firdous ashiq awan and sania mirza

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Isn't ShaheedChaudhary and Indian member? me think so
FISRT OF ALL YOU GOT MY NAME WRONG. ITS SHAHEEDCHOUDRY. SECONDLY I DON'T EVEN KNOW INDIAN MEMBER. I THINK I CALLED JINNAH NON MUSLIM AND THAT MAKES ME INDIAN MEMBER RIGHT?

Jinnah was the eldest of seven children born to Mithibai and Jinnahbhai Poonja. His father, Jinnahbhai (1857–1901), was a prosperous Gujarati merchant who had moved to Sindh from Kathiawar, Gujarat before Jinnah's birth.[10][11] His grandfather was Poonja Gokuldas Meghji,[12] a Hindu Bhatia Rajput from Paneli village in Gondal state in Kathiawar. Jinnah's ancestors were Hindu Rajput who converted to Islam.[11] Jinnah's family belonged to the Ismaili Khoja branch of Shi'a Islam,[4]

NOW WHY DON'T YOU DO SOME RESEARCH ABOUT ISMAILI KHOJAS? I HAVE MET PLENTY OF THEM AND THEY DON'T CLAIM TO BE MUSLIMS.

Last edited:

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
yes, read any of his biography(please not the one from pakistan) and you will find it out. Wikipedia may be a good start.

Are you sure that All articles on Wikipedia are well scrutinized for reliability?It is strange that to prove him non-Muslim, you want to avoid the people who were with him till his last period of his life. I hope that you already know that Main Funeral Prayer of Muhammad Ali Jinnah (May Allah bless him) was led by Sheikh Shabbir Ahmed Usmani (Rehmat Ullah Alaihi) in the presence of many renowned Islamic Scholars of that time so let me know if is it permissible to offer Namaz-e-Janaza of Non Muslim according to Islam??

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Good work Sania!
Thank you for putting this whole crap fest to rest and puncturing my over excited countrymen's bloated egos!

She has married Shoaib, koi bhaag ker nahi aye. Lets not treat her as a 'trophy'. Give her some real respect.

All over the media we are giving this false impression that we are giving her respect by welcoming her but in reality hamaray dil mein laddoo phoot rahay hein that 'india ke beti' ko hamara jawan 'chuk' ker lay aya like its a goddman Punjabi film!
Please grow up.

And Firdaus Ashiq Awan is the biggest douchebag in Pakistan right now!

ghias

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
but jinnah was not muslim. so lets stick with iqbal
Jinnah was Muslim and we dont't have any right to call someone kafir without any knowlege. Secondly Jinnah never said religion and politics should be seperate .Now come to the main point. Why are we jumping to the conclusion.We should see things in their context. She is indian and there's nothing wrong in that .she is shoaib's wife and you can't change it.She just said she is wife of shoaib and she is indian .Did she say she is not muslim ? Why we getting so serious on this issue .Get a life

ghias

Good work Sania!
Thank you for putting this whole crap fest to rest and puncturing my over excited countrymen's bloated egos!

She has married Shoaib, koi bhaag ker nahi aye. Lets not treat her as a 'trophy'. Give her some real respect.

All over the media we are giving this false impression that we are giving her respect by welcoming her but in reality hamaray dil mein laddoo phoot rahay hein that 'india ke beti' ko hamara jawan 'chuk' ker lay aya like its a goddman Punjabi film!
Please grow up.

And Firdaus Ashiq Awan is the biggest douchebag in Pakistan right now!
that's the best anaylsis some1 could give . Good job

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you sure that All articles on Wikipedia are well scrutinized for reliability?It is strange that to prove him non-Muslim, you want to avoid the people who were with him till his last period of his life. I hope that you already know that Main Funeral Prayer of Muhammad Ali Jinnah (May Allah bless him) was led by Sheikh Shabbir Ahmed Usmani (Rehmat Ullah Alaihi) in the presence of many renowned Islamic Scholars of that time so let me know if is it permissible to offer Namaz-e-Janaza of Non Muslim according to Islam??
Yes, wikipedia can be edited by anyone in the world. Rulers, Kings, Presidents, PMs and leaders always have "sarkari molvis" around them. Shabbir Usmani was no different than Abu al Fazal (molvi of Akbar Badshah) or Abdul Qadir Azad(molvi of Zia ul Haq).
Okay, I will make it short. Please provide me some proof that he was a muslim. condition: proof may not be printed in Pakistan.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sania Shoaib kay maslay mein becharay Quaid ko kyun ragra laga rahay ho bhai! :D
He is dead so let Allah decide if he was a Muslim or otherwise!

