Congratulations on DHARNA show, Combine production of Imran Khan(PTI) Establishment (Army) ISI (Agen

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Congratulations on DHARNA show,

Combine production of Imran Khan(PTI) Establishment (Army) ISI (Agencies) USA (CIA, in the nname of Black Waters) and one and only T.A.L.I.B.AN

My All Dear friends, Pakistan's every single corner has been counted as Security Thread, and it is so correct, If you see recently killing in Masjids, Dargah Sharif, Data Darbar, no one was left, Under these circumstances, how come not a single bullet fire was made, isn't very strange,

May I invite my friends, who probably celebrating on this show, like Shughal Mela.
and nothing more than that.

I am feeling sorry for those who lost their lives, and now on their blood, these people are playing their politics.

BTW UN supply has been resumed under the survillance of our agencies, who supported this "MELA"

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Congratulations on DHARNA show, Combine production of Imran Khan(PTI) Establishment (Army) ISI (Agencies) USA (CIA and Bl

there was no suicide attach and you are feeling sorry for that... sorry to burst your bubbles but this MELA was for everyone and it does show us that everyone loves Imran khan... and an other reason for not a single bullet fired coz it was in peshawer not Karachi...

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Congratulations on DHARNA show, Combine production of Imran Khan(PTI) Establishment (Army) ISI (Agencies) USA (CIA and Bl

Combine production of Imran Khan(PTI) Establishment (Army) ISI (Agencies) USA (CIA, in the nname of Black Waters) and one and only T.A.L.I.B.AN

My All Dear friends, Pakistan's every single corner has been counted as Security Thread, and it is so correct, If you see recently killing in Masjids, Dargah Sharif, Data Darbar, no one was left, Under these circumstances, how come not a single bullet fire was made, isn't very strange,

May I invite my friends, who probably celebrating on this show, like Shughal Mela.

I am feeling sorry for those who lost their lives, and now on their blood, these people are playing their politics.

BTW UN supply has been resumed under the survillance of our agencies, who supported this "MELA"

The first blood on the basis of which all this hell was let loose, was that of Bainazir Bhutto, a co-production of Asif Ali Zardari/Musharaf and CIA. For power/rule and commission kay liyae saala kuch bhi karay ga.

Last edited:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Dude I wanted to ignore But then I thought let me reply...It was a peaceful protest and so ended in peace...Why would u want a single bullet fired anyway ? It wasn't PPP or MQM jalsa who believe in Bullets.We believe in peace and showed it practically.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear
Please help me to find the answers of these two questions:
1-When your HE Mr. Zardari going to kick CIA out of Pakistan?
2-When your HE Mr. Zardari going to leash all establishments and agencies?

Don't say HE can't. After all Mr. Zardari is an elected president and has full support of the parliament. If he takes the above two actions, every Pakistani will be standing beside him.

Qadam barhao Zardari, hum tumhare saath heiN.

Can he do that?

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)

Such a pathetic looser this guy is...I got something for you ZARDARIFAN from the bottom of my heart. $ .... MY.....D..... ! I hope u got that:D

Last edited:

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)

i often wonder at the people like Zadarifan.........what kind of people they are?

mdanishtaha

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Benazir k jalso mai kitny log mary ?
kitny ghar barbad huy ?

tum chahty ho k $ milty rahy drone attacks hoty rahy....log marty rahy...ghar barbad hoty rahy....tumy tumhari tankhawa milti rahy gi...Yad rakho tum Zalim hukmaran ka sath dey rahy ho
...."JO ZALIM KA SATH DY WO B ZALIM"

FaisalKh

I would request kam az kam thread starter ki picture dekh kar hi kuch samaj jaaya karo plzz naam to door ki baat hai.... just let him talk to the walls and bang his head

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Such a pathetic looser this guy is...I got something for you ZARDARIFAN from the bottom of my heart. $ .... MY.....D..... ! I hope u got that:D

Please add some commission to it, may it be just a single odd penny. Because in Zardari religion/ ZardariIsm anything without some sorta commission is a capital sin.

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)

Dude, you need a shrink.......and take your leader with you when you check into the psych ward!

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

Zard-Ari (Orange Cutter)

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

یقین کیجیے یہ بنیا ہے اور آپ لوگوں کے جذبات سے کھیل رہا اتنا بڑا کمینہ زرداری کے علاوہ کوئی اور پاکستانی نہیں ہو سکتا

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)

Zardarifan .... dude ... I have a feeling that your family is one of those elite few who have benefitted from the rule of Zardari and the rest of his gang ... so it's not you speaking but your loyalty.... Hats off to you ... I used to think only certain kind of pets are this loyal to their masters but never humans. Don't be jealous ... your master will give you a small reward for these kind of posts.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

Congratulations to you zardarifan for being the bongest person on the face of the earth :D
Zardari ka bonga ban k jiyo :D Enjoy :D

student

Senator (1k+ posts)

This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it. I like this funtionality, this person deserve bad ratting for each of his post.

canadian

Please add some commission to it, may it be just a single odd penny. Because in Zardari religion/ ZardariIsm anything without some sorta commission is a capital sin.

He is a paid.........nothing else.Probably doesn't have any skills so they hired him for this thankless job.
What amazes me is that he is trying to defend an International crook and fraud known all over The world.
So far I have not come across a single person on this forum who would agree with his views,unless
he creates a few fictitious ones now !!! I am sure his salary is being paid thru Benazir Income Support
program which was created to support " Jialas" like him.So far 15 billion rupees of tax payer's money has
has been spent on that programme......lol

canadian

Zardarifan .... dude ... I have a feeling that your family is one of those elite few who have benefitted from the rule of Zardari and the rest of his gang ... so it's not you speaking but your loyalty.... Hats off to you ... I used to think only certain kind of pets are this loyal to their masters but never humans. Don't be jealous ... your master will give you a small reward for these kind of posts.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA That's a good one.......lol