Fozia Wahab Defending Zardari, loyalty at its best(SHAMEFUL)

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
It took my family 23 years to have our property vacated from just one tennant, so 8 years which becomes 11 years or whatever they feel like to say, is that a good enough excuse to justify corruption?

Point is to decide the case on Merits. If they get five years punishment, judge will consider that they have already spent that period and mah not go to jail.

But more importantly they will have to return the money and on top they will become disqualified for holding any public office.

Majority of MQM top leadership will probably be able to save their skin due of lack of evidence but it will be very difficult Altaf Bhai's case as evidence has been supplied by their dissidents.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What a shameless lady.... what a dark spot on the face of Pakistan. I don't think she was in her senses.She is so much posses with the love of zardari that she forgot she is on the public forum defending a well known corrupt.

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
iss sa acha tu shery rehman the .kuch manners tu tha.
look her eyes.and other body language .
typical phapy kutni ourat of common gale mahla .

farahsham

Citizen
she is not more then Mr zardari's butt kisser .. what a filthy lady is she who has no shame that who is she going to defend ....

G

i just want to slap her filthy? idiotic face....this shameless b*** has notthing else to support curroption...bloody ugly b***!!!!
even her own children are getting rid of her
shame on you fozia.....if PPP voters were a bit literate we wont be facing these days

Truebird

joth oor baighairti ki b had hoti hey... yeh PPP ka manshoor hey Kerna oor Mukerna. how stupid this party is ?

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mere pyarey bhaio, jis aurat ne 3 shadiyan ke ho,, uss main koi haya ya sharam baaqi nahi rehti.. abhi bhe jo iss ka husband hai wo over 80 years old bhuddha hai,, aap iss ke bus adaien dekha karein, ye aaj bhe 16 saal ke cherti jawani wali lerki ke terhan sab ko adaein dikhati hai, iss ke eyes main aap ko sharam wa haya naam ke koi cheaz nahi dikhai day ge, aik aur khaas baat, ye sir per kabhi dupatta nahi leti, iss ka dupatta hameshan shoulders per hota hai, jo her program main taqreeban 10 bar to laazmi girta hai,, jo aurat 3 husband se wafa nahi ker saki, uss se bari jhooti, be haya , be sharam, be zameer, aur be gerat kon ho ge,, so iss keachay main pathar na he maro to acha hai, kiun k iss main hamari ke insult hai, [fozia] issey ke aankhein gor se dekhein, in aankho main sharam wa haya naam ke koi cheaz nahi,,
aik taraf shermeela farooqi,, doosri taraf fauzia wahab,, ab mujhey nahi maloom in main se zayada kon c zardari ko khush kerti hai,, kiun k dono he zardari ko defend kerne aa jati hein,,
ppp ke party main sirf chund log he achay hein, like nabeel gabol, raza rabani, smam bukhari, baaqi to sab keacher hein,, wo bhe gattar wala,,

mates she is just focusing on twice elected of BB but sheis forgetting that in uk 10 percent deposit for property is only for residents not for overseas. zardari is an ass hole and she is just his licker

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Is Zardari more honorable then Khulafa-a-Rashdeen

Is Zardari more honorable then Khulafa-a-Rashdeen

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph7IJPR9F5E[/video]

R Bhatti

Voter (50+ posts)
Bhai log,
I feel we should avoid talking like this about a woman,in such harsh words.She mite not even know what we are talking and we mite not even realize how fast our faith slips from our heart.I;m no supporter of her or PPP,and i also get angry and depressed when these ministers come on Tv and try and defend Mr.Zardari....but the most important thing is to realize the time we are living in.Itni bari bari baat par bhi in sub ki maafi ho sakti hai because ALLAH is MOST FORGIVING aur itni choti si baat pe hamari pakar ho sakti hai.....so bhai log....deen ki asal essence ko samjho,is tarah ke comments ko avoid karo.Specially regarding someones and specifically a woman's personal life....

PLz dont mind,
I felt it was important to say that.

maminhbl

Citizen
[quote="saleem195"]agreed to all of u[/quote]

Fauzia Wahab is defending Mr.Zardari because she is loyal to him when he was in socalled jail. At that time there were talks that he used to spend nights in Bilawal House where this lady was serving as his wife and used to bring others also for his entertainment. She is still loyal to him in his bed bringing more and more for him and getting from him whatever she wants. So why she would not bark on tv anchors.

maminhbl

Citizen
[qu [fozia] ote="Zaidi Qasim"]What a shameless lady.... what a dark spot on the face of Pakistan. I don't think she was in her senses.She is so much posses with the love of zardari that she forgot she is on the public forum defending a well known corrupt.[/quote]
I FULLY AGREE.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I saw only the first (1 to 7) and I can see what she is trying to do. I dont blame her if she is defending AZ because that is her job, even thought I do not know who she is or what position she holds.

But her behavior of rudeness was terrible. Barey dant key boli: correct yourself.

Her fair analysis is she is stupid fatso and should not be invited again.

But then again bro, you have to also realise, defending the president is 'kar-e-darad' and i am sure deep down she knows it.

Glasses's excuse is so pathetic, if you go to appear on a show, you keep glass on you not in your purse....

But I am glad to see that Pakistan has advanced quiet a bit in journalism and cross firing

good work on part of the anchorman. he was totally prepared

Gazoo Martian

maminhbl

Citizen
Za[size=200 said:
[fozia] [/size]idi Qasim]What a shameless lady.... what a dark spot on the face of Pakistan. I don't think she was in her senses.She is so much posses with the love of zardari that she forgot she is on the public forum defending a well known corrupt.

I FULLY AGREE WITH ZAIDI QASIM'S VIEWS