Former KP IG Nasir Durrani passed away due to COVID -19

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sir G you also take care of yourself, you are in that dangerous age bracket and living in another country with very high rates. My whole point was even if you are healthy with no underlying conditions it can be fatal just due to the age factor.

Yes, you're right.
In 2020 altogether I stepped out of my home not more than 10 times in the whole year. Most of the time for a walk in the open, once to bank and just once to Costco but always with full PPE protection protocol. It is for this reason most of the time was spent on comp. All official engagements virtual and even after 2 Vax doses still staying home.
Anyway, thank you for your concern and for your sincere advice.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes, you're right.
In 2020 altogether I stepped out of my home not more than 10 times in the whole year. Most of the time for a walk in the open, once to bank and just once to Costco but always with full PPE protection protocol. It is for this reason most of the time was spent on comp. All official engagements virtual and even after 2 Vax doses still staying home.
Anyway, thank you for your concern and for your sincere advice.
Ya Allah please free us from this scourge as soon as possible, now the toll is becoming to hard to bear and you have promised us you will not test us with more than what we can bare. Ameen

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ya Allah please free us from this scourge as soon as possible, now the toll is becoming to hard to bear and you have promised us you will not test us with more than what we can bare. Ameen
Aameen.

I frequently talk to CDC director and other doctors specially Dr. Oz, a very good friend of mine, and it is generally believed that the problem is not going anywhere soon may be it'll take another 2+ years. The problem is rapid mutation.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Aameen.

I frequently talk to CDC director and other doctors specially Dr. Oz, a very good friend of mine, and it is generally believed that the problem is not going anywhere soon may be it'll take another 2+ years. The problem is rapid mutation.
2020 got screwed and I knew 2021 was also screwed, but now this. ?