Can you share your input please - Pakistanis only please

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
we just found today that the PM jetted over to the dinner arranged in the honor of the retiring judge Justice Ramday. Only yesterday they, the supreme court and the presidency were at tasadum and suddenly they are buddy buddy.

If some one sees the pic on front page of the Dawn, would not even imagine that we had a terrible constitutional crisis.
http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... -720-hh-05

Do you see any concern on the faces of PM, CJ?? Absolutley NOT. Either they have 'forgave and forgot' each other or something else is cooking on back burner

We have been told that at 3 ( I am assuming 3PM Islamabad time) will be given a khushkhabri.

Now in the light of this suspense, what do you think coming to the country?

Here is my take. One of these is taking place:

1. The notification of elevation of the judge will be withdrawn.
Which doesnt look like feasable as that would undermine the integrity of the president and create even bigger problem for him such as breech of constitution etc.
So this seems to be out at least for the time being

2. The president will resign.
This looks more close the relaity as, you will remember, he has been calling around, Turkey being the most recent visit. May be he is trying to find a nest there, knowing if he goes to London or Swiss, he can be charged in the local courts for money laundering and chased by the NAB
I think I will vote for this option

3. May be call new elections
naaaaah, he knows he wont get back in aiwan-e-sadr again if he does that, so why bother

So I predict that #2 is in the works. Any takers on this??

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In my opinion, the stupid gilani has realized the blunder he had committed and he visited at the dinner just to flatter (???? ?????) CJ so that he doesn't get a hard decision from supreme court.

gazoomartian

Pakistani1947 said:
In my opinion, the stupid gilani has realized the blunder he had committed and he visit at the dinner just to flatter (???? ?????) CJ so that he doesn't get a hard decision from supreme court.

???? ????? [hilar] [hilar]

what do you think is the khushkhabri that we gonna get as the PM announced?

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
I SAW THE PICTURE AND IN MY OPINION CJ LOOKS RELAXED BUT PM AND AITIZAZ LOOK TENSE.

ANYWAY, PPP CANT GIVE ANY GOOD NEWS TO THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN THEY CAN ONLY TRY TO FOOL THE PEOPLE WHICH THEY ARE DOING SINCE THE DAYS OF Z.A. BHUTTO.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Haha hes probably just kissing ass, saying to CJ "come on man , why you gotta be all up in my biznis like dat cuz" ...i dont see zardari retiring , and i dont see anyone withdrawing cases against zardari it is way past that point...CJ cannot let the people down loose his credibility infront of the nation. So its probably just ass kissing and making deals, or trying to make deals. Gilani is loosing his popularity defending zardari haha Damn PPP

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
assalamoalaykum
gazoo bahi none of that will happen except retreat, mr asz is playing hide and seek,and adopted the policy of hit and run,but in his case it always he is the one who get hit
so we wait and see as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
We do not need elections right now , that would be a disaster...Zardari and gilani will again back track and do as the CJ will tell them to do. Zardari can resign but we do not need mid term elections. Some one else can take his place.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
what the what ??? im sorry does ur thing say nawas sharif is the only true leader ??haha i dont know what you've been smoking chaudry saab but i want some..Puff puff pass brother puff puff pass

gazoomartian

furry87 said:
what the what ??? im sorry does ur thing say nawas sharif is the only true leader ??haha i dont know what you've been smoking chaudry saab but i want some..Puff puff pass brother puff puff pass

puff pufff here back to you furry