Do you like Imran Khan to be the Next President of Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Who would you want to see as your President right now?

Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Mushrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf

swiss

Citizen

As President = General Retired Hameed Gul Or Dr. A. Q. Khan

As Primeminister = Imran Khan

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)

jiyepakistan said:
i was a ppp fan untill musharrafs resignation. puting up ppp flags all over my car and not even knowing how they had ruled my country. well, i got to know on august 18th. and i regret for supporting the corrupt and ghunda's. now i only want to see Musharraf back on seat, to take Pakistan forward.

Good thought. I appreciate you, as you do not consider your ego bigger than Pakistan's future. InshALLAH Musharraf will be back!

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)

waseemmanno said:
jiyepakistan said:
i was a ppp fan untill musharrafs resignation. puting up ppp flags all over my car and not even knowing how they had ruled my country. well, i got to know on august 18th. and i regret for supporting the corrupt and ghunda's. now i only want to see Musharraf back on seat, to take Pakistan forward.

Good thought. I appreciate you, as you do not consider your ego bigger than Pakistan's future. InshALLAH Musharraf will be back!

Are you guys live in a fool paradise .How come he can back as president .He don't have a party or a political platform to fight for the presidential election.His own kings party PMLQ don't want him back in their ranks (This PMLQ will be fizzled out in the next election,take my words).He can only rely on MQM who only has 6% of seats in the parliament for last 20 years and it will be the same for the next so may elections.So what you guys talking about here? .Please talk with some sense here .He will be died and buried in UK.This guy don't have a moral courage to back to Pakistan.He is a coward.

asifukp

MPA (400+ posts)

For the sake of poor people....MULA UMER or Ahmed Najad or Imran Khan as a last option. To get rid of corrupt and dumb politicians and to save innocent lives ...Obama to finish the misery once and for all.

Sorry I am very very disappointed, our nation(crowd) is just not capable of taking care of PAKISTAN and they chose corrupt politician again and again and the whole country suffers because of their right of VOTE.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqOjUCVSfy4&feature=channel_page[/video]

I dont want to give any more chances to JUSTICE Party PML (N) and Gangster Party (PPP).

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)

asifukp said:
For the sake of poor people....MULA UMER or Ahmed Najad or Imran Khan as a last option. To get rid of corrupt and dumb politicians and to save innocent lives ...Obama to finish the misery one and for all.

Sorry I am very very disappointed, our nation is just not capable of taking care of PAKISTAN and they chose corrupt politician again and again and the whole country suffers because of their right of VOTE.

MULA UMER?????? DO YOU BELONG TO HIS TERRORIST GROUP? WTF

qurat

Voter (50+ posts)
Only For Pakistanis----Vote please

Who would you like to see as your next president as this current government does not seems to be stable enough. So InshAllah very soon we will see somebody new as our president as its quite well said bad times do not persist long. Please write down the name below, it would be much appreciated!

qurat

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: All the Pakistanis people----Vote please

Sir Musharraf has to come back and the good news is that PML-Q members are down to change their leadership and uncovered leadership is in contact with Sir Musharraf. As Mr Musharraf has to wait till November 2009 to restart a political career again this is why its all set to go ahead by then.

Its a news for the people who think Musharraf cant come back ever, and its quite well said that he won our respect and hearts! InshALLAH he will be back soon!

qurat

Voter (50+ posts)

sema249 said:

Quite silly I must say! If you do not have the guts to argue with somebody better not take time to upload your picture.

sak_pisces

Voter (50+ posts)

Imran Khan
or Dr. Abdul Qadeer
No one else is reliable anymore.
Every1 else has come & just looted the Pak land.

Status
Not open for further replies.