euro downfall started. Greek Parliament attacked by protesters in athen.Credit rating nears bottom!!

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Groups of youths on the edge of a major anti-austerity protest in Athens threw rocks and firebombs at police outside parliament, where the struggling government sought support for new cutbacks required to avoid a debt default.

At a rally of more than 20,000 in the Syntagma Square, police responded with tear gas to push the protesters away from barricades erected to protect the parliament building and the legislators arriving to debate the new austerity plan.

WHO WILL SUPPORT NOW THOSE GREEK REBELS????

7769-greece-protest.jpg

GreeceProtest091206_432.jpg
GREECE+PROTEST+FIGHTER2.jpg
Anti-Israel-protest-Athens-Greece.jpg

55-greece-protest.jpg

According to current German Sruvey 89% Germans against more EU Aid to Greece.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/06/15/greece.protests/

Euro downfall started. Save you Investments.

Unicorn

Banned
Portugal, Ireland, Spain, France and Briton might be next unless the cut back severely and raise taxes. Living the good life on credit doesn't lasts forever.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bankers are so ruthless......for them everybody is a commodity. The deprived ones share the same fate world over. However, it is not the time for Euro to fall, it is $ whose demolition is imminent.

Last edited:

WatanDost

Portugal, Ireland, Spain, France and Briton might be next unless the cut back severely and raise taxes. Living the good life on credit doesn't lasts forever.

And what about INDIAN economy?
Its not Credit the root cause is INTEREST SYSTEM.
And ALLAH SWT and Prophet SAW CURSED INTEREST.
The capitilism and Interest based credit economy have to face that CURSE
and COLLAPSE.
Finally world will find only solution in ISLAMIC ECONOMY SYSTEM.

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
and COLLAPSE.

Real economic system will be the money based on Gold and Silver coins , as guided by Islamic system. Paper money system has to die one day.

Unicorn

Banned
and COLLAPSE.

India has a reasonably good GDP to debt ratio considering over seven percent expansion.

Leasing automobile, land etc is no different then leasing money. Its the exploitation that creates misery.

I heard Imran Husein, on this forum, describing Islamic financial system.

You think its a good system than you have to implement in your country and show the world that it works.

Last edited:

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
I will say it again. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but in my opinion, we will see the economical / political downfall thorughout the world very soon.

This started with the so called Arab revolution and it would spread to EU and then downfall of US$ and end up in the total melt down of the current financial system.

All this is the preperation to make way for the next ruling state in this world i-e Israel. After the total melt down, Israel will come as a saviour, and will take control of the whole world.

Unicorn

Banned
I will say it again. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but in my opinion, we will see the economical / political downfall thorughout the world very soon.

This started with the so called Arab revolution and it would spread to EU and then downfall of US$ and end up in the total melt down of the current financial system.

All this is the preperation to make way for the next ruling state in this world i-e Israel. After the total melt down, Israel will come as a saviour, and will take control of the whole world.

OK I will call you conspiracy theorist.

crankthskunk

and COLLAPSE.

World already understanding the wisdom of the Holy Quran and Islam. We don't need to worry about the enemies of Islam. Ever since the false flag operation in big apple, more westerner are reading the Holy Quran and becoming Muslims after conducting research.
Don't try to teach the harm of interest to Hindu Banyans, they are the next Jews in the world. Don't worry the world will soon find out their mentality, they just started to spread in the world. Just see what is happening to them in Austarlia. Same use to happen to them in Africa where they were settle for over 100 years. The locals disliked them so much, because they will suck the blood out of the local economy and will even bring their onions and spices from India, rather than contributing to the local economy. No wonder East Africans revolted against them and start to throw them out of Africa. Unfortunately these interest loving Indians mostly Gujratis from Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania ended up in the UK. They never taken up local nationalities of African Countries and were still living there on British territory passports, which does not gave them full nationality rights in the UK.

PkRevolution

http://www.tagesschau.de/wirtschaft/wirtschaftsdaten104.html

Please open link and see the Eu financial condition in Graphic table.

There are three tables

1. Table : budget deficit Eu Countries ( -3,0 is limit ) (in % of GDP)

2. Table : The total debt of Eu countries. (60 is limit) (in % of GDP)

3. Table : Economic growth of Eu Countries (Comparison with previous year) in %

This information is the best if you want to know which crisis they are facing.