Did Zaid Hamid say anything against Islam ever?

Did Zaid Hamid say anything against Islam ever?

• Total voters

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Yes Or No

Please come forward to express your views. I want to know why these so called Mullahs are after him as they do not have any tangible proofs against him. Is it that easy to declare a muslim a Kafir?

What makes you think that Mr Zaid hamid can be wrong?

anwar4689

Citizen
Dear its good that you asked this question. i am not sure that Mr Zahid ever said anything against Islam. the problem is not Islam, THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SUPPORTER OF YOUSAF KAZAB WHO CLAIMED TO BE THE PROPHET OF ALLAH. So dear against Islam is one thing , Refusing KATAM NABUAT is another thing.
Second, the so called mullahs under discussion are not so called MULLAHS like Mulana Fazal-ur- Rehman, they are learned, reputed and respected Mullahs with authority on Islam. so please confirm their status before saying anything for a so called DEBATER ORATOR
thanks [wall] [hmmm]

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
anwar4689 said:
Dear its good that you asked this question. i am not sure that Mr Zahid ever said anything against Islam. the problem is not Islam, THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SUPPORTER OF YOUSAF KAZAB WHO CLAIMED TO BE THE PROPHET OF ALLAH. So dear against Islam is one thing , Refusing KATAM NABUAT is another thing.
Second, the so called mullahs under discussion are not so called MULLAHS like Mulana Fazal-ur- Rehman, they are learned, reputed and respected Mullahs with authority on Islam. so please confirm their status before saying anything for a so called DEBATER ORATOR
thanks [wall] [hmmm]
Answar sahib, you cannot open your mind by hitting the wall. Take my suggestion, use it and it will open up.

The correct answer is:
NO. ZH never said anyting against Islam.

Yes, there is an allegation against him which has not yet been proven and ZH's speeches completely reflect a true muslim, one who respects and loves Allah and his last Prophet, PBUH.

manahalali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
NO ,
Mr.Zaid Hmaid did not say any single word against ISLAM.HE IS PALADIN.He is Ashiq e Rasool.may ALLAH GIVE HIM LONG LIFE.My humble invocation that these molana take this position against yours corrupt leaders who are doing every things against the rules of ISLAM.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
sshahid said:
anwar4689 said:
thanks [wall] [hmmm]
Answar sahib, you cannot open your mind by hitting the wall. Take my suggestion, use it and it will open up.

The correct answer is:

Yes, there is an allegation against him which has not yet been proven and ZH's speeches completely reflect a true muslim, one who respects and loves Allah and his last Prophet, PBUH.

Well those so called Mullah didnt bother to shut up for a while they could hear ADHAN in the background. This clearly shows how well educated they are.

S

shagi

his only crime is that he is talking about Pakistan, he wants revive islam in true sense. Now those people who are threanted are those who feel that if it continues then what they will do. Their religious shops are going to close down so they are supported by the enemies of Pakistan. These powers are very strong. History tells us that these powers never leave any one alive who wants to creat an environment in which Islam is reivived and Pakistan is made strong.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
waseemmanno said:
sshahid said:
anwar4689 said:
thanks [wall] [hmmm]

The correct answer is:

Well those so called Mullah didnt bother to shut up for a while they could hear ADHAN in the background. This clearly shows how well educated they are.

yes

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:

yes[/quote]

Indian Guy... Enough is enough... you are not belong to this ..... OUT..

NO..... Never heard any thing wrong or against of Islam from Zaid bhai...

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
anwar4689 said:
Salam to all, my dears, i am not against Zahid Hammed but what is the reason that Tahreek Katam Nubat are so against him, ???????????????? [wall]

Huzoor SAW, ki hadees hay k apnay dil say Fatwa lo...

you just tell us YES or NO.... by your heard...

S

shagi

anwar4689 said:
Salam to all, my dears, i am not against Zahid Hammed but what is the reason that Tahreek Katam Nubat are so against him, ???????????????? [wall]
There must be some wested interests behind it. Blasphemy law is so loose in Pakistan that any one can come into its grip. Other Islamic countries have better form of same law like Egypt and Saudia Arabia. There if one blames wrongly some one as blasphemic then he can also be hanged. But this is not possible in Pakistan that is why people take undue advantage of this by blamming others openly.
Zahid Hamid is a great muslim. He has done wonders by exposing enemies of Pakistan and Islam. He is out spoken and truthfull. History tells us that such people are not tolerated for long by evil forces. He has said many times that he believes in Allah and believes that Mohammad (S.A.W) bin Abdullah is the last prophet. Still many close minded are not accepting it. They should open eyes and think realistically.

najameez

Citizen
No. He never said anything against Islam. He is actually a brave ambassador of Islam endeavouring to revive the Khilafah and we will succeed in doing that insha'Allah.

Please watch his clarifications on the following link

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjtH3HwPMBE[/video]

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Look where is world today And what do we do and think?
Total waste of time ,Muslim world is thirsty of science and technology instead we extinguish the thirst of knowledge, we are trying to dress up the almost dead body with different outfit.
Grow up for God's sake .Wake up Pakistan.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

The correct answer is:

People use correct speeches and slowly move towards their agenda. I agree that zaid hamid has never talked against islam, I was myself a fan once, but you have to see the man's past. Zaid Hamid is given a peaceful offer by these learned Ulema of our country to acept yousuf kazzab as a kazzab.

Moreover I have seen that if Zaid Hamid says that islam islam islam and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, he has to promote "PARDA" as well as he should be against singing. Now on television he is standing around ladies who are standing around with young men which is not ISLAMIC. And people have started to follow him blindly. To study our (ISLAMIC) history thoroughly. You don't need Zaid Hamid once you know the religion yourself. You can take the help of ulema, Islam is not specific to zaid hamid.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why zaid hamid was trapped by yousuf kazab??

Have you ever thought....

- Why people like Yusuf Kazab managed to fool educated Muslims like Zaid Hamid?

- Why we see Shirk around Mazars and Durgahs? Why Allah did not give power to Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) to have
knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب)but still there are Muslims who believe that Peer, Walis, Durwaish has the knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) despite the Qur'aanic verse: “Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected” [al-Naml 27:65] ?

- Why some Muslims believe that Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is still alive even though Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) declared after the death of
prophet that Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is dead and read the Qur’aanic verses. "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Qur’aan 3.144)

- Why, when the army of Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) and Ali’s (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) were face to face, Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) did not came into the dream of anyone to avoid that war.

- Why cant we find any authentic Hadeeth to support Sufism and all the Shirkia act Muslims are doing today.

There is only one answer
“ Muslims are deviating from the straight path because of Shirk, innovations, leaving the Qur'aan and the Sunnah (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم)”

JUST THINK ABOUT IT...IF INTELECTUAL LIKE ZAID HAMID CAN BE TRAPPED BY YOUSUF KAZAB..... THEN WHAT ABOUT INNOCENT AND JAHIL AWAM....

There is only one answer “ It is only Qur'aan and the Sunnah that can keep Muslim united and avoid them from deviating from the stright path"

Ibn Mas'ood said: "The Messenger of Allaah drew a line for us and then said: 'This is the Straight Path of Allaah.' And he drew lines on the left and right of it, and then said: 'These are paths of which there is not one except that there is a devil upon it calling towards it.' Then he recited the statements of Allaah (Surat-ul-Ana'aam [3:153]): 'And verily, this is My Straight Path, so follow it, and do not follow (other) paths for they will separate you away from His path." (An authentic hadeeth recorded by Ahmad and An-Nasaa'ee.)