Co founder of SAFMA MARVI SIRMED justifies Dr.Afia's detention & urged release of raymond davis

pakiace

Banned
IF WE ARE TO LIVE IN SUCH A COUNTRY WHERE INDIAN AGENTS UNDER THE TAG OF PAKISTAN WORK AGAINST PAKISTAN'S IDEOLOGY, JUSTIFY DR.AFIA'S DETENTION & JUSTIFY RAYMOND DAVIS RELEASE - WHY DON'T WE WAKE UP AGAINST THESE ANTI-PAKISTAN LUNATIC ELEMENTS - THESE ARE THE SAME LIBERAL FASCISTS WHO WORK UNDER YOUR NOSE DAY AND NIGHT WRITING AGAINST PAKISTAN TO NATO WHEN WE SLEEP, SO USA LIKE LIBYA INVADES PAKISTAN UNDER THE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION

i am hereby giving you her twitter ID https://twitter.com/#!/marvisirmed IF YOU ARE A PAKISTANI - MAKE AN ID NOW - AND SHOW IT - PROVE IT & FFS WAKE UP!

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have seen her tweets, she is doing negative journalism to promote and propagate interests of enemies of Pakistan, firing up the issues of Balochistan in negative way, discussing regional and international politics. Her relationships with other organizations and her hindu identity is biggest question marks...

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
marvi ki maan aur baap ke barey maen aap khoj lain aap ko iski guftgo ke pechhey back ground ka pata chal jayea ga

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I want search about her profile and back ground but is not findable............but i have one photo from her ............photo say loudly ...................
www.loadpictures.net
[/URL][/IMG]

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
I want search about her profile and back ground but is not findable............but i have one photo from her ............photo say loudly ...................
www.loadpictures.net
[/URL][/IMG]

yara hoo sakta hai woo hindu hoo, but that does not mean all hindu are bad

secondly may be woo esy he bendya lagati hoo for her choice, thats not important

but important thing is that she is a lanti women and for her personal benefits talk ****, yee chahy hindu hai yaa muslman, ***** hoo es per jo apny mulak say he sincer nahi

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
no wounder why nawaz shrif is gaining support from this kind of people, and their forum

kion k enky mofadat ek hain

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
no wounder why nawaz shrif is gaining support from this kind of people, and their forum

kion k enky mofadat ek hain

she is totally lying on davis and talking ****

but on qadri and other extresmists she is right, qadri killed a person he had no right if salman tasser did something wrong court should decide , and shame on those joo qadri koo har pehnaty hain

marvi simrad is a bakwas journalist she is **** lady mostly, and has her vested intrests thats why she talks like that

Re: Marvi sirmed on Aafia Siddiqui

banda is say pochay ghasti tum ko hamari gerat pe aitraz hai jo tum mein nhi hai. in batoo ka hal kiya hai j bak rahi ho. jamat ka sab say bara dard india ko hai aur is ko bih ho raha hai. dafa karo is ko yaar kiyun awein utha rahe ho is ko. akhir isko jante hi kitne loog hein????

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Marvi sirmed on Aafia Siddiqui

she is talking with sence, according to the time. the rest God knows,