Ertugrul was a Pagan

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
Stupid person barking in the hate of Muslim. Shutup dog. Who cares whether you are a kafir or Muslim or ex-Muslim? Now you people are not digesting the popularity of Muslim heroes. at 133.8 million watch this drama which has become a nightmare for dogs like you.

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahaha. Ertugrul has got onto the nerves of seculars. and to prove their points they have to refer to non muslims.

it is quite evident that Ertugrul is hurting them badly and hence doing good for muslims.
In fact, Ertugral is rubbing salt on these dogs wounds calling them secular or ex-Muslim.

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
جاسوس بھائی انکے پاس کو ئی ثبوت نہیں ہے یہ لوگ پاگل کے بچے ہیں اور اپنی فضول بکواس سے ہم اہل ایمان کو اپنے بزرگوں سے بد زن کرنا چاہتے سعودیوں اور عیسائیوں کی خدمت کرنا چاہتے ہیں اللہ ان کو ان کے ارادوں میں ناکام کرے گا انشاءاللہ
Pl. include Jews as now a days Saudi Arabia has become a puppy of Israel. Such kafirs can't diegest Muslims glory at all.

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
How do you know he struggled when there is no written history of him?

Osman was the founder of Ottoman Empire not Ertugrul. The only thing we be sure about Ertugrul is that he bedded Osman's mother of whose name we do not even know.

The only thing we know about Ertugrul is his name.
Do you know who in fact bedded with your mother before talking about Ertugral? You really believe you are son of a person who call dad. Only your mother know who was with her you foundation of laid by a filthy fluid.

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How do you know he struggled when there is no written history of him?

Osman was the founder of Ottoman Empire not Ertugrul. The only thing we be sure about Ertugrul is that he bedded Osman's mother of whose name we do not even know.

The only thing we know about Ertugrul is his name.
تو اگر تمہیں صرف ارطغرل کا صرف نام ہی پتا ہے اور پتہ نہیں کہ وہ کون تھا تو جس بارے میں تمہیں کچھ پتہ ہی نہیں ہے تو پھر کیوں اسکے بارے میں تواتر سے بکواس کر رہے ہو ارطغرل جیسا بھی تھا ہمیں اس پہ فخر ہے اس سے محبت ہے

Vitamin_C

we know that his son Osman converted to Islam later in his life which means Ertugrul must have been a pagan like his other tribesmen.

تو اگر تمہیں صرف ارطغرل کا صرف نام ہی پتا ہے اور پتہ نہیں کہ وہ کون تھا تو جس بارے میں تمہیں کچھ پتہ ہی نہیں ہے تو پھر کیوں اسکے بارے میں تواتر سے بکواس کر رہے ہو ارطغرل جیسا بھی تھا ہمیں اس پہ فخر ہے اس سے محبت ہے

taban

we know that his son Osman converted to Islam later in his life which means Ertugrul must have been a pagan like his other tribesmen.
مجھے تو تم یہ بتاو کہ ارطغرل جو بھی تھا تمہیں اس سے کیا غرض ہے اگر وہ مسلمان تھا یا نہیں اس سے تمہیں کیا فرق پڑتا ہے تم نے اس کی جنت اور دوزخ کا فیصلہ کرنا ہے یہ اللہ کا کام ہے اور وہ جانے ہم اسکے کارنامے دیکھتے ہیں کہ کیسے اس نے دشمنوں کو خاک چٹوائی اور سلطنت عثمانیہ کی راہ ہموار کی ہمییں ارطغرل سے محبت ہے اور اس کے کارناموں پہ فخر ہے ہم تمہاری فضول سی بات کی وجہ سے اپنے ہیرو سے دور نہیں ہو سکتے

Vitamin_C

It concerns me because I am Pakistani and my naïve Pakistani brothers and sisters are falling for propoganda.

All the stories in the drama are lies, do you not care whether what you are believing in is a lie or not? If you want to continue living in fantasies then go ahead.

But I just told you there is no evidence or historical basis for anything in the Ertugrul drama it is entirely fiction. Where there are zero historical accounts of his life how can you make bold claims that he fought with Christians? You people are so naïve

مجھے تو تم یہ بتاو کہ ارطغرل جو بھی تھا تمہیں اس سے کیا غرض ہے اگر وہ مسلمان تھا یا نہیں اس سے تمہیں کیا فرق پڑتا ہے تم نے اس کی جنت اور دوزخ کا فیصلہ کرنا ہے یہ اللہ کا کام ہے اور وہ جانے ہم اسکے کارنامے دیکھتے ہیں کہ کیسے اس نے دشمنوں کو خاک چٹوائی اور سلطنت عثمانیہ کی راہ ہموار کی ہمییں ارطغرل سے محبت ہے اور اس کے کارناموں پہ فخر ہے ہم تمہاری فضول سی بات کی وجہ سے اپنے ہیرو سے دور نہیں ہو سکتے

Rambler

There is a profession called Historians, and they keep records of these things.

I did not know that but historians don't get inpiration from heavens. Their opinions are based on some evidence. Since you are a history connoisseur I want to know what is that proof - Not that it matters but just to give you bragging rights !

Vitamin_C

Just pick up a book and read actual history instead of watching fantasy dramas and thinking it is reality.

I did not know that but historians don't get inpiration from heavens. Their opinions are based on some evidence. Since you are a history connoisseur I want to know what is that proof?

Rambler

Just pick up a book and read actual history instead of watching fantasy dramas and thinking it is reality.

Why should I ? You are making the claim so you must have read all the major historians on the topic as well as done some simple sanity checks and analysis. You have to share that with us?

How do you know Erughrul was NOT a muslim ?

Rambler

Look at my original post.

What a bloody idiot you are - You did not do ANY research and just shared this X-muslims (who still has to use the word muslim to claim fame) video. What that ONE book is saying that ALL ottoman and byzantian historians beleive Ertughrul to be a Muslim. The only argument Gibbins (author) has against that is when Mosul was pillaged in 1286 the turkic attackers did not differentiate between Mulsims and Christians and looted them alike. What a load of bulshit. I am so angry now - Brainless idiot you wasted my precious time. APOLOGIZE now !

Last edited:

Rambler

Guys this ugly waste of space wasted a lot of my time but some good has come out of it. It is now confirmed that the drama series (Ertughrul) is making these self hating, inferiority complexed morons uncomfortable as there sole purpose is life is to make the true religion look bad. As I have mentioned in my previous posts it would not have mattered much if Ertughrul was not even a Muslim but now after this research I know he was. He is a hero of all the Islamic world who was instrumental in the formation of the Ottoman empire.

The drama series is very important for Muslims as it gives confidence and a ray of hope to chalk out their own way in the world. Muslims were fragmented at that time and Ottoman founders brought them together under one banner. If it was possible then, it is possible now.

Vitamin_C

Byzantines didn't believe Ertugrul was Muslim, they believe that people of Osman were Muslim. The tribes that Ertugrul came from never accepted Islam. Mosul is just additional information on those tribes.

So now that you have a source to back up what I have been saying. What is your source?

What a bloody idiot you are - You did not do ANY research and just shared this X-muslims (who still has to use the word muslim to claim fame) video. What that ONE book is saying that ALL ottoman and byzantian historians beleive Ertughrul to be a Muslim. The only argument Gibbins (author) has against that is when Mosul was pillaged in 1286 the turkic attackers did not differentiate between Mulsims and Christians and looted them alike. What a load of bulshit. I am so angry now - Brainless idiot you wasted my precious time. APOLOGIZE now !