Ertugrul was a Pagan

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
I never said do not respect him. All I am saying is that the drama is no where close to reality but most Pakistanis do not understand that we have no written history of Ertugrul, he may have converted to Islam later but creating a drama that details his life is nothing more than fiction.
If it is a fiction which we know most of this serial is, still it is better then all the fictitious English and Indian movies our youth see which promote violence and vulgarity in the name of modernization. Those fictitious movies and dramas were taking our youth away from our culture and Islamic roots. This series is at least teaching them something good.

I am amazed to see that no one points out and talk against those vulgar movies and soulless dramas but talk against this drama as if this is their farz to defame it. I believe if you get opposition and resistance you must be doing some thing good. Evil prevails easily. Good always find resistance.

My two cents of input is please choose your side carefully. This is a war including 5th generation (propaganda) war between hisbus shaitan and hisbur Rehman. Quran says,
As-Saff (The Row) 61:8
They aim to extinguish God's light with their utterances: but God has willed to spread His light in all its fullness, however hateful this may be to all who deny the truth.