firdous ashiq awan and sania mirza

omerkuwait

Councller (250+ posts)
SLAM O ELIKAM

guys look at this news k hamaray paisaoo say diaa thaa GOLD KA TAAJ aunt fidous ashiq awan nay aur sania gee ke statement chk karoo poora pakistan sania k leye khushia MANA raha thaa(except me ).
aur uss nay kia jota mara hai .

have nice day for those who say sania bhabi.

sania01.gif

shoaibfamilya.gif

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Today I feel proud of my judgement. I was the odd vote against this marriage in the poll conducted two weeks ago on siasat.pk

I feel sad to see these ministers spending hard earned tax payers money on such things.. Instead they could have done something good with that money for at least 1 citizen of Pak to make his future bright by educating him...

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
اختلاف راۓ ہر بات پہ اچھی نہیں فراز
بات اچھی ہو تو آگے بڑھانی چاہیے

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)
I would value sincere dua from a peasent more than have a gift from a goverment tuttoo, who talks filth on a chat show. Besides why arn't we doing somthing about our bhabies in Pakistan Dr. Firdous? Did you know that they dont even have basic needs never mind GOLD TAJ. Shame on you and your Political society!!!

As regards Sania Mirza, why shouldn't she support India, that is her mother land.

The question is who will her children support?

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)
but jinnah was not muslim. so lets stick with iqbal

I am not a scholar, but I have been advised by many to refrain from the above comment as either the accused or accuser is a non muslim. think about it.

Besides can we be humans first please and then think about who is a muslim and who isn't and pray that our iman stays strong for ever!!

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother, Are you serious???

Dear Knowledge Seeker

I am not sure if your question is to me or SheedChoudry, but I would like to clarify my abrupt reply by the following piece I have googled and this is what I was reffering to:-

[SIZE=+1]Be Careful who you call a Kafir[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]"As to those who reject Faith, It is the same to them Whether thou warn them Or do not warn them; They will not believe." The Holy Quran, 02:06 Al Baqarah[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Abdullah Yusuf Ali's commentary: Kufr, Kafara, Kafir, and derivative forms of the word, imply a deliberate rejection of Faith as opposed to a mistaken idea of Allah or faith, which is not consistent with an ernest desire to see the truth. Where there is sch desire, the Grace and Mercy of Allah gives guidance. But that guidance is not efficacious when it is deliberately rejected, and the possibility of rejection follows from the grant of free will. The consequence of the rejection is that spiritual faculties become dead or impervious to better influence.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Be careful who you call Kafir because only Allah knows who is truly a rejector and who is merely a misguided person. It is not up to us to "sentence" a person to the Hellfire.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]We must always maintain courtesy, diplomacy and a never-dying zeal to convey the message to others no matter how discouraging or useless it may seem - don't give up on a non-muslim because most people are good people who simply need a break from the anti-Islamic propaganda around them.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The Fastest Way to Leave Islam[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]It is always safest to assume that a non-muslim has been misguided, misinformed and fed lies and misconceptions about Islam and Muslims - don't jump to calling him a Kafir. Remove the name-calling from your articles and websites - wouldn't you rather be safe than sorry - name-calling, especially wrongly branding someone as 'evil', 'kafr' and 'manifestation of satan' - GHEEBOT - could entail dire consequences for us on Judgement Day.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Perhaps there is no faster way to leave Islam than by calling other Muslims "kafir" or "mushrik" without discrimination.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]About calling other Muslims "kafir," we read the following hadith: It is reported on the authority of Ibn `Umar that the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: Any person who calls his brother: O Unbeliever! (then the truth of this label) would return to one of them. If it is true, (then it is) as he asserted, (but if it is not true), then it returns to him (and thus the person who made the accusation is an Unbeliever). [Muslim][/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Therefore, if you call other Muslims "kafir" or "mushrik" without discrimination, you could find that you have left Islam, according to the words of the Prophet (s.a.w.), in less than a second.[/SIZE]

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Firdous awan

Firdous awan is a 'lota' [PML-Q imbecile turnes PPP crony] who has been rightly labeled as Wasi Zafar version of woman[on express channel she called Kashmala Tariq a w****], her crazy and ridiculous responses on questions regarding this present govt. governance led to Yusuf Raza Gilani to apologize to fellow parliamentarian for Ms. Awan 's conduct, representing Sialkot this is her only achievement of presenting a gold crown to an Indian national and call her Pakistani bahu[which sania mirza disapproved of], badly trying to gain some good name which off course wont come from her performance as a representative or as a minister, but I'd thank Sania Mirza as she involuntarily refused to assure this pathetic minister does'nt get credit.

Last edited:

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
i didnt support shoaib malik from first day coz of his match fixing in pakistan team even i m against those politicians who are supporting shoab malik coz he was corrupt but still supporting him as national hero like they support zardari as good man and rehman malik but let me clear this.
if you come in shoes of sania mirza you will realize that she cant support pakistan over night or in matter of days coz if she will start praising pakistan her family lives in india and people in india are sicko they just want a point to make an issue as we all know what they did against sania when they found out about her marriage with shoaib so she have to say this to show indian people that she is still indian and as we are proud pakistani she born there its natural she love india as her country so there is no harm in this statement and its not necessary for her that she say i love pakistan and hate india. These people dont give a damn about anything.
one more thing i wanna mention that one guy who was army general and benazir was giving out to him so he said no matter what she say every day at the end of the day she gets control by one man who is zaradri. Lol i hope you get my point

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Firdaus Awan

Firdous awan is a 'lota' [PML-Q imbecile turned PPP crony] who has been labeled as Wasi Zafar version of woman[on live TV she called Kashmala Tariq[PML-Q] a pros******], her crazy and ridiculous responses on questions regarding this present govt. governance led to Yusuf Raza Gilani to apologize to fellow parliamentarian for Ms. Awan 's conduct, representing Sialkot this is her only achievement of presenting a gold crown to an Indian national and call her Pakistani bahu[which sania mirza disapproved of], badly trying to gain some good name which off course wont come from her performance as a representative or as a minister, but I'd thank Sania Mirza as she involuntarily refused to assure this pathetic minister does'nt get credit.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I would value sincere dua from a peasent more than have a gift from a goverment tuttoo, who talks filth on a chat show. Besides why arn't we doing somthing about our bhabies in Pakistan Dr. Firdous? Did you know that they dont even have basic needs never mind GOLD TAJ. Shame on you and your Political society!!!

As regards Sania Mirza, why shouldn't she support India, that is her mother land.

The question is who will her children support?

their children will support DUBAI LOL