Did MQM made good use of MOHAJIR CARD in acheiving their goal of restoring LG system in Karachi?

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)

the last news we heard was mqm died on its way to punjab
baluchi are sending lan'at ul azeem on you
sindhi want to drown you in the sea
and pasthtun want you make you helper in their in bus

which communities are talking about licker...
en halaat ko dekhte howe aur khas tor pe geog ke remarks padh ke mujhe 1971 ki yaad aa rahi hai.

pakhtoon pardesi

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM represents 98 % common citizens of Pakistan and in Karachi MQM has strong base same way PPP has strong base in rural Sindh, so MQM party leadership responsibility to defend the rights of common people of Karachi and do everything possible to empower the local messes. MQM is not only raising voice for Karachi but also exposing injustice happening in Southern Punjab, Hazra division and Baluchistan. MQM is from the people and always take stand for the people not for the feudal and thats the difference you may not understand with feudal mentality.

The biggest liers on earth. See the figure 98%

Humble Pakistani

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: کون سے فائدے ہونگے، ایم کیو ایم کو بلدیاتی

Local Government System is the true reflection of democracy! It gives power to the people... Our so called democratic government has been slowly doing away with all from of democracy... Yet people have their eyes, ears and mouth closed... True example of HEAR NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL andSPEAK NO EVIL... Pakistanis need to wake up from their ethnic slumber and save Pakistan by becoming true PAKISTANIS…

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This was my e-mail on another thread.

18-Jul-2011 04:56 PM
Re: Breaking News: Ishrat-ul-Ibad back as Governor Sindh
I already predicted seeing AH misleading statement to fool Pakistani people, that their re-joining is imminent.

They are working on withdrawal of Commissioner system from Sind. Once that is agreed they will be back on to Government benches again.

I have already told you guys, they make money out of Karachi local government, they will never leave that golden eggs laying hen.

I have one question from the supporters of MQM, what is their logic behind killing of over 100+ people last week? Especially killing of around 18 people and damage to millions of worth of properties after ZM statement and start of riots in the middle of the night and its immediate stop after orders received from AH?

Is life of people of Karachi this cheap for you?

On second thought, dont answer, we know the answer to this questions already.

May Allah SWT destroy you o killers and liars, enemies of Pakistan and people of Pakistan.​
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-take-charge-as-Governor.&p=459945#post459945

I want my brothers and sisters to please consider it seriously when I make predictions, based on my experience and knowledge. My predictions are accurate most of the time, and no I don't see dreams like Wassan.[hilar][hilar]

There is no two ways about it, MQM want's their local system, otherwise they would go bankrupt. These thieves need the flow of Money to London for them to live their lives like King. People of Karachi are sucker for it, not to see what AH and the gang is all about.

Pakistanis please realise and kick all the fake and pretentious people out of the Government and public life, that's why I always try to make the point, distinguish between right and wrong first. If you don't you will always be fooled by cone artists and fake people. Pakistan is unfortunately full of them.