Burden of being on the wrong side

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
hqdefault.jpg

I have seen my name on few threads. So I want to tell everyone. I am not disappearing please. I have courage of admitting being on the wrong side.
Maybe I am under the burden of being on the wrong side. Let me please get over this and I will be with you all.
Maybe with the changed me.

akmal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
غلطی ماننے میں کوئی شرم نہیں ہونی چاہیے
ہمت کریں راجہ صاحب

Foreigner

Senator (1k+ posts)
..راجہ صاب

آپ کا ضمیر اکثر اوقات جاگنے کی کوشش کرتا ہے، لیکن تھوڑی دیر بعد پھر آپ کے اندر کا پٹواری اس پر غالب آجاتا ہے (اپنی وہ پوسٹ یاد کریں جس میں آپ نے کہا تھا کہ آپ اپنے بچوں کو غلامی کی زندگی نہیں دینا چاہتے).

بہرحال امید ہے کہ آپ اس بار غیر جانبدار ہو کر سوچیں گے کہ جس شخص اور اس کے خاندان کا آپ یہاں دن رات دفاع کرتے رہے، وہ سالوں سے آپ کی آنکھوں میں کیسے دھول جھونکتا رہا.

BCtjj4D.jpg

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
راجہ بھائی، آپ فورم سے چلے گئے تو ہزاروں میگا واٹ بجلی کیسے پیدا ہو گی؟

Last edited by a moderator:

Husaink

راجہ جی آپ کے لئے ہمارے دل میں عزت پہلے بھی تھی اور آج بھی ہے سچ کو مان لینے سے انسان شرمندہ ہو ہی نہیں سکتا ، ویسے آپ نے جس کو بہتر سمجھا اسکے لئے مقابلہ خوب کیا اور آیندہ بھی جو اچھا لگے اسکے لئے اپنی حمایت جاری رکھیں

Shah Shatranj

28-37.png

[h=2]And Moses said, "My Lord is more knowing [than we or you] of who has come with guidance from Him and to whom will be succession in the home. Indeed, wrongdoers do not succeed."[/h]

Two Stooges

غلطی ماننا بڑے پن کی بات ھے ۔۔۔ عیسائیت میں” کنفیشن” کو بخشش کا راستہ قرار دیا گیا ھے
بیشک اللہ ان لوگوں پر خاص مہربان ھوتا ھے، جنکو غلطی کا احساس ھو جاتا ھے، اور وہ لوگ اپنی”انا” کی دیوار کو گرا کر، بر ملا اپنی غلطی مان لیتے ھیں
اللہ ھم سب کو سچ کو جاننے، اور ماننے کی توفیق دے۔۔۔ آمین ثم آمین

Tsunami

MPA (400+ posts)
Lagta hai mariyam ka media cell dissolve ho gaya hai sab pmln k social media walay rah-e-rast akhtiyar ker rahay hain.

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
راجہ بھائی آپ چلے گۓ تو ہماری دھاڑی کا خط کون بناۓ گا اور کٹنگ کون کرے گا

Aftab Zaki

MPA (400+ posts)
Good to know that you were not on Maryam's payroll and have been defending PML-N because of your ideology, otherwise you would not confess like this.
I hope you will raise your voice for the truth now, and play your part for CHANGING THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM.

Dr Adam

Brother Raja: Your soul searching is very welcome. I firmly believe that deep inside you, you're a good, educated man.
As a person who has seen many ups and downs in life, I will sincerely counsel you that you listen to your inner, because your inner will never lie to you. Your mind will play tricks, but the way you feel in your heart, in your guts, is the truth. I respect those who listen to the truth no matter how hard it is. Keep in mind integrity is everything. Try not to stress over the shady people who betrayed you. I know it hurts, but the truth is that they were always shady, they are never going to change, and you are actually much better off now because at least you know who they really are. I am sure you know that truth always comes out in the end, no matter how hard anyone tries to hide it or stop it. Lies are just a temporary delay to the inevitable. This
Sharif clan is a bunch of Narcissists who do not consider it necessary to tell the truth, unless telling the truth benefits them. They lie to obtain what they want; they lie to manipulate and control; they lie to look good or to look important. But as far as you are concerned, these pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them. Just be the same person privately, publicly and personally. Okay? Thank you.
With Love, Admiration and Respect.
Dr. Adam

