Court dismisses the appeal regarding disqualification of PM Imran Khan

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think it will be difficult to give a clean chit in these changing times during IK's tenure!

We have seen colour TV's go blackwhite and back to the colour of democracy with a minor bullshit interruption. Don't think it can be ruled out. What has happened 3 times has no guaranttee of not happening again unless someone at the helm is punished properly.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We have seen colour TV's go blackwhite and back to the colour of democracy with a minor bullshit interruption. Don't think it can be ruled out. What has happened 3 times has no guaranttee of not happening again unless someone at the helm is punished properly.
Well the clean chit given by the army has to be in collaboration with the government and I don't think Imran can afford giving any crook NRO, after repeating many times. Mein kisi ko nahin chooron ga!

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well the clean chit given by the army has to be in collaboration with the government and I don't think Imran can afford giving any crook NRO, after repeating many times. Mein kisi ko nahin chooron ga!

I don't think Army has any body pushing behind them when they gave a clean chit to Z.A. Bhutto in 1971, Benazir in 1990, Zardari in 2007. They did this on the sweat and blood of the Pakistani's which I hate the most. Why shud be bail out the criminals, when democracy hasn't even given us an ounce of benefit.