Chavez: Another CIA assassination victim?

insaan

MPA (400+ posts)
h.sharifi20130306045203707.jpg
The Venezuelan president himself, before he died yesterday, wondered aloud whether the US government - or the banksters who own it - gave him, and its other leading Latin American enemies, cancer.

A little over a year ago, Chavez went on Venezuelan national radio and said: I dont know but it is very odd

that we have seen Lugo affected by cancer, Dilma when she was a candidate, me, going into an election year,

not long ago Lula and now Cristina It is very hard to explain, even with the law of probabilities, what has been

happening to some leaders in Latin America. Its at the very least strange, very strange.

Strange indeed so strange that if you think Venezuelas Hugo Chavez, Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff,

Paraguayan Fernando Lugo, and former Brazilian leader Luiz Incio Lula da Silva - Latin Americas top anti-US

empire leaders - all just happened to contract cancer around the same time by sheer chance, you must be some

kind of crazy coincidence theorist.

Am I 100% certain that the CIA killed Hugo Chavez? Absolutely not.

It could have been non-governmental assassins working for the bankers.

But any way you slice it, the masters of the US empire are undoubtedly responsible for giving Chavez and other

Latin American leaders cancer. How do we know that? Just examine the Empires track record.

Fidel Castros bodyguard, Fabian Escalante, estimates that the CIA attempted to kill

the Cuban president an astonishing 638 times. The CIAs methods included exploding

cigars, biological warfare agents painted on Castros diving suit, deadly pills, toxic

bacteria in coffee, an exploding speakers podium, snipers, poison-wielding female

friends, and explosive underwater sea shells.

The CIAs assassination attempts against Castro were like a Tom and Jerry cartoon, with the CIA as the

murderously inept cat, and the Cuban president as a clever and very lucky mouse. Some might even argue that

Castros survival, in the face of 638 assassination attempts by the worlds greatest power, is evidence that El

Presidentes communist atheism was incorrect, and that God, or at least a guardian angel, must have been

watching over Infidel Castro all along.

Theology aside, the CIAs endless attempts on Castros life provide ample evidence that US authorities will stop

at nothing in their efforts to murder their Latin American enemies.

John Perkins, in his bestselling book
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, supplies more evidence

that the bankers that own the US government routinely murder heads of state, using private

assassins as well as CIA killers.

Perkins, during his career as an economic hit man, gained first-hand knowledge about how the big international bankers maintain their empire in Latin America and elsewhere. Perkins job was to visit leaders of foreign countries and convince them to accept loans that could never be paid back. Why? The bankers want to force these nations into debt slavery. When the country goes bankrupt, the bankers seize the nations natural resources and establish complete control over its government and economy.

Perkins would meet with a targeted nations leader and say: I have a fist-full of hundred dollar bills in one hand, and a bullet in the other. Which do you want? If the leader accepted the loans, thereby enslaving his country, he got the payoff. If he angrily chased Perkins out of his office, the bankers would call in the asteroids to assassinate the uncooperative head of state.
The asteroids are the worlds most expensive and accomplished professional killers. They work on contract - sometimes to the CIA, sometimes to the bankers, and sometimes to wealthy private individuals. And though their specialty is causing plane crashes, they are capable of killing people, including heads of state, in any number of ways.
This isnt just speculation. John Perkins actually knows some of these CIA-linked professional killers personally. And he has testified about their murders of Latin American leaders.Confessions of an Economic Hit Man is dedicated to Perkins murdered friends Gen. Torrijos of Panama and President Jaime Roldos of Ecuador. Both were killed by CIA-linked asteroids in engineered plane crashes.
Do CIA-linked killers sometimes induce cancer in their victims? Apparently they do. One notable victim: Jack Ruby (ne Jack Rubenstein), a mobster who was himself a professional killer, and whose last hit was the choreographed murder of JFK-assassination patsy Lee Harvey Oswald in the basement of the Dallas Police Department. Ruby begged to be taken to Washington to tell the real story of the JFK murder, but instead died in prison, of a sudden and mysterious cancer, before he could reveal what he knew.
Have the CIA-bankster asteroids ever tried to kill Latin American leaders with cancer? The answer is an unequivocal yes.

Edward Haslams book
Dr. Marys Monkey proves what JFK assassination prosecutor Jim Garrison had earlier alleged: Child-molesting CIA agent David Ferrie, one of President Kennedys killers, had experimented extensively with cancer-causing viruses for the CIA in his huge home laboratory. The purpose: To give Fidel Castro and other Latin American leaders cancer. (Ferrie himself was killed by the CIA shortly before he was scheduled to testify in court about his role in the JFK assassination.)

To summarize: We know that the bankers who own the US government routinely try to kill any Latin American leader who refuses to be their puppet. We know that they have mounted thousands of assassination attempts against Latin American leaders, including more than 600 against Castro alone. We know that they have been experimenting with cancer viruses, and killing people with cancer, since the 1960s.