Sohail Shuja

بے شک ہدایت بھی اللہ کی طرف سے آتی ہے، اور ان پر نہیں آتی جن کے دل پر مہر ثبت ہو چکی ہے۔
راجہ صاحب، آپ تو خوش قسمت نکلے۔

RajaRawal111

Thankyou Dr. saab

Brother Raja: Your soul searching is very welcome. I firmly believe that deep inside you, you're a good, educated man.
As a person who has seen many ups and downs in life, I will sincerely counsel you that you listen to your inner, because your inner will never lie to you. Your mind will play tricks, but the way you feel in your heart, in your guts, is the truth. I respect those who listen to the truth no matter how hard it is. Keep in mind integrity is everything. Try not to stress over the shady people who betrayed you. I know it hurts, but the truth is that they were always shady, they are never going to change, and you are actually much better off now because at least you know who they really are. I am sure you know that truth always comes out in the end, no matter how hard anyone tries to hide it or stop it. Lies are just a temporary delay to the inevitable. This
Sharif clan is a bunch of Narcissists who do not consider it necessary to tell the truth, unless telling the truth benefits them. They lie to obtain what they want; they lie to manipulate and control; they lie to look good or to look important. But as far as you are concerned, these pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them. Just be the same person privately, publicly and personally. Okay? Thank you.
With Love, Admiration and Respect.
Dr. Adam

RajaRawal111

I was and never will be on any payroll. I was looking at the pace of development which I had not seen before. I still will charish any good work whoever does. Just like i admire the work JIT has done.
May Allah bring more trend setters on our motherland.
Iftikhar Chaudhary, set up trend for independent & bold Judiciary
Raheel Shareef set up trend for a brave General
Bajwa has set up trend of being wise man.
JIT has set up trend of our talented and sharp bureaucracy who can do a big job on shortest possible time.
Imran Khan has set trend of standing firm to his Goal.

However please never expect I will be carried away with the flow.

Good to know that you were not on Maryam's payroll and have been defending PML-N because of your ideology, otherwise you would not confess like this.
I hope you will raise your voice for the truth now, and play your part for CHANGING THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM.

بے شک ہدایت بھی اللہ کی طرف سے آتی ہے، اور ان پر نہیں آتی جن کے دل پر مہر ثبت ہو چکی ہے۔
راجہ صاحب، آپ تو خوش قسمت نکلے۔

Sohail Shuja

I was and never will be on any payroll. I was looking at the pace of development which I had not seen before. I still will charish any good work whoever does. Just like i admire the work JIT has done.
May Allah bring more trend setters on our motherland.
Iftikhar Chaudhary, set up trend for independent & bold Judiciary
Raheel Shareef set up trend for a brave General
Bajwa has set up trend of being wise man.
JIT has set up trend of our talented and sharp bureaucracy who can do a big job on shortest possible time.
Imran Khan has set trend of standing firm to his Goal.

However please never expect I will be carried away with the flow.

The more I read you, the more I like a quotation of Einstein

Albert-Einstein-Quotes-34.jpg

:P:lol:[hilar](bigsmile)

Cheer up buddy.... it was a call for Nawaz Sharif and not about you. I don't have any doubts that you keep the interests of your country above your political views/inclinations.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

The more I read you, the more I like a quotation of Einstein

Albert-Einstein-Quotes-34.jpg

:P:lol:[hilar](bigsmile)

Cheer up buddy.... it was a call for Nawaz Sharif and not about you. I don't have any doubts that you keep the interests of your country above your political views/inclinations.

Well i thank you for putting chittar on my rear end and then hiding it behind:(.

crankthskunk

Raja for years I have been repeating over and over, the facts are hidden in plain sight. Mentioned over and over again that the expenses of Sharifs is way over their declared income. But you didn't get it, or didn't wanted to get it. It is a fact, I earn as much as Nawaz's latest declared income. But I couldn't go to Pakistan for last 8 years.
That's how you should judge.
Anyway it is good thing you are reconsidering your thinking, good luck.