For all PTI Friends -an eye opener

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)
yara i think @ muslim only is nooransupporter he is just pretending b JI guy............so watch out ..............i heard respected Munawar Hassan sahb today in arif nizami program where he said talksbr still underway with PTI but no consensus has reached yet............on the other hand geo confirmed that our Khan sahb have file papers from na122 so its not liaqat or farid's constituency.........so im hopefull INA there will b good news blacksheeps on both sides will fail if any.....

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
I pray that JI and PTI reach a country wide seat adjustment accord. JI has one of the largest literate vote banks. Majority of its members are loyal and literate. They are not brainwashed buffoons as you see in other statuesque parties.

tariisb

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اگر تحریک انصاف اور جماعت اسلامی کسی مشترکہ حکمت عملی کے قریب ہیں ، تو اس مقام پر ایک دوسرے پر بیان بازی مناسب نہیں

:)وقت نازک اور ، لمحات قلیل ، زیر زبر پیش کو نظر انداز کر کے ، آگے بڑھا جاۓ

Khurasan

Citizen
Its not jamatis, its PTI who backstabbing JI.
PTI are hijacked by liberals.
IK is liberal too. Ik problem is he a rigid man.

DrFixit

MPA (400+ posts)
Ik is being stern and man of principles, this is a trait and not a problem. If PTI is liberal, to sir ap PMLn sa itehad kerain or apna true purpose in politics prove kerain, hamay bhi pata lagay what is JI all about. This is not a fight of liberal or conservative, this is a war between right and wrong, and IK is at right. I wish JI makes an alliance with PTI, but it seems they are too blind for the seats that they would even make an alliance with PMLn.

Its not jamatis, its PTI who backstabbing JI.
PTI are hijacked by liberals.
IK is liberal too. Ik problem is he a rigid man.

Last edited:

Khurasan

Citizen
Ik is being stern and man of principles, this is a trait and not a problem. If PTI is liberal, to sir ap PMLn sa itehad kerain or apna true purpose in politics prove kerain, hamay bhi pata lagay what is JI all about. This is not a fight of liberal or conservative, this is a war between right and wrong, and IK is at right. I wish JI makes an alliance with PTI, but it seems they are too blind for the seats that they would even make an alliance with PMLn.

Hum to PTI waley hain bhai.
baat yeha sahi hai, PTI dont want to go in alliance with JI.
siasat mai zid nahi hoti hai, PTI is saying k dont go with PMLN when you have an alliance with us. This is some stupidity.
PTI will miss the train of Lahore but not Lahore only they will lost KPK too.

DrFixit

MPA (400+ posts)
Exactly, JI is too concerned about missing the train this time that they would not even mind making alliance with PMLn. As i said, i wish JI makes an alliance with PTI, it shall strengthen both parties, but i totally stand with PTI decision about about no alliance if JI makes alliances with PMLn, you call it stupidity, i call it high moral grounds. Os rizk sa maut achi jis rizk sa aati ho parwaz ma kotaahi.

Hum to PTI waley hain bhai.
baat yeha sahi hai, PTI dont want to go in alliance with JI.
siasat mai zid nahi hoti hai, PTI is saying k dont go with PMLN when you have an alliance with us. This is some stupidity.
PTI will miss the train of Lahore but not Lahore only they will lost KPK too.

tarzanfaridi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shayud aap ko putta hay ya nhn" Qureshi PTI main NOORA league ka agent hay, he is here to destroy the party completely" He will do what ever will benefit Noora league.

Khurasan

Citizen
Shayud aap ko putta hay ya nhn" Qureshi PTI main NOORA league ka agent hay, he is here to destroy the party completely" He will do what ever will benefit Noora league.

establishment want shareef in government, after all jag Punjabi jag. and Punjabi jag gaya. now establishment want JI to alliance with PMLN.