So if you think Hugo Chavez died a natural death, I am afraid that you are terminally nave.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/06/292131/was-hugo-chavez-murdered-by-the-cia/

Niazi Hawk

Minister (2k+ posts)
I will advise all of u to go through documentary "326 ways to kill castro",cia has got a hand at all these schemes,just imagine evilness of cia they had got 326 ways to kill castro,cant they devise a new one for this guy

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)
Chavez is dead and Venezuelans are happy... Your Zardari and co are still there unki fiqar karo...

Last edited:

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
great loss.

he was a great man with courage to face USA.

watch his video on you tube where he said in UN assembly, Bush is a devil.

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)
I saw crying venezuelans... and a big lot of his fans sad at his death
Jab Zardari ki death ho gee to aap ko essay hi scene dekhney ko millngay... ;)
try to see behind the wall my dear... there are so many Venezuelans who hated Chevez ...all what you see is real but not true bhai sb;)

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
CIA murdered Venezuela's Hugo Chavez?

I was in Iran five months ago in October 2012 and in Iraq in April 1998. I believe the death of Chavez is an assassination.

A must read for P T I Banking Policies of the future. Pakistnis you must take your country back from the criminals, theifs rapist with fake degrees.

Chavez was a leader who tried to free his people from the grip of people who will do anything to keep the consumer hostage. In the fall of 1998 oil was $15 a barrel and gasoline was 89 cents a gallon. I was called a dupe of Saddam by western media. We posted a video called A War On Children.

Our latest video is What Can You Buy With 5 Trillion Dollars Anything You Want April 2012. The key information in the new video is that $500 billion per year is paid by the United States to oil producing nations. In ten years, five trillion dollars will be paid to oil producing countries for foreign oil. The movement of trillions of American dollars to other countries is a great concern for the security of the United States.

What the world saw about the Iraq wars was the physical attacks but the real target was the economy of Iraq and the Iraqi Dinar. In 1990, prior to the first war the Iraq Dinar was worth three and half American dollars. By the time we got there in 1998, it took 1,450 Iraqi Dinars to buy one American dollar. Saddam Hussein was a homicidal maniac and a perfect foil to carry out an economic war against Iraq.

The current threat of war against Iran is touted as preventing Iran from acquiring the nuclear bomb. The real target however is the Iranian Rial, the currency that must be driven into oblivion in order to try and keep the American dollar safe. The killing of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi affects the value of the Libyan currency. The Arab Spring ensures the American dollar in those countries is wasted on infighting. The deaths in Syria is deliberate.

Last week, I was in South Dakota where we paid $3.85 per gallon of gasoline. Americans are extremely patriotic. President Obama in his Presidential debate with Mitt Romney said that the United States spends as much money on the military as the next ten largest military countries in the world combined. American do not question their government, they are held hostage to fear of the "terrorists". Fear mongering keeps the world hostage to oil. Forbes just released the current list of the richest people in the world but the trend was well established years earlier.

As of 2007, the top 1% owned 34.6% of all privately held wealth, the next 19% had 50.5%, which means 20% of Americans owned 85% of all wealth in the United States. The bottom 80% of Americans had only 15% of the wealth in their control.

In December 1995, the United Nations released a study finding that 567,000 Iraqi children died in the first five years of economic sanctions. Few cared in the west about half a million dead Iraqi children, we just blamed Saddam. Today, the economic sanctions against Iran is causing untold deaths of Iranian people as Iran is forced to buy pharmaceuticals with cold hard American dollars. The economic sanctions against Iran is working. The target has always been the collapse of the Iranian economy, the fear of the Iranian bomb is just the ruse. Israel has 200 nuclear bombs, 100 of them target Iran. The deaths of millions of Iranians will not bother us here in Canada and United States, anymore than the deaths of millions of children dying in Iraq or in Africa. The death of Hugo Chavez will not cause America any grief, it is acceptable to most Americans.​
Since the United States left Vietnam, the Vietnamese who suffered horrendous atrocities during the war have not killed any Americans. Left on their own, Vietnam has not sent terrorists across the ocean to kill Americans. Iran wants to avoid war with the United States. If the goal was peace, the United States would leave Iran alone or partner with them in stabilizing the Middle East. This will not happen anytime soon, the real target is to force Iran and other oil countries to spend their accumulated American currency. Chavez believed in freeing Venezuela from the grip of the IMF and American corporate greed. The death of Chavez is one of a long list of leaders who opposed the west. Democratic election does not ensure the respect of the Americans who feel threatened by leadership in other countries that want to free their people from international economic bondage. Drones are not the only means of assassination.

In the United States, Americans need to wake up, to question their government. The truth is that the Arabs and other oil producing countries are not the ones causing $4 a gallon gasoline in the United States. As long as Americans continue to see the world through the filtered bias of the major US news networks, there will be no sympathy for leaders like Chavez. Chavez is a hero to the people of Venezuela and to other nations wanting to free themselves from being held hostage to greed.

Chavez cannot Rest in Peace unless others take up his cause. As you hand over your money to the cashier for your gasoline, think about where the money you pay for gasoline goes. Think of the price paid by others for our dependency on foreign oil. First Nations in Canada also pay a price for American dependency upon foreign oil. In the Tarsands of Alberta, the environmental devastation of an area the size of France affects not only the land but every aspect of the lifestyle of indigenous people. Chavez sent fuel oil to poor Native Americans in the Dakotas. The same Dakotas today negotiate with the oil companies and governments that covet the Bakken oil fields.

A few years ago, I met with Venezuelan Embassy staff in Ottawa. Two other First Nations leaders bowed out of the meeting, their fear was tangible. One man who was not afraid to travel was American Indian Movement leader Vernon Belcourt. Belcourt not only went to Venezuela and Cuba to meet the leadership of those nations, but he also met with Muammar Gaddafi. Vernon Belcourt died five years ago after traveling to Venezuela. On his death bed, Vernon Belcourt joked by saying, "the CIA finally got me".

Chavez was a hero. We wish the people of Venezuela peace and in their tears, that they remember Chavez's death need not only be a matter of grief but a celebration for a man of courage who lived his life to the fullest. God will greet him with open arms.

Terrance Nelson is Vice Chairman of American Indian Movement and Former five term Chief of Roseau River Anishinabe First Nation.

Ayazzkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Jab Zardari ki death ho gee to aap ko essay hi scene dekhney ko millngay... ;)
try to see behind the wall my dear... there are so many Venezuelans who hated Chevez ...all what you see is real but not true bhai sb;)

watch todays program hasb e haal, thursdays program.. you will see

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)
watch todays program hasb e haal, thursdays program.. you will see
Don't be naive. Pak-media ki nazarr sir aur sirf $ note se agay nhein parti. They glorify Chavez without knowing the fact... Google has not an answer of everything, but Pak-Media has(bigsmile)

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ahmadinejad, Chavez and silence of Pro-US (Arabs)

Greetings,

Indeed it was sad news for all peace loving people around the world when they heard news about Chavez. We all know why Venezuela faced so much criticism in western media - his bold stand against United States and its allies. I will not get into details about greatness of Chavez nor will try to remember Che or Castro of Cube.

I will highlight, the countries heads in most focus ; Iran, China, Russia, Cube and other neighbouring latin america countries.

It was emotional sight when Ahmadinijad came near to chavez body and all people stood on their feet and then Iran's head wave his fist in sky and people shouted in favour of Iran and Chavez with millions watching live all over the world.

"It is a great pain for us because we have lost a friend," Ahmadinejad said upon his arrival at the airport overnight. "I feel like I have lost myself, but I am sure that he still lives. Chavez will never die. His spirit and soul live on in each of our hearts." In a letter of condolence to the people of Venezuela, Iran’s president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad expressed in deep sadness confidence that the late Hugo Chavez would be resurrected, along with Jesus, according to reports.

All I can say, Viva revolution, Viva Chavez and Viva Anti-US!

Links:
  1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-21719801
  2. http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/08/us-venezuela-chavez-leaders-idUSBRE92706R20130308
  3. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/08/hugo-chavez-funeral-world-leaders_n_2835911.html
  4. http://www.timeslive.co.za/world/20...inejad-says-chavez-will-rise-again-like-jesus

Hope,
LG

Last edited:

Antiam

Banned
Re: Ahmadinejad, Chavez and silence of Pro-US (Arabs)

Chavez was a great freedom loving leader. Ahmadinijad and his people are the biggest hypocrites (Taqia walay), they are in fact vital ally of USA and Israel.
This should be amazing and not easy to believe but this is the reality which Dajjali forces very successfully hide from the eyes of common man.

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Ahmadinejad, Chavez and silence of Pro-US (Arabs)

Chavez was a great freedom loving leader. Ahmadinijad and his people are the biggest hypocrites (Taqia walay), they are in fact vital ally of USA and Israel.
This should be amazing and not easy to believe but this is the reality which Dajjali forces very successfully hide from the eyes of common man.

Laughing Out Load !

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well it is a possibility, but "they" do not control the world....it is highly likely that his death was natural...

Ayazzkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Don't be naive. Pak-media ki nazarr sir aur sirf $ note se agay nhein parti. They glorify Chavez without knowing the fact... Google has not an answer of everything, but Pak-Media has(bigsmile)

wtf... so you think they received dollors to praise shavez... :angry_smile: