CID arrest 'most wanted criminal' in Karachi

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
1- I have already written on another thread, this time it may be PPP playing the same games with the MQM what MQM for years played with others. You should taste your own medicine.

Own medicine you say? Its sad when people say that. MQM members were hunted down and shot all through out the 90s. 'Our medicine' has been forced down our throats for the past 30 years...

2- I hate to recognise people because of their language, I consider them as Pakistanis.

Your post contradict that. Please try and not be racist,I know you cant but at least try

3- I have already said, I hate canned logic, two wrongs do not make a right, killing is reprehensible, done by PPP or NP or MQM. Unfortunately, all three are in the coalition. Why doesn’t MQM come out of the Government?

If it does PPP has threatened to unleash PAC and ANP on it as well a the states security apparatus. It will be like the 90s all over again but thats wht you want isnt it?
4- Did you see your MQM is cashing on the death of their people? If we to accept their claim that their supporters are getting killed, which is doubtful, not necessarily all the Urdu speaking are their supporters.

5- You are contradicting yourself, you say people are shot after checking their ID cards. Do ID cards disclose someone's party affiliation? if you mean it was to check if someone is URDU speaking, then you said they belong to every party.

All Urdu speakers are not MQM supporters, never have been. Nations other than urdu speakers support MQM too. If a member of a party is killed and the people who knew him and worked with him remember him in good name, its not called 'cashing in', its called mourning. ID disclose a person's nationality, when target killings happen particularly in the Orangi area, armed ANP men board buses and check peoples ID cards, then they dont care if he belongs to any party or not or even votes in an election,they just shoot him.

Other than this they have the list of people who voted in last elections and they target out people who voted for MQM. That is an accepted fact, people who have been targeted in Orangi have spoken of this repeatedly on the news, I myself know 2 who were shot, one of them the tailor in my mohalla, both said the exact same story. This and the interviews on TV and the views of people who are from Orangi testify this. Of course you wont believe this but I dont really care...

1- First of all, it was not their personal wealth they spent. It was Pakistan’s taxpayer’s money, given by Musharaf. MQM actually is in the government because they want to run Karachi again, their main negotiations with PPP always centre on how to get the municipal control of Karachi again from PPP, so they can loot and transfer funds to London. If you knew the people in construction industry in Pakistan and reality of your MQM, you wouldn’t be writing as a foolish person.

Where was this 'Taxpayers money' during the 90s and 80s, even the 70s? Why has Karachi always been ignored like a stepson? Are we not Pakistanis here? Why wasnt Karachi developed then? Why was my city made a pariah?

These are the thoughts that created MQM in the first place, unless you understand them you arent really capable of commenting on Karachi

Im not foolish I know how Karachi was like in the 80s and 90s and the change MQM made when they came, they gave Karachi what was its due, nothing more, thats why we support them. Yes I know people in the construction business, certain people were given the contracts more than others because they were the most economical, the quickest and the best. They were monitored throughout by Mustufa Kamal. I remember during the building of the Hasan Square bridge, Mustufa Kamal came once and saw the chief engineer sleeping, he fired him and the contractor on the spot.

3- What is the point of building some sub-standard roads after siphoning more than half of the funds? You should also remember, no projects no money transfer to London. MQM need projects so they can loot more than half of the money. Haven’t you seen some of the bridges and flyovers were so poorly constructed that they fall down, to be repaired immediately after opening or are in poor state? Who knows the conditions of the remaining ones? In any other country the Mayor Kamal would have been prosecuted and jailed for a very long time for killing innocent people by constructing substandard flyovers. Have you not seen the behavior of Kamal against some people of Karachi? He was acting like he is spending his own money on the hospitals and other facilities. What a shameless criminal.

What sub standard roads and bridges?? I cross them every day as do millions of other people and they are fine! Are you deluded or just blinded by you hate? If you are talking about the Shershah bridge that was not made by CDGK but by the FWO. Its chairman and the contractor who did it have both been charged and are in prison awaiting trial! Read the news!!

4- What is the point of infrastructure if there is no peace and the people who should be benefited are getting killed? You must admit, MQM is the biggest party involved in the killings of innocent people in Karachi irrespective of their language. They had been killing people who support Haqiqi for years, i.e. Urdu speakers. Says it all isn’t it? It is not the language either, if you stand against them, you are the target. They killed almost all the Police officers who stood against them.

