Differences Aside, We are Proud of HinaRabbani for PuttingUp a Good Defence

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
She would have been a much better FM than SMQ under PTI, but...
They both have the same DNA… Feudalist background, western education, FM for a feudalist party, nationalist… except, one accepted the wave of change and left the decaying party… it’s her fault for not sacrificing her past

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Some people are in a sort of bonded labor of a kind.... if you know what I mean? They have to carry the load of their relatives and their "weak points" which are in the hands of some sort of a Feudal lord or a Capitalist Magnate.

She also has a family and they have long been involved with PPP. I guess you can understand now.

Shan ALi AK 27

she is an intelligent person stuck in the wrong party.
Many of them are intelligent people but in wrong way actually our whole nation is intelligent but but unfortunately in negative way. Was governed by thieves Head of the country is like father of nation if they are corrupt and characterless then it's hard for nation to stay honest.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Some people are in a sort of bonded labor of a kind.... if you know what I mean? They have to carry the load of their relatives and their "weak points" which are in the hands of some sort of a Feudal lord or a Capitalist Magnate.

She also has a family and they have long been involved with PPP. I guess you can understand now.

They has some unknown Compulsions...

Aitezaz is a good example.
Although, he is sticking with PPP but has a very soft corner for PTI!!!

desan

President (40k+ posts)
There you heard it, the Taliban Pakistan has a close link with Taliban Afghanistan, also another fact Khar forgot to mention that the Taliban Afghanistan are currently sheltering 6000 yes read that again 6000 TTP fighters in afghanistan.

So to all the fuckers who are continuously bitching no these are holy warriors, mujahideen, saving the land from the Kuffar.

A big fuck you from my side

?

Taliban have graduated from Arithmetic (1.0) to Calculus (2.0)!!!

Concerns are quite valid...

However, Taliban 2.0 appears to have learnt their lessons.
Only time will tell if they will revert back to their old ways or not.

Aslan

Foreign policy is made by the state not individuals.However communication skills,charisma,the manner in which one answers questions etc is very important.Optics do matter.SMQ is doing an excellent job.Must give her credit for her excellent defence of Pakistan using logical arguments.It is a pity that she is in the wrong party.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Foreign policy is made by the state not individuals.However communication skills,charisma,the manner in which one answers questions etc is very important.Optics do matter.SMQ is doing an excellent job.Must give her credit for her excellent defence of Pakistan using logical arguments.It is a pity that she is in the wrong party.

Overall agree...

However think he is doing a Good Job, not an excellent one.

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only if all the political parties and especially media has toed the State of Pakistan's line LIKE THAT on an international front.
But our media is working against us instead of working for us.

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
Smq doing good job, liked her in past, during musharraf government but the way she acts as boot licker of Zardari and defends their corruption saddens me that what a waste of intellect and wit. She could choose to stand with right side of the history

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ye PPPP mein iss liay hai k she is corrupt. simple. aap ne shayed iss k utility bills ke kahani nahi suni hoi..

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
She speaks well. Other than that, her arguments are usually laced with meaningless references to the PPP bondage she is tied in. Just that she didnt get a chance to do that in this interview, else Mehdi Hasan would have chewed her up. Id prefer SMQ over her, despite differences with him

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well done Hina ? Biloo Rani must learn from her, when it comes to National Interest then all parties should defend Pakistan!!!