Capital Talk - 4th April 2011 - Zulfiqar Bhutto case and supreme court of Pakistan

Centennial73

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk - 4th April 2011

ایک دن بلاول نے زرداری سےپوچھا" ڈیڈی ھم کتنے مسکین ھیں کہ اب تک ھماری ماں کے قاتلوں کا پتا نہیں چل سکا " ۔ زرداری نے جواب ویا کھ " بیٹا بلاول مسکین ھی بنے رھو , کیونکہ جس دن قاتلوں کا پتہ چل گیا تو اس دن یتیم بھی ھو جاؤ گے " ۔

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk - 4th April 2011

I believe there are two different matters and people should be unbiased when determining whether it was a judicial murder.

Judicial Murder:
There is a lot ..... lots of evidence that it was a judicial murder, whether Bhutto was a good guy or not. So those who oppose Bhutto as a politician should set aside their bias when giving comments on this judicial murder.

Whether Bhutto was the right leader/politician:
Bhutto did a lot of mistakes, but who doesn't or who hasn't? He was still better than all the political leaders we have in Pakistan right now, whether its Zardari, Nawaz Sharif, Altaf, Maulana, or whoever else we wanna pick on. Bhutto was certainly wrong in the Banladesh matter. No doubts. But actually it was ARMY which played the bad role. But I still admit Bhutto played it badly as well. However, he is not the real culprit of East Pakistan fall....its ARMY ... for sure.... anyone who doesn't believe has to read history again, especially Hamood ur Rehman Commission report.

Bhutto's personal character wasn't great but is Zardari's character good....... not to mention Pervez Musharaf jo in dono ka baap hai. Even in Ayyub Khan's time, his sons were so mal charactered and used to pick up any girls they wanted. This is all unfortunate but true. Bhutto was still much better than others I have mentioned.

Bhutto was a global leader and not only a Pakistani leader. He was creating an Islamic block and therefore was threatening guy for USA and thus killed by USA with the help of PakArmy and in turn judiciary. This is very sad.

I am not a PPP supporter and perhaps everyone on this forum who knows me knows this fact as well. But friends, truth is truth. Don't bring political biases in analyzing issues. Its a separate discussion why Zardari is not bringing out BB's murder case (coz of his own involvement and involvement of powers which cannot be named, i.e. CIA, ISI, Musharaf).

Shame on PPP and no sensible person should vote for PPP again coz they always try to get emotional vote, play sindh card and then do corruption. ZAB is dead. The current PPP is Zardari party and not Bhutto party. People will be highly disappointed with Bilawal. Come on wake up. Bhutto is dead. Now stop voting in his name. PPP should be wiped out completely and forever. It's now an antistate and corrupt party under the command of one of the most corrupt person in the world. We know and see so much of his corruption and that of his allies like Rehman Malik & others..... still idiots vote for PPP.

Conclusion:
All the Pakistanis should stand united and the SC hopefully should comes out with a decision that it was judicial murder. That will be the smartest decision. All the blame should be thrown on Army of that day and judiciary of that day. Its 32 years old and now it won't tarnish current judiciary's image. PPP should not be let to gain anything out of this, which is actually their political motive.

jajajee

Voter (50+ posts)
bahtto k qatal tu hakoomat main haan murtaza bahtto ky qatil b aur benazir k b us waqit hakomat main haan un ka tu koi khuc nahi kar sakta aur bahtto ko beqasoor krany chaly haan

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fakhroo J. Ibrahim,
I take exception of your words that "He was not an ordinary man". Honourable ex-Chief Justice Sahib,
remember one thing, the day in our country the same prestige and rights will be given to ordinary
folk, things will become better, otherwise the results are obvious
. One day you will have to face
your Supreme Lord, and remember He does not like that his creation should be degraded in any way. He
has ordained that "life, prestige and honour of every one is equal", it is not the question of ordinary and
extraordinary man. Take lessen from the past events, Honourable ex-Chief Justice Sahib, and think a while
"perhaps Bhutto got what he got due to his takabar and arrogance".