It takes two to fight and in Karachi the situation is very complicated. Here all the fights you see happening all over Pakistan happen here too. For example the Tori and Bangash tribes fighting in Parachinar have their fights in Karachi as well, and the different Chitrali and Gilgiti sects fighting in GB slog it out here too, and the Taliban go around settling old scores. Other than this people have old enmities that are settled with the barrel of a gun. Karachi is awash with weapons. As far as haqiqi goes it has disintegrated into 3 or 4 factions, the biggest two led by Afaq Ahmed and Amir Khan. They are also fighting each other. Try and understand this, there are many, many fault lines in Karachi. MQM may be the biggest party in Karachi but to lay all

Let’s face it MQM is a criminal organisation, no ifs no buts.

Your opinion. In the same way I believe PTI is a terrorist organisation and racist to boot, PPP is the organisation of low-lifes and corrupts. But they like yours are my opinions and like yours matter very little to other people

Last edited:

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
People who label MQM is a terrorist organisation will pay the price! Insha'Allah!!
They've already paid the price in 1971.
Irony is, they use to criticize Pakistani Govt. Policy with East Pakistan (Bangladesh).
But, still they are not in a mood of learning.

crankthskunk

Own medicine you say? Its sad when people say that. MQM members were hunted down and shot all through out the 90s. 'Our medicine' has been forced down our throats for the past 30 years..

Like I said, when your opponents die, it is always bullets fallen from the sky. As for your history, I challenge you to produce the names and addresses of those 15000. You had been doing this for years any Urdu speaking dying it is a MQM supporter, what non-sense.

Your post contradict that. Please try and not be racist, I know you cant but at least try

This is a stupid and outrageous claim, where did I say anything about anyone race? Why wouldnt you consider and say the Urdu speaking and all others are Pakistanis first? Why divide?

If it does PPP has threatened to unleash PAC and ANP on it as well a the states security apparatus. It will be like the 90s all over again but thats wht you want isnt it?

Have you not seen, it is same again, every day innocent people are dying in the war between MQM, ANP and MQM and PPP? Why your leaders playing on the life of its supporters, according to your own claims?

All Urdu speakers are not MQM supporters, never have been. Nations other than urdu speakers support MQM too. If a member of a party is killed and the people who knew him and worked with him remember him in good name, its not called 'cashing in', its called mourning. ID disclose a person's nationality, when target killings happen particularly in the Orangi area, armed ANP men board buses and check peoples ID cards, then they dont care if he belongs to any party or not or even votes in an election,they just shoot him.

I meant why they do not get out of the government? They are cashing on the death of its people, according to your own claims and reasons. For MQM death of people in Karachi is not important, the press conferences are fake, they are only interested to make more money and transfer it to London to their Don. Crocodile tears, spilled so many times, no one trust them anymore.

Where was this 'Taxpayers money' during the 90s and 80s, even the 70s? Why has Karachi always been ignored like a stepson? Are we not Pakistanis here? Why wasnt Karachi developed then? Why was my city made a pariah?

It was at the same place where it is now, i.e. MQM not getting it. Musharaf gave it from the tax rupees. Now MQM is negotiating re-start of municipal government in Karachi, they dont talk and negotiate about municipal Govt in whole of Pakistan, but just Karachi so they can get funds and transfer more than half to London.

Im not foolish I know how Karachi was like in the 80s and 90s and the change MQM made when they came

Once again a foolish statement. I also know how Karachi was before 80s, a very peaceful place. Then MQM was created and hooked by RAW, since then Karachi has not seen the peace. You are once again contradicting yourself. Why MQM did not develop Karachi before? Why only when Musharaf gave the money? Why not now?

Yes I know people in the construction business; certain people were given the contracts more than others because they were the most economical, the quickest and the best.

Wrong, they were given the contracts because they were willing to do it in the half of the money and bill for the full, so half can be siphoned off to London. Resulted in substandard constructions, bridge falling killing 6 people. Kamal should be prosecuted for the negligence and put behind bar, how a newly construct bridge can fall and kill people? One and one reason, substandard construction. So how these contractors were good?

What sub standard roads and bridges?? I cross them every day as do millions of other people and they are fine! Are you deluded or just blinded by you hate? If you are talking about the Shershah bridge that was not made by CDGK but by the FWO. Its chairman and the contractor who did it have both been charged and are in prison awaiting trial! Read the news!!

I am not, but you certainly are.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6974081.stm

See the construction and design faults in northern bypass resulting in the collapse. They didnt even line up two portions correctly, the technical know how of the contractors selected, which you say were the best.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/453338/Karachi-Northern-Bypass-Bridge-Collapse

And how many bridges in Karachi had and have problems because of sub-standard construction.

http://www.pakrealestatetimes.com/showthread.php?tid=1633

Proof of many more bridges in the above article, proving my point, the contract were offered to those who were willing to cooperate in the scam of siphoning off the money to London, not that they were the best. Substandard construction in most of the bridges built by Kamal, he should be prosecuted for killing innocent people in his greed and loot to transfer the money to London. He is the biggest thief; MQM is a party of killers and thieves, no doubt about it.

