Do you like Imran Khan to be the Next President of Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmaabbasi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Who would you want to see as your President right now?

hello Pakpatriot tum nay pee tou nahi howi musharaf kab say momin ban gaya us say bara sharabi kon or zaani kon hai?

Nawaz and Shahbaz sharif are for priminister not for presidency for presidency we need some one who can represent unity and should be honest like imran khan, justice siddiqi, abdul qadir khan, those who can kick the asses of Musharaf (american ass kisser) and their frds killers of inncent citizen.
and who can getrid of these all [musharaf] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] [zardari] [rasheed] [altaf] [fazl] look at these face do they look like nice people? noway (am not asking those who commonly have these kind of faces in their families)

swiss

Citizen

[imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran]

Imran Khan is the only person who i wil vote forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr even from outside of pakistan [pk flag]

swiss

Citizen

and for sure Abdul Qadir Khan

Dont forget that Qadir Khan was / is the only true Warrior of Pakistan, who made Pakistan and there Peopels much more save from outside treats then anyone elese..

Dark

Citizen

I hope we are not selecting any Cricket team member ! So Imran Khan OUT !

Choor , Money Mafia ,Traitors and Foreign AGENTS Not needed ! So Mr Mian Nawaz Shareef , Mr Zardari , and All Mulana's Out !!!

So In the End i think and in my point of view we need Some one PAtriotic and NATIONALIST PAKISTANI !!! So Sir Pervaiz Musharraf is the Only Choice !!!

khanjeezai

Citizen

[musharaf] Musharraf is the best.He deserve to be a powerful President like he was in the past.i read some one wrote that Musharraf was not a leader he came in power through army & the leader is some one whome the people choose.on 12 october 1999 when he has to come in the power due to the circumstances no doubt through the army but all the people & so called politicions of Pakistan welcomed him & sweets were distributd throughout the country people were very pleased & after that in 2002 he was choosen as President through refferendum & again people choose him by wast majority.i wanna tell u that in military (army ,airforce,navy) from the first day when a soldier finish his training & become a commisioned officer he is trained & taught to be a leader and Musharraf retired as a General & Army chief so how much he would have been trained to become a leader u can estimate very well.
PAKISTAN ARMED FORCES ZINDABAD PAKISTAN PAINDABAD ALLAH PAKISTAN KI HAMEESHA HIFAZAT FERMAY AMEEN.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

kmaabbasi said:
hello Pakpatriot tum nay pee tou nahi howi musharaf kab say momin ban gaya us say bara sharabi kon or zaani kon hai?

Nawaz and Shahbaz sharif are for priminister not for presidency for presidency we need some one who can represent unity and should be honest like imran khan, justice siddiqi, abdul qadir khan, those who can kick the asses of Musharaf (american ass kisser) and their frds killers of inncent citizen.
and who can getrid of these all [musharaf] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] [zardari] [rasheed] [altaf] [fazl] look at these face do they look like nice people? noway (am not asking those who commonly have these kind of faces in their families)

What a disagreement in your own words:

musharaf kab say momin ban gaya us say bara sharabi kon or zaani kon hai?

AND

one who can represent unity and should be honest like imran khan,

Nothing to say any more.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Why you put Altaf's name? He's never showed his intention.

Musharraf.jpg

I don't care about Parliamentary System or Presidential System.
I only care about the country.
Pakistan need a ruler, who looks like a Ruler rather than Looter.
And only Musharraf is the guy who looks like a Ruler.

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)

Pakistan being a Parliamentary democracy, I would not like any one of these to vote for.
Zardari is definitely not a choice at all for president or prime minister.
Imran Khan is the only choice as prime minister but not as president. Pervez Musharraf is not the choice at all even I know that he will be nothing as president as compared to what he was in the past having military backup.

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)

sagaciouscorpion said:
A very important name is missing ....Dr. A. Q. Khan.. My vote for him...

I agree with you 100%.

i was a ppp fan untill musharrafs resignation. puting up ppp flags all over my car and not even knowing how they had ruled my country. well, i got to know on august 18th. and i regret for supporting the corrupt and ghunda's. now i only want to see Musharraf back on seat, to take Pakistan forward.

jawad_jd

IMRAN KHAN for sure ....

Now it's time to try him once, atleast ...

G

musharraf bhai musharraf!
aur future may Bilawal Bhutto shayad Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto ki tarha ho to kyun nahin!

imranstar

[imran] Imran khan is true patriotic pakistani. we want to see him our next leader who can lead us.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

prabhumast said:
aur future may Bilawal Bhutto shayad Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto ki tarha ho to kyun nahin!
If not Musharaf, then why not yourself instead of Bilawal?
You will be better than Bilawal as you are a common citizen of Pakistan. You know problems of Pakistanis better than a prince my dear.
DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE YOUR SELF. YOU CAN BRING CHANGE.
LOOK AT MUSTAFA KAMAL IN KARACHI.......

irfan123

prabhumast said:

Musharaf bhai Musharraf is a good one......yeh Musharraf is a man who can take paksitan out from this trouble no doubt about it.....

but Bilawal Bhutoo Zardari..........Man this person who never lived in Paksitan........u WAnt him to be ur leader......Doest matter how good or how bad he will be......but the point is are we living in Badshas era where if Malka has died his son will come from far away and get a control on our country.........Militry sey tu koyee ata ahi tu hum usko dictator khe khe kar nikal wa detey hain mugar jo asal me Badhsaha bun kar hum per hukum kar rahey hain unko hum bari khoshi khosi mantey hain or phir unki naslon ko bhi kehtey hain key aoo Vali Ahed abh tum akar humarey Badshah Salamath banoo kis kisam key log hain hum kasee Qume hain hum.......jo Achey kam karney walon ko dectator khe kar Nekal dety hain or loteroon ko khud bola bola kar elect kartey hain or khtey hain ke loto or phir rotey hian.........pata nahi kya hai hum or kya chatey hain Allah hum per rham karey ameeen...

A

abbasiali

Why president,

We have Parliamentary form of System, which would be successful if it is let the way it should be.

Regards

yasmin

Citizen

I like to see my president Pervaz Mushraf, he is the right person to look after our country .

Status
Not open for further replies.