Caught on camera: Pak ship Babur brushed Indian ship Godavari?

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/caught-on-camera-pns-babur-brushed-ins-godavari/172809-3.html

New Delhi: A video purportedly showing PNS Babur brushing against INS Godavari in the Gulf of Aden has surfaced on the Internet. The 'brush' happened during the hostage rescue of hostages on board the merchant vessel MV Suez in June.
The video could reignite the India-Pakistan diplomatic tussle.
The video apparently shot by a sailor on board PNS Babur has a clip of the Pakistani ship brushing against INS Godavari in high sea amidst anti-Indian slogans.
PNS Babur closed in on INS Godavari at high speed from Astern and carried out a manoeuvre in gross violation of relevant regulations on navigational safety.
In the process it touched Godavari, marginally damaging the extended safety net on the helicopter deck.
Meanwhile, the Defence Minister on Monday while informing Parliament on the stand-off between the two navies, had said that a protest was lodged with the Pakistan government through the High Commission against the violation of relevant regulations of navigational safety by the Pakistani naval ship.
"While carrying out anti-piracy patrol, INS Godavari on coming close to MV Suez, which had earlier been hijacked, tried to establish communication to ascertain safety of crew," the Defence Minister had said.
"But PNS Babur closed INS Godavari at high speed from astern and carried out a manoeuvre in gross violation of relevant regulations on navigational safety and in the process touched Godavari, marginally damaging the extended safety net on the helicopter deck," Antony said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RNkUf1PezM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64eEQv6L8R8&playnext=1&list=PLD2B71230ECABAF5F

What a matured navy ?what is the selection criteria for joining pakistan navy :Pmadarsa education :) !!why could not they give good fight against taliban attackers on their strongest base in karachi. analysing the video proves that indian ship was at ease far from pns but pakistan naval shippers were under control of marijuana ;drugged !!Alas they cant find sensibly in real war ..e.g. 1971 or kargil....

i am glad that this video has been uploaded.It shows a lot of things.First the thoroughly unprofessional and kiddish behavior of the Pak navy.The sailors behaved like a bunch of school kids.Then came the Pakistani fitrat!!!!The uploader call it an attack by the Indian navy on the pak ship!!LOL The video clearly shows that it is the Pak ship that is coming from behind to brush the INS Godavari!!!!After all paksaitni are big backstabbers!!!Peeche se war koi Pakistani se sekhey!!!!!

Last edited:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The criteria to join Pakistan Navy is to have the courage to release not only ur own people but also the people from other countries (even enemies)who are also been taken hostages by pirates with u,when their country is not willing to pay the price for their release.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-06-13/mumbai/29652370_1_somalian-pirates-pakistanis-embassy

I
ndian navy also rescued many pakistani sailors..but we dont want obligation !!

its international combined co-operation against somalian pirates !!Pakistan navy contribution in gulf of eden is minuscule !!

India navy is rescuing ships every month!!
by the way India doesnt negotiate with pirates!!
see news on 15 th august (it saved irani ships with a commando operation ).

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/indian-navy-recaptures-hijacked-mv-nafis1/175727-3.html

APkay last paragraph kay jawab mein eik link de raha hun zara ghour se parhna

Pent to nahi geeli huee na akhri word parh kay??????

read the same wikipedia article properly!!

Aftermath

Many historians and naval warfare experts consider the raid as largely "symbolic"[SUP][5][/SUP] or a "nuisance raid".[SUP][6

Trivia

[edit]

The criteria to join Pakistan Navy is to have the courage to release not only ur own people but also the people from other countries (even enemies)who are also been taken hostages by pirates with u,when their country is not willing to pay the price for their release.

@[/SUP]GraanG2

what is the contribution of pakistan navy in this operation??did they go and fight the pirates??India treats hundreds of pakistani children (infants) who come here for surgery .most of them get 50-75% exemption in surgery fee!!
can pakistan even operate its own congenital disordered kids who are by product of cousin marriage!!

Pakistan mein ko dimaag se kaam leta hai....after seeing the no of nuisances in last decade :kargil,laden,harboring taliban,terrorism in kashmir....India doesnt even treat pakistan seriously !you have lost all self respect in world community!!

Last edited:
Yea they let their people rather die

Video main aim was to educate pakistanis about their truth of professionalism of their armed forces!!

Every country have an armed forces while pakistan armed forces have a country named pakistan!!

Well,we should not let people die but we should bomb those somalian pirates and rescue

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Video main aim was to educate pakistanis about their truth of professionalism of their armed forces!!

Every country have an armed forces while pakistan armed forces have a country named pakistan!!

Well,we should not let people die but we should bomb those somalian pirates and rescue

Easy mr tiwari ...baray baray samandaroon main asee chotti chotti touching kissinh hote rahte hai ....

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
If its true we better admit our fault but i will request indian govt that they should release all those pakistanis who were saved by indian navy from somali pirates in an operation but they kept them in jail inside india from 1 year thats news i saw myself on ARY that indian navy did an operation & there were several nationals on board of hijacked ship but indian govt didnt release pakistanis yet.

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
i guess i wanted to use verbosity and eloquently answer you in a manner where you have to open oxford dictionary's latest volume but thn i realized that why would i even bother the tiniest micro cell of my brain....so in a layman lingo...(which i guess not only you deserve but also sounds good)..!

saalay phattuu....apnay logon ko kia bacha naee sakay...jub K****Y wali huwe...to humaray he forum par aa kar humain he yeh vdo dikha rahay ho ..unprofessaionalism k naam par...itna GOO thaa to gooodavri aagay aagay kyun bhaag raha thaa...rukta na...phattu qaum ki phattu navy....baghair atomic submarine k he tum logon ko aagay lagaya huwa hay hum nay....!

last but nt the least to show how intellectual and intelligent you are..

tiwari said,,,we should bomb those somalian pirates and rescue.......

abay dhakkan...how would you bomb a vessel and then take out your ppl alive....are they bomb proof...waisay bhee yeh bomb shomb ka kaam humray liye he rehnay do....humaray chotay motay kassab he kaafi hein is kaam k liye...aap mein itna paani hota to koi aik do patakhay phaar chukay hotay ab tak..!

chal ab nikal...you are least welcome here...especially if spreading hatred and lie...!

YEHH CHEEEZ

Last edited: