Common people views about Imran Khan's Government after 2 Months

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Poties are dropping like flies and it is only 2 months so far. Mr. Jherlo PM continues to deliver the container packed speeches. The Musharraf cum Zadari loud mouth Fawad is on a weedy track. Lota bus on the first gear m can't seems to get out of the troubles and create more for the common people. Watch the fools running around like headless chickens .Lol.
The haraami speaks- you asked me for the supposed link between Fazlu and the PTI and for the last 3 days he has been your spokesman, trying to bring all the haraamis like yourself together for an anti IK alliance. So haraami, what happened?

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The haraami speaks- you asked me for the supposed link between Fazlu and the PTI and for the last 3 days he has been your spokesman, trying to bring all the haraamis like yourself together for an anti IK alliance. So haraami, what happened?

Jherlo cum poty cum lota spoken . Do you have a drop of shame left in your bloodless body ? Or the cocaine has reached your cortex and paralyzed it so, you can continue to lick the sole of the boots ( your papa)

Hate_Nooras

Jherlo cum poty cum lota spoken . Do you have a drop of shame left in your bloodless body ? Or the cocaine has reached your cortex and paralyzed it so, you can continue to lick the sole of the boots ( your papa)
Noora haraami kutta- You asked about Fazlu and his links on fake news and then ran as always you do, as if a pig had raped you. And as we know he was inside you and that's why you kept going oink oink.Whatever happened to oink, did the pig go too deep, does he stop you from answering questions. So once again why is Fazlu leading your party?

Zaidi Qasim

Noora haraami kutta- You asked about Fazlu and his links on fake news and then ran as always you do, as if a pig had raped you. And as we know he was inside you and that's why you kept going oink oink.Whatever happened to oink, did the pig go too deep, does he stop you from answering questions. So once again why is Fazlu leading your party?

Still Oinking ? Lol. I thought that you get food by now. After all you are going to make your brother swines proud of what you say here.

Zaidi Qasim

I thought that pig was inside you or is it just Fazlu fuucking you? Either way you are being oinked by some fat swine.

You are wrong. Stand in front if mirror and you will be enlighten. Don't consider your self anything else, other than what you are , a faithful swine to the Bani Ghala den .Lol

Butt raja

Citizen
tu bhi ghusa na kar baji ko maja kr nay de kutte ke bach. teri baji ki lendi phansi hai.
Khoti kay bachay..... terY ghar main khanay ko roti....tati gand say saaf karnay ka pani nahi....batain dekh is shirkh chlo ki...maa or behn iski sara din poomi butt dhod walay ko dhod dwti hain....yah khoti ka bacha yah discusson kar raha dunya ki politics ki....nangay bhokay log

Hate_Nooras

You are wrong. Stand in front if mirror and you will be enlighten. Don't consider your self anything else, other than what you are , a faithful swine to the Bani Ghala den .Lol
Keep bending over for Fazlu like you did with the piigs and keep going oink oink. That is your lot in life, you wanted me to comment on Fazlu and now like always you are running like a bitch- like Fazlus bitch.

Abid_J

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khoti kay bachay..... terY ghar main khanay ko roti....tati gand say saaf karnay ka pani nahi....batain dekh is shirkh chlo ki...maa or behn iski sara din poomi butt dhod walay ko dhod dwti hain....yah khoti ka bacha yah discusson kar raha dunya ki politics ki....nangay bhokay log
kutte ke bachay, teray ghar main tu shad ki nehrian beh rahi theen, dhoti main moot moot kar tera baap mar gaya or tu internet use karta hai..

Zaidi Qasim

Keep bending over for Fazlu like you did with the piigs and keep going oink oink. That is your lot in life, you wanted me to comment on Fazlu and now like always you are running like a bitch- like Fazlus bitch.

You think I am a poty like you ? Bending over the Gundapouri bottles of wines and bending over the pindi boy , the famous lota of Rawalpindi , or bending over to the biggest decoit Pervaiz Ellahi or Bending over for the theif Baber Awan , or Nazaz Gondal or the biggest ATM of Pakistan JT is the properties of poty party ... Oink.. Oink. Oink to your father Big Boots . Like Kiyani , Raheel and others ... Oink Oink Oink

Hate_Nooras

You think I am a poty like you ? Bending over the Gundapouri bottles of wines and bending over the pindi boy , the famous lota of Rawalpindi , or bending over to the biggest decoit Pervaiz Ellahi or Bending over for the theif Baber Awan , or Nazaz Gondal or the biggest ATM of Pakistan JT is the properties of poty party ... Oink.. Oink. Oink to your father Big Boots . Like Kiyani , Raheel and others ... Oink Oink Oink
You are a Haraami who follows the likes of FAZLU, NS AND AZ. When that PIG was fuucking you a few days ago, i felt sorry for you because i knew the pain you was feeling as you kept going oink oink, but i have no sympathy today because you ARE ENJOYING FAZLU and the pig doing YOU at the same time and i can tell that you are enjoying it BECAUSE THE OINKS ARE LOUDER TODAY. You ARE A disgusting baastard! wasnt the pig enough, why did you want Fazlu as well- you should have just left him for Billo.

Zaidi Qasim

You are a Haraami who follows the likes of FAZLU, NS AND AZ. When that PIG was fuucking you a few days ago, i felt sorry for you because i knew the pain you was feeling as you kept going oink oink, but i have no sympathy today because you ARE ENJOYING FAZLU and the pig doing YOU at the same time and i can tell that you are enjoying it BECAUSE THE OINKS ARE LOUDER TODAY. You ARE A disgusting baastard! wasnt the pig enough, why did you want Fazlu as well- you should have just left him for Billo.

And you are a real bastard who was brought in to this world to lick the sole of the laziest boot mafia in Pakistan . But you did better than that , you not only licked the bottom of the boots , you also wiped out the bottom of Bani Ghala and still not fully satisfied. Having a natural habit of the leadership, you follow the bongi khan up to his words and lick even those assess which were not meant to be wiped clean .

If you haven't found this disgusted, you get on the Lota Bus of every corrupt lota in the town in Pakistan and start to lick their bottom while they were still riding on the lota bus.
How could a reasonable person debate with a person who is full of shit like you ? Your name suggests that your a pathological liar and a psycho in making . Go suck some more dropping of bongi khan and his family for your daily crumbs. Oink, Oink Oink, the pig is back.

Butt raja

Citizen
kutte ke bachay, teray ghar main tu shad ki nehrian beh rahi theen, dhoti main moot moot kar tera baap mar gaya or tu internet use karta hai..
Yah khoti ka bacha sara din gali main khuttay ki tarah pirta rehta hay.....10 rs ka easy load karwa kar sara din message karta hay....yah bharwa 10Rs ki marr hay....is kay ghar main khanay ko roti nahi or gand say yah os is kay ghar walay tatti saaf nahi kartay or yaha yah pakistan ki economy teek kar raha hay.....is say or is ki baji say tatti ki badboo ati hay or yaha yah khoti ka bacha scholar bna howa hay

Hate_Nooras

And you are a real bastard who was brought in to this world to lick the sole of the laziest boot mafia in Pakistan . But you did better than that , you not only licked the bottom of the boots , you also wiped out the bottom of Bani Ghala and still not fully satisfied. Having a natural habit of the leadership, you follow the bongi khan up to his words and lick even those assess which were not meant to be wiped clean .

If you haven't found this disgusted, you get on the Lota Bus of every corrupt lota in the town in Pakistan and start to lick their bottom while they were still riding on the lota bus.
How could a reasonable person debate with a person who is full of shit like you ? Your name suggests that your a pathological liar and a psycho in making . Go suck some more dropping of bongi khan and his family for your daily crumbs. Oink, Oink Oink, the pig is back.
Haraami, get that pig out of you- oink oink and let Fazlu ride you like a biitch and then you can oink a bit louder. You are a piece of shiit that had a go at me about Fazlu joining with the PTI and now you are running like a biitch because he is your leader. I bet Fazlu gives you a good ride as he doesnt have a housr to stay so he uses your arrse as a sleeping bag.
Remember cuunt, i will make your life hell on here because you support thugs and crooks that steal from the poor. You thought you were being clever by oinking, and i will make you oink louder when you post.

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yah khoti ka bacha sara din gali main khuttay ki tarah pirta rehta hay.....10 rs ka easy load karwa kar sara din message karta hay....yah bharwa 10Rs ki marr hay....is kay ghar main khanay ko roti nahi or gand say yah os is kay ghar walay tatti saaf nahi kartay or yaha yah pakistan ki economy teek kar raha hay.....is say or is ki baji say tatti ki badboo ati hay or yaha yah khoti ka bacha scholar bna howa hay
BILKUL SAHI KAHA :clap:clapISS KEE G.... PAR AUR LITTER MAAR, MOOT PEENAY WALAY KEE