ePakistan : Looking for Citizens

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
For those who do a bit of casual gaming now and then and for those who like to put some glory for 'ePakistan'. Let me introduce you to eRepublik.

eRepublik is an online MMOG (mass multiplayer online game). Current around 180k people on it. It is mirror of the real world with most countries represented. You play as a citizen and fullfill political, media, business or militiristic responsibilities. I will not give you a tutorial. If interested you will need to do a bit of googling.

Now reasons why I am writing about this.
ePakistan (version of Pak in the game) used to be a world power over a year ago. It controlled majority of eIndia and eChina. Then it started to fall until last weak all terrotories were occupied. Punjab by eIndia and the rest by eChina.
Only yesterday Punjab was liberated after a convincing 'Resistance War'. We are severly short of citizens and your eCountry needs you :D... So join up and help ePakistan liberate its territories.

If any of you does decide to join and try out... Please use the link below
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Ahsan+Safdar

It will give me some referral bonus.

Your eCountry Needs YOU :)

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Crucial addition to the information above. This game doesnt take more that 20 mins ad day to stay active.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another time wasting activity....why not spend those 20 mins on reading Quran....you could finish 1 Para in that much time