CID arrest 'most wanted criminal' in Karachi

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Published: March 28, 2011
Arrested11-640x480.jpg

Pahari was also arrested in 2000 for his alleged involvement in 53 murders and was released in 2005.
KARACHI:

The Anti-Terrorism Cell of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) Sindh on Monday arrested a wanted criminal, Ajmal Pahari, alleged to be involved in more than 100 cases of murder.

Speaking to the media in Karachi, Senior Superintendant Police (SSP) CID Chaudhary Aslam stated that Pahari was the most wanted criminal in the city.

Pahari was also arrested in 2000 for his alleged involvement in 53 murders and was released in 2005. Police allege that he has committed 58 murders since his release.

Police also seized huge cache of arms from his possession, which included hand grenades, automatic rifles and explosive material.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/138932/cid-arrest-most-wanted-criminal-in-karachi/

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pahari was also arrested in 2000 for his alleged involvement in 53 murders and was released in 2005.

HOW???

Is he going to complete his century after he is released this time??

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
HOW???

Is he going to complete his century after he is released this time??

.................................................................................................
Salik Bhai - I couldn't hide my smile on your innocent HOW???. Criminals and serial killers are set free by lower courts where corruption is massive! If it goes to a higher court the "Prosecution" shows so much vulnerability that the accused never gets the punishment that he deserves! Gimmick is the key to success! Who will dare to catch a proclaimed offender knowingly? Police avoids confrontation with a serial gang killer fearing they might themselves come under the direct Cross Fire!

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)
Published: March 28, 2011
Arrested11-640x480.jpg

KARACHI:

The Anti-Terrorism Cell of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) Sindh on Monday arrested a wanted criminal, Ajmal Pahari, alleged to be involved in more than 100 cases of murder.

Speaking to the media in Karachi, Senior Superintendant Police (SSP) CID Chaudhary Aslam stated that Pahari was the most wanted criminal in the city.

Pahari was also arrested in 2000 for his alleged involvement in 53 murders and was released in 2005. Police allege that he has committed 58 murders since his release.

Police also seized huge cache of arms from his possession, which included hand grenades, automatic rifles and explosive material.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/138932/cid-arrest-most-wanted-criminal-in-karachi/

I have heard that he belongs to MQM. Can somebody confirm this ?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have heard that he belongs to MQM. Can somebody confirm this ?

He was I think in the MQM-H. He was thrown out several years back.Before that he used to move around the different factions of MQM seeking political coverage.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
You heard correctly. This is one of the most notorious MQM operatives in Karachi.

The news says he was working for the land mafia these days

The investigators added that Pahari was currently working for the land mafia who were also providing him with financial support. It was further disclosed that he had been paid heavy amounts by well-known personalities to commit murder, kidnap people for ransom and other criminal activities.

http://old.thenews.com.pk/29-03-2011/ethenews/e-38643.htm

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ajmal Paharai ka 2005 main release hona, hamari ADLIYA per bohat bara sawal hai,,, Hamarey mulk main jo bhe shekhs power rekhta hai wo asaani se rishwat de ker ya apni sources use ker k ba izzat rihaa ho jata hai,,
1992 se 1998 tak jitne bhe police officers ne karachi k operation main hissa lia un sab ko target ker k shaheed ker dia gaya,, kya aaj tak kisi ne bhe un sab ka noice lia? kya judicary ne uss per koi notice lia? koi so moto aaya? main kisi per blame nahi laga raha,, k in target killings k peachey kis ka haath hai, magar hamari judicary kya ker rahi hai? pakistani awaam kehti hai hamarey leaders kehte hein k AALA ADLIYA azaad ho chuki hai, magar main nahi manta, kiun ground per uss k results zero hein,,,, jab tak gareeb ko insaf nahi mille ga, jab tak MASAWAT nahi aaey ge hamarey muashrey mein, tab tak hamara mulk raah e raast per nahi aa sakta,,

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Elipst

You are trying your level best to link Pahari with anyone but MQM. In the article you mentioned from the NEWS, the list of the people he suspected to have killed contain the workers of Haqiqi, PPP and others. Namely the opponents of MQM. Lets face it your MQM was a killer and terrorists party in yester years, it still is a party of killers and terrorists now, no change there. Isnt strange, it is always claimed that when even a single MQM activist dies hue and cry is made, in most cases, it is not even their activist but they declare any Urdu speaking death as their activist. Even though that unfortunate guy may have hated MQM all his life, but on his death, he becomes their activist. But when MQM opponents die, which is every day, they are killed from bullet fallen from the heaven and MQM is always innocent. Down with MQM killers and terrorists, the scum of the earth.

