Darren Sammy is Getting Pakistani Nationality On 23rd March

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
dont be silly lad....

secretly your sisters yearns for my return... i call your older sister " echo pusy"

ps.. i saw your mum at heera mandi doing overtime to send you to college what a nice lady!!

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dont be silly lad....

secretly your sisters yearns for my return... i call your older sister " echo pusy"

ps.. i saw your mum at heera mandi doing overtime to send you to college what a nice lady!!
You are explaining your family story very well here. So your whore moma sold her old hairy pussy at Heera mandi to send you to college. I also did your sisters & mum in a foursome & paid them enough money to pay for your expenses. I tell you your sisters have very stinky wide pussies but I still fucked them. Next is your turn as I am going to drill your gandu ass. I will pay you good money too ?

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
you're still a virgin you cow piss drinking hindu son of randee. you ammi can't afford to marry you off, her old pussy doesn't make the money like she used to, maybe you and both of your sisters should sell there gands to Hindu men for pocket change..

you're definitely a gandoo, i bet you're a taker just like your mother and your whore sisters who i and the rest of the class gang banged you Hindu son of a whore..

ps.. darren sammy fucked your sisters, this is how much your sisters love you they will do anything to make sure you get the best education, so don't let them down ?

Last edited:

Modest

you're still a virgin you cow piss drinking hindu son of randee. you ammi can't afford to marry you off, her old pussy doesn't make the money like she used to, maybe you and both of your sisters should sell there gands to Hindu men for pocket change..

you're definitely a gandoo, i bet you're a taker just like your mother and your whore sisters who i and the rest of the class gang banged you Hindu son of a whore..

ps.. darren sammy fucked your sisters, this is how much your sisters love you they will do anything to make sure you get the best education, so don't let them down ?
Hey stinky lizard I am really enjoying your crying as your gandu ass is on fire ?
when I was doing your mum & sisters, they were also making the same kind of noises.

Your whore mum has asked me to fuck you in your ass & pay you for that because you are a habitual gandu. This time I will have a foursome with your sisters & you but ask your sisters to shave their dirty pussies because they were very hairy last time I was fucking them.

Kali mata ki pedawar when your randi mother was fucked by four five Darren Samis at the same time then she conceived you that’s why you are born with this mental disorder. Don’t worry carry on drinking cow piss, it may cure you

P.S. Say hello from me to my bitches ie your whore sisters & gashti mother ?

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
aww must have taken you a long time to figure out what to say huh!! lol

ps.. ill be back soon just have to take darren sammy to your sister's house some of the Nigerian boys want to test that pussy out to, don't worry we transferred money to your dads bank account so he can carry on paying the rent for the house and your tuition fees. pick both of your sisters up around 10PM bring some wheelchairs so you can wheel them home, youre a good son and a good brother just wanted to tell you that !!!

Modest

aww must have taken you a long time to figure out what to say huh!! lol

ps.. ill be back soon just have to take darren sammy to your sister's house some of the Nigerian boys want to test that pussy out to, don't worry we transferred money to your dads bank account so he can carry on paying the rent for the house and your tuition fees. pick both of your sisters up around 10PM bring some wheelchairs so you can wheel them home, youre a good son and a good brother just wanted to tell you that !!!
Hahaha so you are taking Darren Sammy to your sisters yourself. Oh man you do take care of your whore sisters pussies. Now your sisters are paying your expenses by selling those hairy holes which I fucked many times.
You are a lucky gandu because all bitches in your house are doing dhanda for you. I tell you one thing you need to become my permanent bitch & I will drill you daily to make you a certified Gandu like your gashti sisters. I will pay you enough money to cover all your household expenses.
Now carry on sucking my dick ?

Modest

busy right now, your mum is sucking mine then its your wifes turn.........

ps,, your abu has paid your tuition make sure you thank your sisters,,,,,,,
Tu gand marwane may busy hai. You are my permanent bitch now, so only I can fuck you. Your ass belongs to me the same way your sisters & mum’s cunt belong to me.
Rishtay may ab may tera Abbu hoo.
Don’t worry I will pay all your household expenses.
You just carry on sucking my dick like your whore sisters do ?

