Can someone please explain Bajwa/Faiz Fuss?

کیا آپ سمجھتے ہیں کہ جنرل قمر باجوہ نے

• Total voters

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Let me know what critical thinking leads you to believe when you saw prison vans moving against a sitting government, Donald Lu addressing his threat to people who could ensure success of VONC, Bajwa condemning Russia against the government policy, Donald Lu conveyed Imran is the only miscreant among all stakeholders, Bajwa neutrality on this particular occasion when he had frequent chances in 3 and half years, Dummy petitioners approaching courts preemptively, Courts opening at midnight without a crime being committed, CEC being the man selected by Bajwa as per IK thwarting the court decision at the last moment, Bajwa admissions in front of ex-servicemen, International media unitedly pointing fingers at Bajwa for Khan ouster, when names on ECL were placed without there being a government… Clues and signs are too many.

No other power including PDM were capable of pulling these tricks apart from Bajwa and his men.

I am surprised at your claim of critical thinking and that it led you to different conclusion.
It's called difference of opinion, what you explained is your critical thinking which led you to your conclusion, what led me to my conclusion I've already stated that, only difference is I never called you an idiot for your point of view even though I disagree with it. That's called tolerance.

Also I think you need to increase your comprehension abilities or reading if you actually tried to read and understand my post. I voted no but doesn't mean I gave him a clean chit or absolve the COAS from any blame. I reiterate he didn't need to actively involve himself and conspire against Imran Khan. These other minions were more than happy to to carry out everything.

So did he actively conspire against the govt. No. Did he know what was going on gave everybody a freehand to go ahead and do it. Yes.

Vertex

MPA (400+ posts)
I voted NO. I believe he knew about everything but he just sat back and let it happen. I say this because in one of the very first interviews Imran Khan let this slip out, that he informed the military of the cipher and they told him we can't do anything about it, At the most he probably instructed his front man in the sharif whorehouse i.e SC to reverse the speakers decision and let it happen.

The COAS really didn't have to conspire or do anything. These little PDM minions were doing all the legwork. He just had to sit back and watch the show. and that's exactly what he did.
Janab! I thought you might have reconsidered your viewpoint but apparently not.
By the way, do you think the US was actively involved in the ouster of IK?

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

بھئی یہ سیاسی قصہ چل رہا ہے ،، یہاں اپنے پکوڑے تلنے سے باز رہیں۔۔
لوگ اپنے آئیڈیلز کے راستے پر ہی چلتے ہیں یہ سمجھنا اتنا مشکل تو نہیں

بحرحال آپ کو اور دیگر لوگوں کو میں نے کئی بار سمجھایا تھا کہ ایسے شخص کو مقرب نہ مانا کرو پر آپ نہیں مانے

Melanthus

The conspiracy was hatched by US,Nawaz and Haqqani.Bajwa surrendered to US.He did not have the courage to stand up to US.

Vertex

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes of course.
So the US wanted it and the opposition obliged and our security agencies did nothing to counter this blatant foreign interference; we agree to this extent. The disagreement only remains on the question whether the army actively played a part in facilitating the opposition (and hence the US) or not. Does 'conscience awakening' of certain PTI members and unity of all the crooked parties, despite their decads long enmity, on one point create any doubts in your mind? Furthermore, do you think the courts' conduct in all this was fair?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So the US wanted it and the opposition obliged and our security agencies did nothing to counter this blatant foreign interference; we agree to this extent.
100%
Does 'conscience awakening' of certain PTI members and unity of all the crooked parties, despite their decads long enmity, on one point create any doubts in your mind?
Doubts, no doubts, its very clear why they regrouped. PDM had basically died. PPP had distanced it self from it. Diesel and PML even cried a lot about it etc etc
Furthermore, do you think the courts' conduct in all this was fair?
Search the forum for the word rundikhana, whores and whorehouse by member citizen X, you''ll get your answer.

Vertex

MPA (400+ posts)
100%

Doubts, no doubts, its very clear why they regrouped. PDM had basically died. PPP had distanced it self from it. Diesel and PML even cried a lot about it etc etc

Search the forum for the word rundikhana, whores and whorehouse by member citizen X, you''ll get your answer.
The US is involved, the opposition and the courts too and the only party you are not ready to suspect (for active involvement) is the military establishment, alright. Even though Imran Khan has given several hints of Bajwa's involvement but he has not mentioned his name yet; let's wait.

FaisalKh

It's called difference of opinion, what you explained is your critical thinking which led you to your conclusion, what led me to my conclusion I've already stated that, only difference is I never called you an idiot for your point of view even though I disagree with it. That's called tolerance.

Also I think you need to increase your comprehension abilities or reading if you actually tried to read and understand my post. I voted no but doesn't mean I gave him a clean chit or absolve the COAS from any blame. I reiterate he didn't need to actively involve himself and conspire against Imran Khan. These other minions were more than happy to to carry out everything.

So did he actively conspire against the govt. No. Did he know what was going on gave everybody a freehand to go ahead and do it. Yes.

This is exactly what people don't understand. Army and ISI they know many things but then they have their own boundaries unless it is a red line.

People need to understand when they said neutral meant that IK and opposition were on their own. The biggest disappointment in all this fiasco is the Supreme Court of Pakistan.

This is what is IK referring to when he said whoever created this mess has to come forward and call for elections and I strongly believe IK is referring to Chief Justice here

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Even though Imran Khan has given several hints of Bajwa's involvement but he has not mentioned his name yet; let's wait.
What Imran Khan has given hints of is his lack of involvement. I already gave an example of this in my first post in this thread.

Sohail Shuja

پاء جی تُسی میرے جِتّے ہوے پَکّھے دے پِچّھے ای پئے گئے او . میں تے ایکسٹنشن وائر وی خرید لیآندی سی

اچھا تُسی معاملے تے روشنی سُٹّو

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور#
جناب، میرا جنرل، میری مرضی۔
جھگڑے سارے اناء کے ہوتے ہیں۔
امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور#

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Army and ISI they know many things but then they have their own boundaries unless it is a red line.
Thing is they are always on the wrong side of that line, when they need to do something, they don't. When they don't need to anything, they do. This was the time to actually do something. they didn't. Then it was time to just keep quite and stay low, they didn't and made that huge blunder of doing the DGISPR conference.

The biggest disappointment in all this fiasco is the Supreme Court of Pakistan.
Since the Moulvi Tamizuddin case the courts have always been a disappointment. They also act like gods unto themselves and always acting against Pakistan. Who legitimizes these coups and martial laws. Who gives relief to the biggest criminals in the land. Who always interferes in every matter that is helping Pakistan.

PIA finally doing well, remove the CEO. Finally a capable man Naeem Bukhari make head to PTV, remove him. So on and so forth. But for the sharifs. Oh wait what! Hamza is in trouble! Hurry off to the courts we go! But Judge Saab it's 2 am on Sunday morning. Shut up you idiot and reach the court....and don't forget to bring the keys!

Sohail Shuja

That is exactly what I wrote yesterday in responding to someone's comments when he tagged me.
خامشی اچھی نہیں انکار ہونا چاہیے
یہ تماشا اب سر بازار ہونا چاہیے

خواب کی تعبیر پر اصرار ہے جنکو ابھی
پہلے ان کو خواب سے بیدار ہونا چاہیے

دوستی کے نام پر کیجے نہ کیونکر دشمنی
کچھ نہ کچھ آخر طریق کار ہونا چاہیے

جھوٹ بولا ہے تو قائم بھی رہو اس پر ظفر
آدمی کو صاحب کردار ہونا چاہیے

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور#