"Export of August 2021 fall short and only USD 2.257 billion"Abdul Razak

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now you can laugh as much you want i prove and i was that excessive devaluation does not help export or stops imports
https://twitter.com/x/status/1433002729023188998
Remittance will be reduced and CAD number will be beyond July 2021 numbers even after 3% in August.

I wish we could have defaulted in mid 2018 so at least we could have avoided PTI finance team.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Now you can laugh as much you want i prove and i was that excessive devaluation does not help export or stops imports
Devaluation makes import expensive. Wait a few months for effects of devaluation to take place

arifkarim

I wish we could have defaulted in mid 2018 so at least we could have avoided PTI finance team.
Khotay please share inflation figures of Lebanon and Argentina after default

Khotay Patwaris like you start crying when inflation is under 20 percent. Imagine the inflation if Pakistan declared bankruptcy in 2018, dumbo

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Devaluation makes import expensive. Wait a few months for effects of devaluation to take place
We are waiting since 3 years no effect on export. Only on par with ppp 2011 number not even beating.

Better to get defaulted right at this moment otherwise even PKR goes 200 late this year still CAD will be above 13 billion dollar.

Excessive devaluation never helps to reduce CAD or exports it proven by major references. Excussive devaluation only happens when a country defaults. I wish we can announce a proper default so we stop going for borrowed CAD.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1433002729023188998
Remittance will be reduced and CAD number will be beyond July 2021 numbers even after 3% in August.

Your wish of ‘default’ will remain just that ..... an endian wish ..... :)
We need IK for at least until 2028 to stabilise country’s economy which PPP and PMLN painstakingly destroyed.......
And for Pakistan economy to prosper, Sindh should be taken out of clutches of Bhuttos and Zardaris......

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your wish of ‘default’ will remain just that ..... an endian wish ..... :)
We need IK for at least until 2028 to stabilise country’s economy which PPP and PMLN painstakingly destroyed.......
And for Pakistan economy to prosper, Sindh should be taken out of clutches of Bhuttos and Zardaris......
Pti still competiting with ppp numbers of export in 2010 and 2011. Too much overvalue or devalue never helps. Pti same coin as pmln. Both are doing same in a different manner. At least PMlN brought FDI and secondary investment which going out since PTI came.

I wish we could have could have defaulted in 2018 to avoid PTI government.

arifkarim

We are waiting since 3 years no effect on export. Only on par with ppp 2011 number not even beating.

Better to get defaulted right at this moment otherwise even PKR goes 200 late this year still CAD will be above 13 billion dollar.

Excessive devaluation never helps to reduce CAD or exports it proven by major references. Excussive devaluation only happens when a country defaults. I wish we can announce a proper default so we stop going for borrowed CAD.
Govt is not declaring bankruptcy as it would cause hyper inflation. Just look at what happened to Lebanon and Argentina after default Khotay.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do not look at reserve they are useless. Our biggest mistake was pause imf program again and now we are slowly going towards unannonced default. You mark my words you will remember this and anyone can bet me that PTI will announce a soft statement.

arifkarim

Pti still competiting with ppp numbers of export in 2010 and 2011. Too much overvalue or devalue never helps. Pti same coin as pmln. Both are doing same in a different manner. At least PMlN brought FDI and secondary investment which going out since PTI came.

Slow devaluation is always better than sudden devaluation that causes hyper inflation after default

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Lol .... you can wish like an endian for Pakistani default but let me tell you one fact ..... Whatever a patwari writes , the opposite of it is best for Pakistan....... So you can say you wish , you lament whatever but fact is PMLN brought Pakistan to edge of default in 2018 with record loans and almost no industry...... Now with India’s try up and running things are turning around .....
Next time when you try to be an economist, try answering one question...... How was economy under PMLN good when there was record decrease in export and record increase in CAD ????? ...... and in your OWN words Pakistan was near default . Just try answering that before even raising one question on PTI .....