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
Tu gand marwane may busy hai. You are my permanent bitch now, so only I can fuck you. Your ass belongs to me the same way your sisters & mum’s cunt belong to me.
Rishtay may ab may tera Abbu hoo.
Don’t worry I will pay all your household expenses.
You just carry on sucking my dick like your whore sisters do ?
so you're a homosexual, proud to be a gandoo ????. you like to put your dick in men's arseholes??

no wonder youre wife is having sex with other men, your dad must have found your mother pussy hole eventually otherwise you wouldn't have been born ????, then again fuck only knows who your real father is, properly the driver/ subzi wallah. the local marasi darrel sammy..

ps,, stop copying me and get your own jokes, pudiyaa gandoo

Modest

so you're a homosexual, proud to be a gandoo ????. you like to put your dick in men's arseholes??

no wonder youre wife is having sex with other men, your dad must have found your mother pussy hole eventually otherwise you wouldn't have been born ????, then again fuck only knows who your real father is, properly the driver/ subzi wallah. the local marasi darrel sammy..

ps,, stop copying me and get your own jokes, pudiyaa gandoo
I fuck gandus like you otherwise I like to fuck Pussy only. I was busy in fucking your ammi & two sisters but you seem to like my dick too much, that’s why I am making an exception for you. Plus your kanjari mother has asked me to fuck you & pay you for that. So I am fucking you on your mother’s recommendations & with that money you can pay your college fees. As I said before that when your gashti mother was fucked by five different men at the same time then she conceived you & your were born. You have five different fathers, keep looking for them. Your dad was also a big gandu & he was whoring your mother everywhere to earn some money.
I heard you took Darren Sammy to your home yesterday & he fucked you & your sisters.
salay gandu tu kis kis se apni auraton ko chudwata rahe ga. shave your sisters vaginas for me, I am coming tomorrow to fuck your sisters & mother again ?

RAW AGENT

ماشاءاللہ کیا اعلی درجے کی گفتگو ہو رہی ہے
for sucking pakistaniz dick.
bro im muslim n pkstni lol
On what basis u are claiming yourself a Muslim? Muslim can't be abusive.
half pakistan will be declared non muslim if followed your criterion ............ ? ? ? ?

ماشاءاللہ کیا اعلی درجے کی گفتگو ہو رہی ہے

NecessarySomberAfghanhound-small.gif

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
I fuck gandus like you otherwise I like to fuck Pussy only. I was busy in fucking your ammi & two sisters but you seem to like my dick too much, that’s why I am making an exception for you. Plus your kanjari mother has asked me to fuck you & pay you for that. So I am fucking you on your mother’s recommendations & with that money you can pay your college fees. As I said before that when your gashti mother was fucked by five different men at the same time then she conceived you & your were born. You have five different fathers, keep looking for them. Your dad was also a big gandu & he was whoring your mother everywhere to earn some money.
I heard you took Darren Sammy to your home yesterday & he fucked you & your sisters.
salay gandu tu kis kis se apni auraton ko chudwata rahe ga. shave your sisters vaginas for me, I am coming tomorrow to fuck your sisters & mother again ?
modest gandoo
you dont like pussy you love cock like your mother and your sisters..
you are a homosexual and you have told everyone on this forum that you are, i am not really that surprised you cant get a women coz youre a marasi so instead you have sex with men for money like your dad did when he was a younger man, deep down your crave cock you are jealous because your mother and sisters take cock and you wanna feel what a cock in your arse feels like, you dirty hindu boy !!!!?

modest gandoo get your own jokes and stop copying me, pudiya da gashti ka beta :pakistanflag

ps.. i just texted your ammi she working a double shift at heera mandi (where you were born) she said she knows youre gay from a young age because you wore her lipstick and her underwear all the time.. shes not surprised about your gandoo way.....

p

Last edited:

Modest

modest gandoo
you dont like pussy you love cock like your mother and your sisters..
you are a homosexual and you have told everyone on this forum that you are, i am not really that surprised you cant get a women coz youre a marasi so instead you have sex with men for money like your dad did when he was a younger man, deep down your crave cock you are jealous because your mother and sisters take cock and you wanna feel what a cock in your arse feels like, you dirty hindu boy !!!!?

