Can someone please explain Bajwa/Faiz Fuss?

کیا آپ سمجھتے ہیں کہ جنرل قمر باجوہ نے

• Total voters

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Do you think that General Qamar Bajwa did conspiracy against the former Prime Minister Imran khan ?

کیا آپ سمجھتے ہیں کہ جنرل قمر باجوہ نے سابق وزیراعظم عمران خان کے خلاف سازش کی؟

I voted NO. I believe he knew about everything but he just sat back and let it happen. I say this because in one of the very first interviews Imran Khan let this slip out, that he informed the military of the cipher and they told him we can't do anything about it, At the most he probably instructed his front man in the sharif whorehouse i.e SC to reverse the speakers decision and let it happen.

The COAS really didn't have to conspire or do anything. These little PDM minions were doing all the legwork. He just had to sit back and watch the show. and that's exactly what he did.

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

امریکہ کو اردو میں پاکستان نہیں کہتے

تاریخ میں ایک شخص ایسا بھی گزرا ہے کہ جس نے میدان جنگ میں تو کبھی کوئی بندہ نہیں مارا تھا لیکن صلح جوئی پر ہمیشہ اعتراض کرتا رہا

سمجھ نہ آئی ہو تو اگنور کر دینا

jani1

بھئی یہ سیاسی قصہ چل رہا ہے ،، یہاں اپنے پکوڑے تلنے سے باز رہیں۔۔

تاریخ میں ایک شخص ایسا بھی گزرا ہے کہ جس نے میدان جنگ میں تو کبھی کوئی بندہ نہیں مارا تھا لیکن صلح جوئی پر ہمیشہ اعتراض کرتا رہا

FaisalKh

It's good to know that not falling prey to mob mentality, having independent thought and critical thinking is considered being an idiot in yours and a lot of peoples books.

They have "herd" immunity against critical thinking and having independent opinion. Once a narrative is built they will just blindly follow that regardless ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Tuj zinqeed ko sirf mouka chaiye apni shia jahalat phelanay ka! Mouzoo baat kya hai aur tu kahan ki laayaniaa maar raha hai

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
They have "herd" immunity against critical thinking and having independent opinion. Once a narrative is built they will just blindly follow that regardless ?
That is also one of the greatest tragedies on our nation. rutta culture in schools. They have never been taught to use critical thinking. That's why we fall prey so easily to absolute rubbish propaganda, how to do think these criminal clans of the sharifs and zardari bhuttos have ruled over this country for the past 40 years.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Do you think that General Qamar Bajwa did conspiracy against the former Prime Minister Imran khan ?

کیا آپ سمجھتے ہیں کہ جنرل قمر باجوہ نے سابق وزیراعظم عمران خان کے خلاف سازش کی؟

Why start a poll when you can stand other peoples opinions? There are other ways to seek confirmation bias.

ashahid786

MPA (400+ posts)
It's good to know that not falling prey to mob mentality, having independent thought and critical thinking is considered being an idiot in yours and a lot of peoples books.
Let me know what critical thinking leads you to believe when you saw prison vans moving against a sitting government, Donald Lu addressing his threat to people who could ensure success of VONC, Bajwa condemning Russia against the government policy, Donald Lu conveyed Imran is the only miscreant among all stakeholders, Bajwa neutrality on this particular occasion when he had frequent chances in 3 and half years, Dummy petitioners approaching courts preemptively, Courts opening at midnight without a crime being committed, CEC being the man selected by Bajwa as per IK thwarting the court decision at the last moment, Bajwa admissions in front of ex-servicemen, International media unitedly pointing fingers at Bajwa for Khan ouster, when names on ECL were placed without there being a government… Clues and signs are too many.

No other power including PDM were capable of pulling these tricks apart from Bajwa and his men.

I am surprised at your claim of critical thinking and that it led you to different conclusion.