arifkarim

Do not look at reserve they are useless. Our biggest mistake was pause imf program again and now we are slowly going towards unannonced default. You mark my words you will remember this and anyone can bet me that PTI will announce a soft statement.
Pakistan is nowhere near default. Reserves are at record high. Devaluation will happen but inflation will be in check

arifkarim

Lol .... you can wish like an endian for Pakistani default but let me tell you one fact ..... Whatever a patwari writes , the opposite of it is best for Pakistan....... So you can say you wish , you lament whatever but fact is PMLN brought Pakistan to edge of default in 2018 with record leans and almost no industry...... Now with India’s try up and running things are turning around .....
Next time when you try to be an economist, try answering one question...... How was economy under PMLN good when there was record decrease in export and record increase in CAD ????? ...... and in your OWN words Pakistan was near default . Just try answering that before even raising one question on PTI .....
This dumb Patwari Desprado wants hyper inflation in Pakistan that follows after govt declares bankruptcy

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This dumb Patwari Desprado wants hyper inflation in Pakistan that follows after govt declares bankruptcy
He is not dumb ...... Either is an endian in disguise just like many many others we squashed on this forum for last 3 yrs or he is a paid propagandist ......
On all other topics he is in favour of PMLN ..... Here he says he wished Pakistan had defaulted even before PTI govt ...... that means essentially at end of PMLN govt .... So not dumb .... Only here to discredit PTI and Pakistan....

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan is nowhere near default. Reserves are at record high. Devaluation will happen but inflation will be in check
It is. I study a a lot on this trust me on this and wait for late september.

How

1) 4.5 billion dollar are safe deposit of Chinese in our 20 billion dollar SBP Reserve. Safe deposit means that it is unusable and cannot used even 1 dollar.

2) 3 billion dollar are of UAE and KSA combine safe deposit.

3) 5 billion dollar swap exchange, which has to be paid maximum in 6 months and cost of this is 5% of it's every 3 months

4) IMF liability is 7.8 billion dollar. Only it will converted into Positive reserve if we complete the whole program ,otherwise it will be taken out within 1 year according to IMF act 2012. That is why PPP never felt after shocks of IMF program ending prematurely other wise it would have been in a same situation.

I am telling you we will get soft default in this late month. Just announce default so that we could avoid paying this all and we will have chapter 11 rights and 5 year grantee. The after shocks will only be for 6 otherwise it will be late September after shocks will be much heavy.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is. I study a a lot on this trust me on this and wait for late september.

How

1) 4.5 billion dollar are safe deposit of Chinese in our 20 billion dollar SBP Reserve. Safe deposit means that it is unusable and cannot used even 1 dollar.

2) 3 billion dollar are of UAE and KSA combine safe deposit.

3) 5 billion dollar swap exchange, which has to be paid maximum in 6 months and cost of this is 5% of it's every 3 months

4) IMF liability is 7.8 billion dollar. Only it will converted into Positive reserve if we complete the whole program ,otherwise it will be taken out within 1 year according to IMF act 2012. That is why PPP never felt after shocks of IMF program ending prematurely other wise it would have been in a same situation.

I am telling you we will get soft default in this late month. Just announce default so that we could avoid paying this all and we will have chapter 11 rights and 5 year grantee. The after shocks will only be for 6 otherwise it will be late September after shocks will be much heavy.
So you wish Pakistan to announce ‘ default ’ just because dollar has risen ......
Strange ..... why has Afghanistan not announced default then ....... and same appreciation of dollar has been seen in endia too ..... why has endia not defaulted??? .....

arifkarim

Any idea about hyper inflation after default Khotay?

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you wish Pakistan to announce ‘ default ’ just because dollar has risen ......
Strange ..... why has Afghanistan not announced default then ....... and same appreciation of dollar has been seen in endia too ..... why has endia not defaulted??? .....
Devaluation already happening and in default main cause is devaluation. So it already without any reason or cause. The cause stop CAD is gone because this month CAD will be confirm more than July number and devaluation to increase export is cause also gone. There is no gain from this.

Major con of default is that PKR will be go to 180-190 confirm but it already going either way even faster pace than default.

If we announce default than we do not need to pay debt at least 5 years and can self build reserve and get rid of market base exchange rate.