Court dismisses the appeal regarding disqualification of PM Imran Khan

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Also, it was a civil case not criminal case. Civil cases are personal matters and can not cause disqualification. Even if IK had a daughter out of wedlock abroad, it was not illegal according to the law of the land. Pakistani hudood laws can not be applied to actions of people outside Pakistan.
But Patwaries argue that since the seed IK carried was originated in Pakistan and planted abroad, Hadood laws should still be applied in this case!

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
there is nothing in the case.
It is just an opposition propaganda, first started in the late 90's when IK first wanted to get into politics. Those days they were scared that due to popularity wave of IK (back then) people might vote for him.

Bascially the only sort of proof they have is a piece of paper that mentions California case judgement and an article from a tabloid. No body knows the truth behind it.
IK admitted it in court.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ever heard of a thing called evidence? Plus case has already been heard and ruled on by the Apex court of the country. No other court can hear this case. If IHC wasn't a such pet doggy of Nawaz Sharif the registrar wouldn't accepted the petition.

Ganjas were probably their tattoo Athar will hear the case and disqualify them, but unfortunately for them just before this case the SC gave the IHC and Doggy Athar a HUGE shutup call, ke banday da puttar ban ja laantia while hearing Ganjus bail revoke appeal
IK admitted her as a daughter in court.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Stop making up things.
This is not the first time this case was filed against Imran in Pakistani courts. Every time this case was filed, the courts dismissed it due to lack of evidence.
i am talking abt USA court that he admitted. so there is a substance in this case. tell IK to go for its rebuttal in court where he admitted. aur at least sue court or sita or tyrian or whatever. why he is not even talking abt it? why not he agreed for test recommended by court. else he admitted but ran away from test (paternal test or i dont know what its called to see whether he is father or not)

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i am talking abt USA court that he admitted. so there is a substance in this case. tell IK to go for its rebuttal in court where he admitted. aur at least sue court or sita or tyrian or whatever. why he is not even talking abt it? why not he agreed for test recommended by court. else he admitted but ran away from test (paternal test or i dont know what its called to see whether he is father or not)

Why would IK appear in US Court. He never worked or lived there.
The lady was also British and lived in UK, if there was any truth the case would be filed in UK court.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why would IK appear in US Court. He never worked or lived there.
The lady was also British and lived in UK, if there was any truth the case would be filed in UK court.
ab harkat wahan ki hai convict wahan hua hai to sue b unhi ko krna chaye na. jb panama aya tha to sb cheekh cheekh ke keh rhe thay pti wale NS ko ke sue kyun nae krta. this is same thing ji. wrna daman saaf ho to sue kr ke croron kamaye ja skte hain. jese cricket world cup ki kamayi ab tk chal rhi hai to socho sue kr ke jo mile ga wo kb tk chale ga

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ab harkat wahan ki hai convict wahan hua hai to sue b unhi ko krna chaye na. jb panama aya tha to sb cheekh cheekh ke keh rhe thay pti wale NS ko ke sue kyun nae krta. this is same thing ji. wrna daman saaf ho to sue kr ke croron kamaye ja skte hain. jese cricket world cup ki kamayi ab tk chal rhi hai to socho sue kr ke jo mile ga wo kb tk chale ga

See the thing as I said before is, probably you didn’t read properly.

I’ll give u an example. If you file a case in Pakistan court today that Donald Trump is your father; with proofs.

Do you think Donad Trump will come to Pakistan to declare his innocence, or sue the Pakistani court?

GreenMaple

correction... he refused blood test. so tell me why would anyone refise blood test if he is not a culprit
The courts could have forced him to give blood sample, but they did not. Most likely other evidence was enough to prove his innocence.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
He requested the LA court to change his court appearance date due to his fund raising engagements but court refused and delivered verdict in absentia.
he didnt appear. his attornet didnt appear. and IK never told court that he is agreed to give blood test.

GreenMaple

he didnt appear. his attornet didnt appear. and IK never told court that he is agreed to give blood test.
As far we know he never refused to submit sample but just because he couldn't make it to the court the judge gave one-sided verdict.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
As far we know he never refused to submit sample but just because he couldn't make it to the court the judge gave one-sided verdict.
as IK said himself, if one has not done wrong he must volunteer himself rather than hiding behind courts etc. that will finish all hulabu. but this will not happen.