Darren Sammy is Getting Pakistani Nationality On 23rd March

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
modest gandoo kasbi ki ulad !!!
yeah i know you were busy your ammi told me you were taking both of your sisters to the abortion clinic for the 5th time this year LOL

shanti puttar !!!
Stinky gandu I was busy in fucking your mother & sisters, you can confirm it with them.
Randi ki aulad jab tak teri gand na maroo tujhe neend nahi aati.
Actually you are a product of five different cums which your Kanjari mother took at a time & then she conceived a pig like you.
I am coming tonight to fuck your sisters. Tell them to shave their pussy. Last time they were too hairy, no hair this time ?

Modest

just got off the phone with darren sammy he has finally admitted that he is your daddy, now he wants a father-son relationship with you, if you are willing to travel to jamaica there is a Jamaican passport waiting for you ???? you have 2 half brothers in jamaica and they cant wait to meet you.
So now Darren Sammy has started fucking you as well after he fucked your sisters in front of me.
Gandoo salay kis kis se chudwata rahe ga. Teri gand ki kharish kum hi nahi ho rahi.

Your whore mother used to take five men at a time and now you & your sisters have started this family business. Very soon a dozen Darren Sammy’s will be coming out of your sisters vaginas ?

Modest

modest ki maa gashtee

ps.. i am saving bandwidth so i can shove up your sisters cunt
Stinky lizard ki Kanjri maa meri rakhel

Gandu salay I am enjoying fucking your sisters in a threesome right now. Your whore sisters are loving it ?

Modest

just got off the phone with darren sammy he has finally admitted that he is your daddy, now he wants a father-son relationship with you, if you are willing to travel to jamaica there is a Jamaican passport waiting for you ???? you have 2 half brothers in jamaica and they cant wait to meet you.
Look I made you my permanent bitch that’s why you love to take my dick in your arse daily.
Did you find any of your five dads who fucked your mother at the same time before she conceived you?
Salay you are a hybrid product of five different cums which your whore moma swallowed. Teri kanjri maa kitni shoqeen aurat hai jo itne difference size k lun le chuki hai. Isliye tou tere jesa bara gandu peda kiya hai.

Btw a dozen Darren Sammys will be coming out of your sisters vaginas very soon. Last night bari bari may aur Darren Sammy teri behno ko chod rahe thay. Awazay tou teri kamray tak aa rahi hogi ? ?

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
A poem for modest the kasbee

modest ka abu kosra !!
modest ke ammi gashtee!!
modest ke sisters prostitutes !!
modest ka dada hindu !!
modest khud gandoo!!

Modest

A poem for stinky Gandu

Modest teri gashti maa ka yar
Modest teri behno ka boyfriend
Modest stinky lizard ka asli baap
Modest ka Danda teri behno keh andar
Modest tere khandan ka financial supporter

Modest ka Lun tere moo may din rat ?

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
modest gandoo ke ulaad
you just copying me. cmon at least be original...

BRB just shagging your mum !!! then gonna meet the Chinese men who need your sisters for a birthday party, the gonna take your ammi to the airport so she can say bye to darren sammy. then gonna take your ammi to the clinic so they remove the shopping basket darren sammy rammed up her... your mum has gone international because i promoted her, everytime you have some food you know its me who helped your mum to food on the table for you and you useless gandoo abu.

ps. just spoke to irar ul hasan from sareyam, hes heard about your ammis huge pussy and hes going to dedicate the whole show about to her, and yaar youre welcome just trying to help you and your family so you don't need to sell your ammis dirty cunt, hopefully donations will come in and maybe we can crowdfund for her pussy!! good luck

shanti beta !!

Last edited:

Modest

Stinky gandu I like to give you a taste of your own medicine, so that you enjoy your own shit.
After I fucked your whore mom & cunt sisters then Darren Sammy had his turn on them. Now you are looking for Chinese to create a CPEC in your Ammi’s gigantic pussy ?

salay gandu kis kis se apni auraton ko chudwata rahe ga. Last night when I was fucking your sisters, their vaginas were dripping like Atlantic Ocean, yum ?

Any luck with finding your five different dads? Carry on sucking my dick you hybrid gandoo, I know you love to take this bazooka in your arse daily ?

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
modest gandoo
your ammi is on wikileaks, google sends users straight to her page were she has the biggest pussy in the Indian subcontinent, you should know you came out of the black hole of calcutta yours mothers cunt.