CONTRA STOP PM PEOPLE

A

abbasiali

digitalzygot1 said:
What's wrong with you, can't you reply in posts????? Thickhead can't you get it when asked politely few times.
Dear DZ

Would you mind, if I will request you to forward Contra PM

In fact if others are also disturbed, please let me know and forward me his messages.

Regards

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
digitalzygot1 said:
What's wrong with you, can't you reply in posts????? Thickhead can't you get it when asked politely few times.
Dear DZ

In fact if others are also disturbed, please let me know and forward me his messages.

Regards

he sent me one too a couple of weeks ago looking for support because his absurd posts were deleted, as he claimed. I didnt bother reply.

the best way to shut up Indians here is to just ignore them, like I do not reply to any indians regardless of quality of their posts except for occasional if thread is started by an Indian

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
digitalzygot1 said:
Dear DZ
Regards
Dear Mod,
Without infringing upon your sovereign rights, rules and regulations, which every one should comply without any exception, mine "personal view" is that banning or deleting the posts of Indians because they are just Indians needs to have a second thought. We, Pakistanis must have confidence to confront to all problems/propaganda, Of course I am not advocating that if someone breach the code of conduct, he/she should go away with it.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
I found his disposition to be extremely vain and arrogant - I advised him regarding one of his posts that I found him to be condescending and his reply was even more patronising and he has now emailed me another time. I would just say 'ignorance is bliss'!!!

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
babadeena said:
abbasiali said:
digitalzygot1 said:
Dear DZ
Regards
Dear Mod,
Without infringing upon your sovereign rights, rules and regulations, which every one should comply without any exception, mine "personal view" is that banning or deleting the posts of Indians because they are just Indians needs to have a second thought. We, Pakistanis must have confidence to confront to all problems/propaganda, Of course I am not advocating that if someone breach the code of conduct, he/she should go away with it.

They have enough rights on this forum already - try something on an Indian forum, and being Pakistani they will never give you a second chance!!!

A

abbasiali

Pakistani Lion said:
babadeena said:
abbasiali said:
digitalzygot1 said:
Dear DZ
Regards
Dear Mod,

They have enough rights on this forum already - try something on an Indian forum, and being Pakistani they will never give you a second chance!!!
@babadeena,

AOA

I agree with you, but unfortunately, other than serious and decent members, some propaganda agents tried to penetrate and had feed a lots of garbage, which was difficult to handle, as team is not available round the clock, and their frustrated material cause some kind of damage to our members, who are sensitive and instead of replying to them, they just simply did those acts, which these elements wanted them to do.

Hope this will clarify the need of restrictions.

Regards

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He has sent me a couple and since they are not compalints or suggestions I am confused as to why is he so frustrated ?why can't he do that on indian sites and vent his feelings?

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
babadeena said:
abbasiali said:
digitalzygot1 said:
Dear DZ
Regards
Dear Mod,

I will agree with Broher Babadeena.
Let them ask difficult questions and we should do the soul search to find appropriate answers.
Muslims are normally on backfoot on questions like four wives but as we saw on this forum, it is our lack of konwledge which incapacitates us. By stopping them we deny ourselves an opportunity of knowledge.
This is our home ground and even if we lose here, we will learn in time, however, don't let them spoil the pitch by spilling water on selected areas to favor Bedi.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
He has sent me a couple and since they are not compalints or suggestions I am confused as to why is he so frustrated ?why can't he do that on indian sites and vent his feelings?

There is too much red tape on the Indian forums - they are unnecessarily protective, maybe this reflects the suffocation in their society!!!

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
I agree to geog..
But these sensitive issues need more time to gather all the info to counter their claims.
In current scenario which we lack. Hope u will understand..
For their counter we need Zakir Naik style comparative religion studies institution.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
I never found contra to be abusive to anyone. Like many of you he doesn't call names. He is an athiest so being a devout Hindu, I have no reason to take his side. May be he wants to know why Muslims do what they do? He might have some reason to be this agreesive. Who knows may be he wants to learn about islam or even become Muslim ? If you guys have no knowledge about it then atleast don't put your frustration on contra. If he doesn't ask these question in paki ( Muslim) forum then when is he supposed to ask? In Hindu forum?
I thought baba Deena and mederators give good answers in contra's last post which was also informative to people like me. You guys don't have to be so insecure. Indian forums are quite controlled and they don't like discussion Reg. Religion as it could become heated and offend different groups. In Pakistan you can easily call 1 billion Hindus bania on national tv but if you say something similar to Muslims in india it becomes illegal and political carriers and tv will be finished.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
I never found contra to be abusive to anyone. Like many of you he doesn't call names. He is an athiest so being a devout Hindu, I have no reason to take his side. May be he wants to know why Muslims do what they do? He might have some reason to be this agreesive. Who knows may be he wants to learn about islam or even become Muslim ? If you guys have no knowledge about it then atleast don't put your frustration on contra. If he doesn't ask these question in paki ( Muslim) forum then when is he supposed to ask? In Hindu forum?
I thought baba Deena and mederators give good answers in contra's last post which was also informative to people like me. You guys don't have to be so insecure. Indian forums are quite controlled and they don't like discussion Reg. Religion as it could become heated and offend different groups. In Pakistan you can easily call 1 billion Hindus bania on national tv but if you say something similar to Muslims in india it becomes illegal and political carriers and tv will be finished.

I'd love to see the day when murdering Muslims will also become illegal, by the way no one said he is being abusive, I talked about his sheer arogance when he says 'we are here to convert people' and being aware of our beliefs he still PM everyone with the non sense!!!

gazoomartian

Pakistani Lion said:
[quote="Nepali Pandit":3ufweifx]I never found contra to be abusive to anyone. Like many of you he doesn't call names. He is an athiest so being a devout Hindu, I have no reason to take his side. May be he wants to know why Muslims do what they do? He might have some reason to be this agreesive. Who knows may be he wants to learn about islam or even become Muslim ? If you guys have no knowledge about it then atleast don't put your frustration on contra. If he doesn't ask these question in paki ( Muslim) forum then when is he supposed to ask? In Hindu forum?

I'd love to see the day when murdering Muslims will also become illegal, by the way no one said he is being abusive, I talked about his sheer arogance when he says 'we are here to convert people' and being aware of our beliefs he still PM everyone with the non sense!!![/quote:3ufweifx]

he played masoom miskeen and underdog in my email [funnny]

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Warning!
it is not allowable to anybody to insult other member of the forum by making such kind of threads, if anyone has any concerns contact Admin or the team members, if in future this thing repeated then the thread maker could be banned.

gazoomartian

foqia khan said:
Warning!
it is not allowable to anybody to insult other member of the forum by making such kind of threads, if anyone has any concerns contact Admin or the team members, if in future this thing repeated then the thread maker could be banned.

Fauqia,

You have issued a blanket warning. It would help a lot if you direct to the concerned thread.....