ghias

i didnt support shoaib malik from first day coz of his match fixing in pakistan team even i m against those politicians who are supporting shoab malik coz he was corrupt but still supporting him as national hero like they support zardari as good man and rehman malik but let me clear this.
if you come in shoes of sania mirza you will realize that she cant support pakistan over night or in matter of days coz if she will start praising pakistan her family lives in india and people in india are sicko they just want a point to make an issue as we all know what they did against sania when they found out about her marriage with shoaib so she have to say this to show indian people that she is still indian and as we are proud pakistani she born there its natural she love india as her country so there is no harm in this statement and its not necessary for her that she say i love pakistan and hate india. These people dont give a damn about anything.
one more thing i wanna mention that one guy who was army general and benazir was giving out to him so he said no matter what she say every day at the end of the day she gets control by one man who is zaradri. Lol i hope you get my point
Well I aboslutely agree with you about your analysis about Sania Mirza. She is right to say she is indian as she was born there.Deep in her heart she definitely like pakistan otherwise she wouldn't pick a pakistani guy in these gloomy days for sure. In future if her marriage life is affected ,would she be able to go back to india where her family belongs to if she abondens India for pakistan .It should make sense to people .. Also she can make more money playing for India lol

Last edited:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
jinnah was muslim and we dont't have any right to call someone kafir without any knowlege. Secondly jinnah never said religion and politics should be seperate .now come to the main point. Why are we jumping to the conclusion.we should see things in their context. She is indian and there's nothing wrong in that .she is shoaib's wife and you can't change it.she just said she is wife of shoaib and she is indian .did she say she is not muslim ? Why we getting so serious on this issue .get a life

welcome to this debate sir. Read it carefully. I never said jinnah was kafir as you quoted me. What do you mean when you say without any knowledge? Don't we all know jinnah and his life. That is public knowledge. When you say get a life........what does that mean. You are saying i don't have a life? You are jumping to conclusion without knowing me. I have a very good life and i understand that slang.

ghias

welcome to this debate sir. Read it carefully. I never said jinnah was kafir as you quoted me. What do you mean when you say without any knowledge? Don't we all know jinnah and his life. That is public knowledge. When you say get a life........what does that mean. You are saying i don't have a life? You are jumping to conclusion without knowing me. I have a very good life and i understand that slang.
Get a life doesn't mean how's your life . It means you could do many things better then what you are doing now. Don't take it out of context . i said this in regards to what you are discussing here. I don't know if it's in public knowlege but it's not to my knowledge and millions would still disagree with you.
Jumping to conclusion was about your reaction on Sania's statement. Being Muslim she has a right to marry any muslim anywhere in the world .That's her personal decision whoever she chooses. She should represent her motherland who she owes a lot .same goes to Shoaib. She said she married a pakistani not a pakistan and i don't see anything wrong in it .Why people are getting so emotional with such statements. God knows

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
get a life doesn't mean how's your life . It means you could do many things better then what you are doing now. Don't take it out of context . I said this in regards to what you are discussing here. I don't know if it's in public knowlege but it's not to my knowledge and millions would still disagree with you.
Jumping to conclusion was about your reaction on sania's statement. Being muslim she has a right to marry any muslim anywhere in the world .that's her personal decision whoever she chooses. She should represent her motherland who she owes a lot .same goes to shoaib. She said she married a pakistani not a pakistan and i don't see anything wrong in it .why people are getting so emotional with such statements. God knows
i know what get a life means. I answred it out of context and otherwise also. But you went off the track. Can you check all above my statements. Where did i bring sania's religion up?

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
Yes, wikipedia can be edited by anyone in the world. Rulers, Kings, Presidents, PMs and leaders always have "sarkari molvis" around them. Shabbir Usmani was no different than Abu al Fazal (molvi of Akbar Badshah) or Abdul Qadir Azad(molvi of Zia ul Haq).
Okay, I will make it short. Please provide me some proof that he was a muslim. condition: proof may not be printed in Pakistan.

Even if your assumption about Sheikh Shabbir Ahmed Usmani(RA) suppose to be correct but still it would not be helpful to justify your statement about Muhammad Ali Jinnah (May Allah bless him) "jinnah was not Muslim". It has been established as a broad day light that Sheikh Shabbir Ahmed Usmani(RA) performed the Namaz-e-Janaza of Jinnah in presence of overwhelming crowd including many Islamic Scholars and the People who spent their life with Jinnah specially in Last days of his life. Islamic Scholars have been visiting his grave and making Dua-e-Maghfarat for him since his death. Scholars have not objected on his status of Islam since his death till today.According to Islamic ruling, It is enough proof of someone to be Muslim.

Last edited:

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
The truth of Firdaus Ashiq Awan

Firqaus Ashiq Awan is a federal minister for population & welfare who represents Sialkot she was PML-Q member who turned 'lota' became part of Peoples Party as a 'parliamentarian', this video shows her 'real' self, and her mentality. If Sania Mirza would've seen this video she probably would've refused to even be in the same frame with this shameful beast:

Discussing her behaviour:

Last edited: