...... a poor one.....what they care about is all about THEMSELVES or ZARDARISELVES......... Pay IMF dues by implementing VAT .......get commissions over Rental Power Projects despite of Chinese and Iranian offers to give electricity on cheap rates....... they are puppets in Zionists Hands.......follow their agendas......i.e to weaken Pakistan, to strengthen Indian and US agendas......

May we as a nation get some insight and wake up against all the traitors to save our Country..... to save Islam.

Aammeen

summa aammeen

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
یہ تو پیپلز پارٹی کے کارکنان کو سوچنا چا ہے،انھے پارٹی لیڈرز عزیز ہیں یا اسلام.

RoleModel

Citizen
Why the hell are you targeting all women in this regard! Think twice while passing out comments becoz the way you express youself exactly show your background wide and clear.

آج تک امریکا کی صدر عورت کیوں نہ بن سکی۔ میں عورتوں کے خلاف نہیں ہوں۔ لیکن انکا جو کام ہے وہ اسی میں اچھی لگتی ہیں۔ ورنہ یہی کچھ نکلتا ہے منہ سے جو سامنے ہے۔ اسی طرح پیلری کلنٹن کو بھی دیکھلیں پہلے بولتی ہے پھر سوچتی ہے۔

imemyself89

MPA (400+ posts)
آج تک امریکا کی صدر عورت کیوں نہ بن سکی۔ میں عورتوں کے خلاف نہیں ہوں۔ لیکن انکا جو کام ہے وہ اسی میں اچھی لگتی ہیں۔ ورنہ یہی کچھ نکلتا ہے منہ سے جو سامنے ہے۔ اسی طرح پیلری کلنٹن کو بھی دیکھلیں پہلے بولتی ہے پھر سوچتی ہے۔

No offense but that's quite retarded. You are saying all women are dumb? and men are smarter than women? I can tell you tons of women names who would make you look like a cow. How about think before you speak.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

mr! Can you undermine thecapabilities of your mother?

Just mind it that:
Behind every success there is a woman and behind of my success is my mother and now is my wife.
This is universal truth.
Please change your mind set.

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)

Such conservative people deserve to sit in a corner and stay shut! You seem very insecure of woman LOL

wamz4

Citizen
Salam to all,
aik to idhar baith ke she's gone she's gone karne se kuch hona nahi. Han itna zuroor ho jaye ga ke apna dil thanda kar lain ge.

khair anyways i wanted to ask all of you a question. Yar yeh fauzia wahab jab main ne tv pe dekha tha aur abhi is picture main bhi dekh ke aisa lagta hai jaisa koi CHARSI ho. Bolti bhi hai to CHARSION ki tarha aur lagti to takreeban POWDERY hai. Aahista Aahista bat karti hai aur har time hasti rehti hai, aankhain is ki black black rehti hain. Kia kisi aur ko yeh nahi lagta ke yeh CHARSI hai? waise to ap PPPP se expect kar sakte hain ke saare Tawaifon ke kothe ke kirdar hain.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

Be careful when you pass statements like this. This is against the civilized manner of participating in a discussion forum. In Islam men and women are equal and have same rights. This is our wrong impression that a women is "Nakis-ul-Akal". I strongly reject your claim as I grew up under the shadow of my mother as my father died when I wasn't even a teenager but I don't see any deficiency in my up bringing (Alhamdolillah). I am proud of my mother and I accept that wherever I am it's all because of my mother. Please come out from Jahilana culture where we abuse our women by saying that they are always wrong.

Last edited:

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
Salam to all,
aik to idhar baith ke she's gone she's gone karne se kuch hona nahi. Han itna zuroor ho jaye ga ke apna dil thanda kar lain ge.

khair anyways i wanted to ask all of you a question. Yar yeh fauzia wahab jab main ne tv pe dekha tha aur abhi is picture main bhi dekh ke aisa lagta hai jaisa koi CHARSI ho. Bolti bhi hai to CHARSION ki tarha aur lagti to takreeban POWDERY hai. Aahista Aahista bat karti hai aur har time hasti rehti hai, aankhain is ki black black rehti hain. Kia kisi aur ko yeh nahi lagta ke yeh CHARSI hai? waise to ap PPPP se expect kar sakte hain ke saare Tawaifon ke kothe ke kirdar hain.

hahahahha..... kya point uthayay hai aap ne. ky naksha bian kya hai fozia wahab ka... aadtain to almost milti he hain... aik or baat... aurton wali b koi baat nazar nahi ati is main.. na sharam na haya... aese ankhain nikaal nikaal k bat karti hai k jesay kha he jae gi... wese charsion wali khob misal di aap ne