It takes two to fight and in Karachi the situation is very complicated. Here all the fights you see happening all over Pakistan happen here too.

Yeah, sure, so why are you complaining about the PPP funded and supported PAC? They are doing to MQM exactly what MQM have done to others for years. As much as I am concern I am saying loud and clear, both are killers, and should be condemned and put behind bars. There is no room for killing in politics introduced by MQM in Karachi.

Karachi is awash with weapons. As far as haqiqi goes it has disintegrated into 3 or 4 factions, the biggest two led by Afaq Ahmed and Amir Khan. They are also fighting each other. Try and understand this, there are many, many fault lines in Karachi. MQM may be the biggest party in Karachi but to lay all

Do I care about Haqiqi? You didnt answer my point, why was and still is MQM killing the Urdu speakers of Haqiqi for years? It proves they are not sympathetic to the Urdu speaking people, for them their power means everything, and they will kill anyone who stands in their way to take complete control of Karachi. This is exactly what any criminal gang does for territorial war. MQM is a terrorist and criminal gang, your leaders have multiple murder cases against them, they are the biggest beneficiaries of NRO. Others may have corruption cases, but MQM not only are corrupt but killers too. They fool you to say they are against NRO knowing fully well the responsibility of it passing wouldnt be on them because of PPP involvement.

Your opinion. In the same way I believe PTI is a terrorist organisation and racist to boot, PPP is the organisation of low-lifes and corrupts. But they like yours are my opinions and like yours matter very little to other people.

Man, it does not matter to me what you say about others, I am not their supporter, I am just neutral of Pakistani origin, I love Pakistan. I know PPP is corrupt, I dont know about PTI unless I see something concrete I can not say, if I do see something , rest assured you will see me criticising them too.

crankthskunk

People who label MQM is a terrorist organisation will pay the price! Insha'Allah!!

We know this fact, people are paying the price already, they get killed every day by MQM. MQM are killing people who oppose them for two decades now, tell us something new.

Jury

See the construction and design faults in northern bypass resulting in the collapse. They didn’t even line up two portions correctly, the technical know how of the contractors selected, which you say were the best.

And how many bridges in Karachi had and have problems because of sub-standard construction.

Proof of many more bridges in the above article, proving my point, the contract were offered to those who were willing to cooperate in the scam of siphoning off the money to London, not that they were the best. Substandard construction in most of the bridges built by Kamal, he should be prosecuted for killing innocent people in his greed and loot to transfer the money to London. He is the biggest thief; MQM is a party of killers and thieves, no doubt about it.

Yeah, sure, so why are you complaining about the PPP funded and supported PAC? They are doing to MQM exactly what MQM have done to others for years. As much as I am concern I am saying loud and clear, both are killers, and should be condemned and put behind bars. There is no room for killing in politics introduced by MQM in Karachi.

Do I care about Haqiqi? You didn’t answer my point, why was and still is MQM killing the Urdu speakers of Haqiqi for years? It proves they are not sympathetic to the Urdu speaking people, for them their power means everything, and they will kill anyone who stands in their way to take complete control of Karachi. This is exactly what any criminal gang does for territorial war. MQM is a terrorist and criminal gang, your leaders have multiple murder cases against them, they are the biggest beneficiaries of NRO. Others may have corruption cases, but MQM not only are corrupt but killers too. They fool you to say they are against NRO knowing fully well the responsibility of it passing wouldn’t be on them because of PPP involvement.

Man, it does not matter to me what you say about others, I am not their supporter, I am just neutral of Pakistani origin, I love Pakistan. I know PPP is corrupt, I don’t know about PTI unless I see something concrete I can not say, if I do see something , rest assured you will see me criticising them too.

This Bridge was made by NHA(National Highway Authority)
not by CDGK(City District Govt. Karachi)

1.jpg

crankthskunk

Jury,

We know about that, look at the other shortcut, it lists almost all the flyover constructed by CGDK. They are all in deep dodo due to substandard construction. Constructing cheaper by siphoning off the money is playing with people lives.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
We know this fact, people are paying the price already, they get killed every day by MQM. MQM are killing people who oppose them for two decades now, tell us something new.
O ho, my bad! I didn't mean to blame public actually, mera ishara political parties, agencies waghera per tha.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
why police arrest him should be killed at spot as shabaz shrif do with criminals.though i m against shabaz sharif but he never allow any bhai or badmash to kill innocent even he has to go over the boundaries of law.credit to shabaz sharif for that

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Like I said, when your opponents die, it is always bullets fallen from the sky. As for your history, I challenge you to produce the names and addresses of those 15000. You had been doing this for years any Urdu speaking dying it is a MQM supporter, what non-sense.

