Canadians Please Do Reply

adnan_21

Citizen
guys i need ur help if u know a good lawyer who deals mainly with humanitarian cases or may not then do give me his contact info coz im kinda stuck in pak i cant take my family to canada due to some restrictions i want that restrictions to be removed thats why i need a very good lawyer who can cooperate with me.....as my kids are suffering alot coz of this............

if u know any really good lawyer pls post his/her contct info here or mail me or send me a msg

thanks and i would really appreciate ur help if u have questions let me know thanks all

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
guys i need ur help if u know a good lawyer who deals mainly with humanitarian cases or may not then do give me his contact info coz im kinda stuck in pak i cant take my family to canada due to some restrictions i want that restrictions to be removed thats why i need a very good lawyer who can cooperate with me.....as my kids are suffering alot coz of this............

if u know any really good lawyer pls post his/her contct info here or mail me or send me a msg

thanks and i would really appreciate ur help if u have questions let me know thanks all
...................................................................................................................

Foolish optimism will lead you no where. Immigration to Canada is a highly Professional matter. No ordinary lawyer can help you to resolve your issue. First, you had to adopt a realistic approach and need the services of a genuine Immigration Consultant who belongs to the place of your origin. In addition, whats your real status in Canada? Whats your education, qualifications & job experience? From where and which country you wish to bring your family? Whats the number of your family members and whats their credentials, Age, education & present status in native country. Only after getting answers to all pre-requisites it shall be able to guide you properly. If your case/status is not legal or didnt falls in a recommended category then, you better forget them bringing (here) to a welfare state.
.......................................................................................

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
www.cic.gc.ca

read this official Canadian immigration website,

If you are Canadian citizen or legal immigrant then this website have all solution for you,

Otherwise I am afraid, None of a lawyer can help you unfortunately. any attempt could result in loss of money only.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
also contact your local MP and discuss with him your situation. My brother did and we were able to bring my young brother to Canada. Contact him. It might work