modest gandoo get your own jokes and stop copying me, pudiya da gashti ka beta :pakistanflag

ps.. i just texted your ammi she working a double shift at heera mandi (where you were born) she said she knows youre gay from a young age because you wore her lipstick and her underwear all the time.. shes not surprised about your gandoo way.....

p
You are my permanent bitch now that’s why you give me daily reports of your Gashti mum & sisters & how many people fuck them daily.
I am only fucking your gand on your mother’s recommendation otherwise I was happy fucking your sisters & ammi. They liked my danda so much that they requested me to fuck you with that dick too. You should thank them for this favour.
Plus the money I give you for fucking your gand is helping you paying your bills, so I am not gonna stop this service.
My cock has gone inside every cunts hole in your family & I am planning to pay your family extra money for being such loyal whores of mine.
Btw did you find any of your five dads or you still looking for them?
Salay gandu you are the product of five different sperms that’s why you behave like a pig. Carry on sucking my dick, I know you love this lollipop ?

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
your a pakistani homosexual and now everyone on the forum knows,

at least 10 guys from this forum have visited your ammi at heera mandi in the last 2 days, she has made enough money to have your arsehole sewed up so you don't need diapers anymore after you been fucked hard by Chinese immigrants.. oh yeah your ammi said for you to go on this forum so you can figure out what race your real dad is, she was drunk that night so it could be either a Nigerian or darren sammy , here is the link and good luck hope your real daddy accepts you as his son..... shanti beta !!!

puttar stop repeating what i am saying all the time, be unique be yourself, have some imagination, i know youre mum and dad are first cousins and your brain hasn't developed properly but at least try to say something original instead of just copying me LOL

Last edited:

Modest

your a pakistani homosexual and now everyone on the forum knows,

at least 10 guys from this forum have visited your ammi at heera mandi in the last 2 days, she has made enough money to have your arsehole sewed up so you don't need diapers anymore after you been fucked hard by Chinese immigrants.. oh yeah your ammi said for you to go on this forum so you can figure out what race your real dad is, she was drunk that night so it could be either a Nigerian or darren sammy , here is the link and good luck hope your real daddy accepts you as his son..... shanti beta !!!

puttar stop repeating what i am saying all the time, be unique be yourself, have some imagination, i know youre mum and dad are first cousins and your brain hasn't developed properly but at least try to say something original instead of just copying me LOL
Sorry for the late reply because I was busy in a foursome with your mother & two sisters. They love my cock so much that they can’t live without it anymore. I pay them good money for fucking them so they are quite happy & have financial support.

Gandu beta I like to give you a taste of your own medicine to make you feel better. Did you apply stitches to your ass which I screwed last time.
You love taking my cock in your arse that’s why I can’t say no to you. Your gand is available for general sale on 10 rupees only in heera mandi. Congratulations on becoming the cheapest manwhore ?

Kya karu salay I didn’t want to fuck your dirty asshole but your gashti mother forced me to do so.
Now your sisters have asked me to fuck your dad too. Ab os dallay ko bhi chodna parega jis ne teri kanjri maa se Shadi ki thi.

Cow mutr ki pedawar tumhare ghar main sab kanjar aur kanjriya rehti hai, jin ki puddi pani se bhi sasti hai.

Btw did you find any of your five dads who fucked your mother at the same time before she conceived you ?

As you are my permanent bitch now therefore carry on sucking my dick. I know you love this juicy dose every day ? ?

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
Sorry for the late reply because I was busy
modest gandoo kasbi ki ulad !!!
yeah i know you were busy your ammi told me you were taking both of your sisters to the abortion clinic for the 5th time this year LOL

shanti puttar !!!

Last edited:

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
just got off the phone with darren sammy he has finally admitted that he is your daddy, now he wants a father-son relationship with you, if you are willing to travel to jamaica there is a Jamaican passport waiting for you ???? you have 2 half brothers in jamaica and they cant wait to meet you.