This is a stupid and outrageous claim, where did I say anything about anyone race? Why wouldn’t you consider and say the Urdu speaking and all others are Pakistanis first? Why divide?

Have you not seen, it is same again, every day innocent people are dying in the war between MQM, ANP and MQM and PPP? Why your leaders playing on the life of its supporters, according to your own claims?

I meant why they do not get out of the government? They are cashing on the death of its people, according to your own claims and reasons. For MQM death of people in Karachi is not important, the press conferences are fake, they are only interested to make more money and transfer it to London to their Don. Crocodile tears, spilled so many times, no one trust them anymore.

It was at the same place where it is now, i.e. MQM not getting it. Musharaf gave it from the tax rupees. Now MQM is negotiating re-start of municipal government in Karachi, they don’t talk and negotiate about municipal Govt in whole of Pakistan, but just Karachi so they can get funds and transfer more than half to London.

Once again a foolish statement. I also know how Karachi was before 80’s, a very peaceful place. Then MQM was created and hooked by RAW, since then Karachi has not seen the peace. You are once again contradicting yourself. Why MQM did not develop Karachi before? Why only when Musharaf gave the money? Why not now?

Wrong, they were given the contracts because they were willing to do it in the half of the money and bill for the full, so half can be siphoned off to London. Resulted in substandard constructions, bridge falling killing 6 people. Kamal should be prosecuted for the negligence and put behind bar, how a newly construct bridge can fall and kill people? One and one reason, substandard construction. So how these contractors were good?

See the construction and design faults in northern bypass resulting in the collapse. They didn’t even line up two portions correctly, the technical know how of the contractors selected, which you say were the best.

Do I care about Haqiqi? You didn’t answer my point, why was and still is MQM killing the Urdu speakers of Haqiqi for years? It proves they are not sympathetic to the Urdu speaking people, for them their power means everything, and they will kill anyone who stands in their way to take complete control of Karachi. This is exactly what any criminal gang does for territorial war. MQM is a terrorist and criminal gang, your leaders have multiple murder cases against them, they are the biggest beneficiaries of NRO. Others may have corruption cases, but MQM not only are corrupt but killers too. They fool you to say they are against NRO knowing fully well the responsibility of it passing wouldn’t be on them because of PPP involvement.

Man, it does not matter to me what you say about others, I am not their supporter, I am just neutral of Pakistani origin, I love Pakistan. I know PPP is corrupt, I don’t know about PTI unless I see something concrete I can not say, if I do see something , rest assured you will see me criticising them too.

Whats the point of arguing with you? You dont listen to anyhting other than waht goes on in your head. PAC and MQM is just one of the fight going on in Karachi. There are many, many others. Karachi didnt get money in the 80s and 90s!! It wasnt about MQM. MQM did enough in the 80s and 90s even without getting the money. It was them who got the money for my city when no one else did. I support them because of that. Any proof of your claim that MQM siphoned off money? Or just your deluded mind coming up with a lot of words? I have detailed how other part members are killed in Karachi and MQMs cases in NRO, Im not going to go over it again and again. In the 80s Karachi was wrecked apart by violence between PPP and JI and the Qasba/Aligarh massacre when 323 people were killed in a matter of 3 days happened too. Please get your facts striaght.

Its been 3 years since that article was written, all the bridges are fine, none have ben closed down or had any repair work done. I cross the Gulshan Chowrangi bridge everyday. Provide proof that MQM siphoned off money. Your lies wont convince anyone. The Shershah bridge that fell, its called Shershah in Karachi, if you had ever seen it you would know wasnt built by the CDGK or under contract by it. Again read the news.

People like you have an inherent dislike for Karachi and everyone who lives here. But as long as MQM still survives they will continue to serve us because thats what they do. I dont expect you to understand that. You keep with your hate and hate us who live in Karachi but we will still vote for MQM.

Its nice isnt it when the party that 80% of people in Karachi vote for are called RAW agents? In a previous post you said MQM was created by Zia-ul-Haq. Are you then saying that Zia-ul-Haq was a RAW agent? Or our Army is? Or maybe you are just confused?

And i dont need to prove Im a Pakistani to you or to anyone else on this forum. And I wont be replying to your posts any more because I see no point.

Last edited: