China guarantees financial backing as PTI led govt seeks to avoid IMF support

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
That is good news .....but avoid loan at any cost ....
We need to be self dependent ...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I would say to ask Overseas Pakistanis to invest in Pakistan. Establish a clean procedure for them with a guarantee that there investment will be protected, you will witness the rain of dollars in Pakistan.
That is the best option ......

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
2 options
Either grab 1 or 2 big fishes and confiscate their wealth
Or, Ask overseas pakistanis to put in funds in to govt of pakistan account

I would say to ask Overseas Pakistanis to invest in Pakistan. Establish a clean procedure for them with a guarantee that their investment will be protected, you will witness the rain of dollars in Pakistan.

I hope and pray that IK introduce a fair system for #OverseasPakistanis investment. There should be a way that we can send via Pakistanis banks or other entities in a $ account and can send directly. Like Habib Bank in North America should be a branch that Pakistanis can deposit their $ investment or sending to their loved ones. Make sure a transparent and protected investment process.
Starting from myself, my friends would love to send via this channels for family and investment. Within year or so, Pakistan will see huge $ influx with no questions asked.

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nothing new in it:

Beijing has not told Islamabad how much it might be willing to lend, or whether it will be enough to avoid an IMF bailout. But Umar told reporters last week the Chinese ambassador to Pakistan had given the incoming government “his assurance that China is a friend that Pakistan can count on”.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
please IK do not take riba just watched I mean Hussein lecture on this, do a deal with China where riba is not involved.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It's good things not to go IMF or world Bank for bail out package..these two institutions are tools for US..to implement his agenda..China is thousands times more trusted friend than US who always back stabing to thiers friends..I also heard..some others countries ready to gives money to stable current economic crises..

thinking

please IK do not take riba just watched I mean Hussein lecture on this, do a deal with China where riba is not involved.

I don't think IK and Pakistan can afford to say no to interest.right now...Nawaz and Zardari loot and destroyed the country economy too much..first we need to get rid off previous loans and stand on own feet..then we can do others things..

thinking

That is good news .....but avoid loan at any cost ....
We need to be self dependent ...

Lekan Jo Noray ne Pakistan ki economy ka Hal kia ha.us mein fori toor par tu apnay pao par khara hona na mumkin ha.need help from friends countries..from overseas pakistanis.. taking back our looting money...

Vitamin_C

Im not watching CNN or BBC, I have family in Novosibirsk, because if the sanctions it is hard to find even basic medicines in shops as there is an import ban. Maybe with the rise oil prices in future the prices will be better but Russia has been facing a crisis for the last few months and the reserves are almost spent.

stop watching CNN and BBC

stargazer

PTI WAS ABLE TO SECURE SOOD FREE INVESTMENT FROM CHINA IN KPK, SOME WAY CAN BE FOUND TO DO SAME ON A NATIONAL LEVEL. ALLAH IS THE SUSTAINER AND BEST PROVIDER.