Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
BigCartoon.gif

Time has come to say goodbye to retarted siyasat going on for decades in Pakistan.

I thought a lot about it and couldn't figure out why a person like Imran Khan is struggling to get leadership.He doesn't need to give us any evidence that he is honest and a sensible person.
For sure, he can sort out things in Pakistan, things like education, health etc.

Why we don't want to give him a chance.
I asked a very close friend of mine that , 'Would you vote Imran khan?', and he replied, No.
He added that, 'Imran khan will also become like other politicians if we gets the leadership' .

That was hell of a shock for me .

I guess my many people would agree to what my friend end said , but I personally don't see why they are comparing Imran khan will people like nawaz and Asif Zardari. Infact there can be no comparison between an Oxford graduate and a local theives who run away after robbing the nation.
Every person is judged by his history, we cannot tell the future.
Sir, Imran Khan has proved through his past that, he really loves his country and the people.He is not like others that are after personal interest e.g. money and property.

It's a great responsibility of the youth and all other professionals to unite together under one flag to support Imran Khan, and also raise awareness amongst those who have no access to media .

To join this compaign, we can atleast do one thing, and that is to show our interest to support IK by joining the following group on facebook.

The group name is 'Imran Khan Should be the Prime-Minister of Pakistan'

To join this plz go to

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=771478990&ref=ts#!/group.php?gid=138194112885545&ref=ts

I thank you all for taking the time to read this .

Sincere Regards,

Yasir

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Why kill Altaf ?
is he not pakistani .......atleaset his party has done alot of work in their own city ....why not get rid of all politicians

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I guess he has got foreign passport and is not a Pakistani.... God knows the best, but this is a kind of a fact now that he has a British Passport and is a British citizen.....

Why kill Altaf ?
is he not pakistani .......atleaset his party has done alot of work in their own city ....why not get rid of all politicians

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
AH is the agent of british and america , even if he is found guilty- he will be untouchable. Thats the way i feel. Because both countries will keep on using that terrorist.