Election Commission issued show cause notice to Prime Minister Imran Khan

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Correction from your teacher: It's I am A JD. Not I am JD. A moron who can't know this simple usage of articles in sentence can't score even a dime in LSAT to even make it to a third class state university! ? ?
thats why i hire people like you to do my writing i have a degree. you can be my good paralegal.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Though I'm pretty confident you can't afford one, but better hire someone to write your threads here as well! Because so far you are killing your TEACHER with laughter with your Paindu Toba Tek Singh AnGraiJeee... ? ? ?

Correct sentence structure:
That's why I hire people like yourself to do my write for me. I have a degree and you can be my a good paralegal support for me. ???

Between any 8th class English student can teach you above! You should feel privileged that you have a way overqualified teacher educating you here! ? ?

thats why i hire people like you to do my writing i have a degree. you can be my good paralegal.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Though I'm pretty confident you can't afford one, but better hire someone to write your threads here as well! Because so far you are killing your TEACHER with laughter with your Paindu Toba Tek Singh AnGraiJeee... ? ? ?

Correct sentence structure:
That's why I hire people like yourself to do my write for me. I have a degree and you can be my a good paralegal support for me. ???

Between any 8th class English student can teach you above! You should feel privileged that you have a way overqualified teacher educating you here! ? ?
my teacher is gay

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you mean gay as in Happy as shown by your sentence structure then a big thank you from me! You're right! I'm always Happy! ? ? ?

But if you mean gay as in homosexual then a 5th class english student would tell you that the correct sentence structure would be:

my teacher is A gay

????????????????

Only if your parents had done a good job raising you, today you wouldn't have been a "mochi" in Lala Musa or a welder in Jhang and making threads here for Rs. 5/thread for an alternate source of income! ???

my teacher is gay

Insaaf4Tyrain

If you mean gay as in Happy as shown by your sentence structure then a big thank you from me! You're right! I'm always Happy! ? ? ?

But if you mean gay as in homosexual then a 5th class english student would tell you that the correct sentence structure would be:

my teacher is A gay

????????????????

Only if your parents had done a good job raising you, today you wouldn't have been a "mochi" in Lala Musa or a welder in Jhang and making threads here for Rs. 5/thread for an alternate source of income! ???
are you gay ?

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
? ? ? ? ? Maan! I was right there is a big need for my NGO in the world of Jahil Patwaris!

Correct USAGE:
I’m sorry your ARE on the A wrong website.

For a change try a dictionary to learn the meaning of word GAY first!

????????????????????????

10 Rupay ka easy load karwa k siasat.pk pe bund marwanaye waali quom!!!

??????????????????????

I’m sorry your on the wrong website. Have you tried tinder ?

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)

my teacher is A gay

????????????????

His statement is correct - Are you gay?

Are you a gay? - This statement is incorrect; Are you a gay ____? i.e. Are you a gay cunt?

Insaaf4Tyrain

Teachers are equivalent to parents!! Do you call your parents chewing gum as well?? Very bad!

Call me SIR! ? ?

BC! NYSU ka JD! LMFAO!! ??? Amritsar ka Jamaadaar na ho tou! ????

Sir lol ? you are a pubic hair of a Hasidic Jew. Jewish agent. Call me daddy

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are right I'm a seeker! Not an attention seeker but an entertainment seeker! And what can be better entertainment than a Patwari! ??? They beat the best of the dogs in entertainment since Patwaris cannot only talk but they can talk funny 24/7!! ? ? ?

Hahahaha I am right you are a attention seeker. Bachpan hai attention nahi mili