Everyone knows there will be a day when this is real (Amazing Technology)

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Internet in 1969, This was the concept then and we have achieved much more

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0pPfyYtiBc[/video]

This is the concept now and let's see...

pakiace

Banned
Sariff industry is a corporation that makes human experiments with bio-emplants. The ultimate goal of this corporation, is to ensure the conversion of all mankind to control, and to ensure power and immortality to the heads of Sarif industries.

Till date it has been an unverified statement that 20,000 muslim prisoners from Guantanamo all sentenced death penalty were experimented in sariff labs.
No one till date knows about who is running this corporation

The name SARIFF has been derived out of RIFFAS which in arabic means '' spiritual competency and knowledge of god '' that is why it is used as AL-RIFFA

Other information about them is that their masterminds call themselves as the JESUITS of the world and have divided the world in 83 provinces where each jesuit is responsible for 1 province which includes 2-3 countries and those jesuits have a complete control over their economy/nukes/education everything. Let me tell all builderberg group,illuminatis, rothschilds,rockerfellers are all small organizations working for the BLACK POPE and that BLACK POPE IS THE GENERAL JESUIT - next time dont blame obama/america/builderberg/illuminatis - its the BLACK POPE - THE ACTUAL MASTERMAND BEHIND ALL HAPPENING AROUND THE WORLD
CURRENTLY BLACK POPE: COUNT HANS KOLVENCHBACH - you may find limited information about him on the internet.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A hadees sharif I once read "Khuda ki kassam qiyamat tab tak nahi aa sakti jab tak tumharay jootay ka tasma tum say baat na karay ga"

This I presume refers to nano technology and it does not seem far in the future.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
A hadees sharif I once read "Khuda ki kassam qiyamat tab tak nahi aa sakti jab tak tumharay jootay ka tasma tum say baat na karay ga"

This I presume refers to nano technology and it does not seem far in the future.

Would you mind writing this Hadeeth quote completely, I don't find such in any where, how ever there is possibility of "Zaeef Hadith" which all should avoid to read and spread.