Dear Waseem Get Well Soon. Insha'Allah

shahzad_1964

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Thank you , bohat sahi kaha aap nay , i also spend lot of time on computer but i did not think yes you right thanks again,

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
May God Bless you Perfect Eyesight and Speedy Recovery.
Look forward to Hearing about your Successful Operation at the Earliest.

AbdulRehman

Staff member
May Allah Give you a speedy and full recovery from this surgery. (Ameen)
Please keep us updated whenever you can.
Our prayers are with you.
Insha'Allah we will see you soon on the forum active as usual.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
May Allah (SWT) help him recovering soon.

اور آئندہ آنکھیں لڑانے سے پہلے مد مقابل کی نشیلی/چمکیلی/دجالی آنکھوں کی قوت کا اندازہ ضرور کر لیجیے گا پلیز. اس سلسلے میں آئی ونک سپیشلسٹ گازو چاچو سے مشوره کرنا نہ بھولیں.

lolzzzz Dear Wadaich, Waseem itna sharmeeley insaan hai key, key mujhey nahi lugta key woh apney aap sey bhi aankhein milata hoga, mud e muqabil to dour ki baat hai.

AbdulRehman

Staff member
lolzzzz Dear Wadaich, Waseem itna sharmeeley insaan hai key, key mujhey nahi lugta key woh apney aap sey bhi aankhein milata hoga, mud e muqabil to dour ki baat hai.

True Abbasi Bhai, such a humble down to earth human being. May Allah Give him full recovery from this Surgery. Ameen.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I am missing him the most , dont know why ?

Some times I wish , this is right time for the stupid posts.

But I know his one eye is open and functional.

May Allah bless him the good heath , wealth , and Eman and useful knowledge.

By heart he is good man.

Faiza

الله تعالیٰ آپ کو جلد صحت عطا فرماے

Hope youre feeling better...... get well soon.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wish you all the luck Waseem Bhai...Allah and our prayers will be with you and you will come home with flying colors.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

That is why I took the little liberty and dared comment like this;). Had I commented the same about you, I would have been in Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot waters:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ................Lolzzzzzzzzz