drone attacks are essential for Pakistan?

sergeant

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Five question for my friends on siasat.pk need answer.
Q-1 Why drone attacks are essential for Pakistan?
Q-2 Why Prime Minister condemned these Drone attacks in all assembly sessions?
Q-3 Why death ratio increased by drone attacks in elected regime?
Q-4 Why we don’t apology to affected families?
Q-5 Why these politicians again and again become rulers?
Q-6 Why over ugly rulers or politicians doesn’t want education culture in Pakistan?
here are answers above questioned as per my own vision.

Q-1 Why drone attacks are essential for Pakistan?
ANS:- over government generate billions of dollars by these American drone attacks and same time we also succeeded to control population by killing innocent people.
Q-2 Why Prime Minister condemned these Drone attacks in all assembly sessions?
ANS:- just to show people of Pakistan that we are not sleeping, we are protesting in democratic way, which has been given by people of Pakistan by electing these rulers, and it’s over policy too.
Q-3 Why death ratio increased by drone attacks in elected regime?
ANS:- death ratio was not high by drone attacks during dictator regime, because he was feeling some fear of public reaction and death number high in elected regime because they have licensed from public or public has given right to do any black and white by giving them vote so elected regime has no fear of any reaction by public.
Q-4 Why we don’t apology to affected families?
ANS:- we are ruler and other words it’s over kingdom and kings never apology to Public, and never questionable to public.
Q-5 Why these politicians again and again become rulers?
ANS:- people of Pakistan love them and elect them and feel joy under their tyrant rule. People of Pakistan become addicted and they don’t want new leaders or they don’t want better time for coming generation.
Q-6 Why over ugly rulers or politicians doesn’t want education culture in Pakistan?
ANS:- education is a light and light show hidden images. So over politicians never want that people will get education and kick them out from government, so its better to keep away people from education.

Last edited:

hans

Banned
yah Drones are very essential for Pakistan.. its like flossing your teeth.

Get my point!;)

Last edited by a moderator: