Capital Talk - 23rd May 2011 - Gen Hameed Gul - What Was The Real Target Of PNS Mehran's Attackers??

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
India ko kia pari hay jab hamaray Jamati dehsahtgard un ki duty anjam day rahay hon....

Watch the root conspiracy of PNS Mehran attack

[video]http://youtu.be/IkGtmtG6US4[/video]

abidfarooq

Councller (250+ posts)
jo senoir tajazia nigar yeh soch rahay hen to hamary hukamran keyon nai soch rahay or akal kahan gai enn kee. kia enn logon nay pakistan ko khuda na khawsata tabah karnay kay liy dolor to nai liy hoy. hamara mulk hamara ghar jal raha hea yeh keyon nai koi acahy step laitay jin say pakistan ess dal dal say nikal aye. plz amrica say jaan chura loo khuda kay wastay amrica say jaan chura loo

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Hamid Mir, there is no doubt that there is inside connection with this attack otherwise they could not dare to do this kind of action secondly there is total security lapse ,someone suppose to watch the electronic cameras 24 hours a day because it was such a sensitve area. I will blame all the intelligence agencies and civil govt for not taking care of the nation.Its like nation of no one ,who ever like to come in and do whatever they want? I had written before that TTP,alqaeda and other banned organisations have solidify their roots in karachi and army should take a very severe action against these people.It does not matter how many people army have to kill, at least clean the city from these snakes , no danger to our national soverignty.Does mr.Kiani ,you have the nerves to save the nation from these terrorists and when? Let me make it straight to you, first clean up the mess inside the army.You have some very bad apples inside who are sympathisers to these people ,court martial them and kick them out if you want a real peace in the country.what ever is going on is linked 100% from inside, please dont ignore it ? Yes it could be third country's involvement but how ,someone have inside connections ? we should make our house in order before blaming others.Army and intelligence agencies have to make the security real tight and fool proof which it is not ?

shah5ap

Senator (1k+ posts)
Iqbal Bara updeshak hay mun baton may mo leta hay
Guftaar ka yee tu ghazi hay kirdaar ka ghazi ban sakka.
Baaten tu ham say jitni marzi hay kara lo, Ham tahkte bilkul nahen.