The investigators believed that Ajmal Pahari belonged to a certain political group. The suspect had earlier been arrested by a team of the CIA Saddar in 2000.
The investigators said that at the time, Ajmal Pahari was wanted in more than 50 cases.
SSP Khan believed that he was involved in the target killings of MNA Zaheer Akram Nadeem, Iqbal Raeed, ASI Arif Shah, MQM-H activist Shani and PPP activists Asghar Pakistani and Yaseen Pakistani. He is also suspected to have killed as many as 14 activists of the MQM-Haqiqi in Pak Colony.
But the list of crimes that Pahari is wanted in does not end there. The SSP added that Pahari, along with his companion, killed 12 people in Orangi Town, including the PPP Orangi Town President, Iqbal alias Mama. His was also suspected to have fired a rocket at the Sindh Secretariat and also to have killed an activist of the former MQM-A named Abid. In addition to this, he is also wanted for carrying out an attack on Baitul Hamza.
Also, Pahari is wanted for the target killings of Ehtasham in Gulbahar, Tariq Bandhani in Bandhani Colony, Aslam alias Choor, Imran in Lyari, six people in Lyari Ranchor Lane, four people in Gulistan-i-Jauhar, three in Liaquatabad, five in New Karachi and several other murders.
The law enforcers said that Ajmal and his companion operated in Orangi Town, Liaquatabad, Lines Area, Ranchoor Lane, Korangi, Orangi, Garden, Pak Colony and other areas of the city. He is also suspected to have killed the leader of the Behari Qaumi Movement.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is what I have been saying repeatedyly, MQM is a terrorist organisation and Altaf is their head, he's admitting target killing orders use to come from London and who's in London, we all know.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ajmal Paharai ka 2005 main release hona, hamari ADLIYA per bohat bara sawal hai,,, Hamarey mulk main jo bhe shekhs power rekhta hai wo asaani se rishwat de ker ya apni sources use ker k ba izzat rihaa ho jata hai,,
1992 se 1998 tak jitne bhe police officers ne karachi k operation main hissa lia un sab ko target ker k shaheed ker dia gaya,, kya aaj tak kisi ne bhe un sab ka noice lia? kya judicary ne uss per koi notice lia? koi so moto aaya? main kisi per blame nahi laga raha,, k in target killings k peachey kis ka haath hai, magar hamari judicary kya ker rahi hai? pakistani awaam kehti hai hamarey leaders kehte hein k AALA ADLIYA azaad ho chuki hai, magar main nahi manta, kiun ground per uss k results zero hein,,,, jab tak gareeb ko insaf nahi mille ga, jab tak MASAWAT nahi aaey ge hamarey muashrey mein, tab tak hamara mulk raah e raast per nahi aa sakta,,

1992 se 1998 tak Karachi kay jitne shehri police, rangers aur army k hathon shaheed hue un ka hisab kaun day ga? Kya judiciary ne un pe notice lia? Koi suo motu lia?

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Elipst

You are trying your level best to link Pahari with anyone but MQM. In the article you mentioned from the NEWS, the list of the people he suspected to have killed contain the workers of Haqiqi, PPP and others. Namely the opponents of MQM. Let’s face it your MQM was a killer and terrorists party in yester years, it still is a party of killers and terrorists now, no change there. Isn’t strange, it is always claimed that when even a single MQM activist dies hue and cry is made, in most cases, it is not even their activist but they declare any Urdu speaking death as their activist. Even though that unfortunate guy may have hated MQM all his life, but on his death, he becomes their activist. But when MQM opponents die, which is every day, they are killed from bullet fallen from the heaven and MQM is always innocent. Down with MQM killers and terrorists, the scum of the earth.

I believe he also killed MQM people. He was a hired killer. Up for the highest bidder. But you wont believe that, will you? YOu just need a reason to propagate your hate. Urdu speakers are in all parties including Haqiqi, PPP, JI. There is this new trend where people who just support MQM are being shot dead. Who does that, let me ask you?? What is their crime?? Just they support MQM?? Why are buses fired upon in Orangi Town?? WHy are peoples id cards checked before shooting them??

We know what Karachi was like, what MQM did for us, dont try and preach. Those people whom you call 'terrorists' did more for my city than has ever been done. But you wont listen to this.

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is what I have been saying repeatedyly, MQM is a terrorist organisation and Altaf is their head, he's admitting target killing orders use to come from London and who's in London, we all know.

London mein toi Imran bhai apni aadhi zindagi guzarta hai, Nawaz bhi wahin hai, Musharraf bhi.

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)
London mein toi Imran bhai apni aadhi zindagi guzarta hai, Nawaz bhi wahin hai, Musharraf bhi.

Altaf ka to shayad apni sari zindigi waheen guzarnay ka program hai. Dekho British passport lay kar kitna khush ho raha hai. Pakistani Awam ka British leader.

passport.jpg

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Urdu speakers are in all parties including Haqiqi, PPP, JI. There is this new trend where people who just support MQM are being shot dead. Who does that, let me ask you?? What is their crime?? Just they support MQM?? Why are buses fired upon in Orangi Town?? WHy are peoples id cards checked before shooting them??

1- I have already written on another thread, this time it may be PPP playing the same games with the MQM what MQM for years played with others. You should taste your own medicine.

2- I hate to recognise people because of their language, I consider them as Pakistanis.

3- I have already said, I hate canned logic, two wrongs do not make a right, killing is reprehensible, done by PPP or NP or MQM. Unfortunately, all three are in the coalition. Why doesnt MQM come out of the Government?

4- Did you see your MQM is cashing on the death of their people? If we to accept their claim that their supporters are getting killed, which is doubtful, not necessarily all the Urdu speaking are their supporters.

5- You are contradicting yourself, you say people are shot after checking their ID cards. Do ID cards disclose someone's party affiliation? if you mean it was to check if someone is URDU speaking, then you said they belong to every party.

We know what Karachi was like, what MQM did for us, dont try and preach. Those people whom you call 'terrorists' did more for my city than has ever been done. But you wont listen to this.

1- First of all, it was not their personal wealth they spent. It was Pakistans taxpayers money, given by Musharaf. MQM actually is in the government because they want to run Karachi again, their main negotiations with PPP always centre on how to get the municipal control of Karachi again from PPP, so they can loot and transfer funds to London. If you knew the people in construction industry in Pakistan and reality of your MQM, you wouldnt be writing as a foolish person.

2- All the Dons do that, look at the history of the biggest criminal gangs in the world, you will understand it.

3- What is the point of building some sub-standard roads after siphoning more than half of the funds? You should also remember, no projects no money transfer to London. MQM need projects so they can loot more than half of the money. Havent you seen some of the bridges and flyovers were so poorly constructed that they fall down, to be repaired immediately after opening or are in poor state? Who knows the conditions of the remaining ones? In any other country the Mayor Kamal would have been prosecuted and jailed for a very long time for killing innocent people by constructing substandard flyovers. Have you not seen the behavior of Kamal against some people of Karachi? He was acting like he is spending his own money on the hospitals and other facilities. What a shameless criminal.

4- What is the point of infrastructure if there is no peace and the people who should be benefited are getting killed? You must admit, MQM is the biggest party involved in the killings of innocent people in Karachi irrespective of their language. They had been killing people who support Haqiqi for years, i.e. Urdu speakers. Says it all isnt it? It is not the language either, if you stand against them, you are the target. They killed almost all the Police officers who stood against them.

Lets face it MQM is a criminal organisation, no ifs no buts.