Breaking the Stereotype - Being Muslim in today's India - Shahrukh Khan & Zakir Naik

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Breaking the Stereotype - Being Muslim in today's India

gazoomartian said:
Very soon we shall pay back in Khalistan, nagaland, nexelites etc
How? You mean you are supporting them or thinking of supporting?
Not very clear from the post above.

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)

'I think whole purpose of this program was to promote Sharukh's movie 'My Name Is Khan'

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

Inshallah soon India will be defeated on all fronts.
Pakistan will play a vital and leading role in the world to eliminate exploitation and establishment a just and fair system based on orders of ALLAH given in Quran.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

rahat said:
Inshallah soon India will be defeated on all fronts.
Pakistan will play a vital and leading role in the world to eliminate exploitation and establishment a just and fair system based on orders of ALLAH given in Quran.
Come out of your fantasies, better late than never.
First eliminate exploitation and establish a proper system in pakistan and then think of the world.
Thanks.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)

Whats Up Doc said:
What role India had when: shortly after Independence Mr Jinnah, in Dhakka, proposed Urdu language and Bengalis walked out.
Are you aware of what central government done in 1956 (Bengali was given official status) what happened after that..... from 56 to 71..... It was all ignited after some students were killed by police at that time :oops: (also the turning point for awami league to convert into Awami league from Awami Muslim league... :!: I know there were mistakes (lethal ones) commit from both ends (east and west) and in that case it a natural option for India to exploit the issue as trying to do in Baluchistan...

Whats Up Doc said:
Riots of 1950s.
I think you are missing some thing here. One of the unfair division like Gordaas por not joining Pakistan while having Muslim majority and Sylhut joining Pakistan having a significant Hindu population......what happen in East Punjab with Muslims and in Calcutta creat an atmosphere for Hindus for eternal insecurity and you can confirm these riots initiate on many rumours ...
I think you have to see both parties point of view in this case .....

Whats Up Doc said:
I have read this report.India came into the picture when Mukti Bahni had already established. Countless grievances of Bengalis against Islamabad. You call the event punishment itself, tell this to Bangladeshis they have not heard of this before. I have seen the live news reports and Bangladesi documentary on this subject.
My gradfather and father were there also and have no choice then to migrate once again to Pakistan (yup again) as they were supporting Pakistani government and were urdu speaking (not Bengali).

I am not defending any one in this case as I know many things (told by my father) which I am not able to justify while being a Muslim.... so in short what I was saying that it was a wrath of Allah on Muslims (of both linguistic background) in the form of each other as on both side the recievers were the Muslims and mostly innocent..... :cry:

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)

butshikan said:
Whats Up Doc said:
What role India had when: shortly after Independence Mr Jinnah, in Dhakka, proposed Urdu language and Bengalis walked out.
Are you aware of what central government done in 1956 (Bengali was given official status) what happened after that..... from 56 to 71..... It was all ignited after some students were killed by police at that time :oops: (also the turning point for awami league to convert into Awami league from Awami Muslim league... :!: I know there were mistakes (lethal ones) commit from both ends (east and west) and in that case it a natural option for India to exploit the issue as trying to do in Baluchistan...

[quote="Whats Up Doc":3a81j7n7]Riots of 1950s.
I think you are missing some thing here. One of the unfair division like Gordaas por not joining Pakistan while having Muslim majority and Sylhut joining Pakistan having a significant Hindu population......what happen in East Punjab with Muslims and in Calcutta creat an atmosphere for Hindus for eternal insecurity and you can confirm these riots initiate on many rumours ...
I think you have to see both parties point of view in this case .....

Whats Up Doc said:
I have read this report.India came into the picture when Mukti Bahni had already established. Countless grievances of Bengalis against Islamabad. You call the event punishment itself, tell this to Bangladeshis they have not heard of this before. I have seen the live news reports and Bangladesi documentary on this subject.
My gradfather and father were there also and have no choice then to migrate once again to Pakistan (yup again) as they were supporting Pakistani government and were urdu speaking (not Bengali).

I am not defending any one in this case as I know many things (told by my father) which I am not able to justify while being a Muslim.... so in short what I was saying that it was a wrath of Allah on Muslims (of both linguistic background) in the form of each other as on both side the recievers were the Muslims and mostly innocent..... :cry:[/quote:3a81j7n7]

Bro as long as you recognize your mistakes and apply them in Balochistan it would be good for the entire region. Blaming on others only make it worst for your self. India and Pakistan see each other as an enemy and they both will do their best to exploit any situation. This is a fact you and I should know this.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)

Whats Up Doc said:
Bro as long as you recognize your mistakes and apply them in Balochistan it would be good for the entire region. Blaming on others only make it worst for your self. India and Pakistan see each other as an enemy and they both will do their best to exploit any situation. This is a fact you and I should know this.

Keeping in mind your point above and also the point that a soldier on each side trained in a manner to only protect the homeland in the end (1st priority) and think about the citizens during a war as a last priority.... Innocent citizens will be the recievers on both side again and again [okkk]

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

dil-se-desi said:
gazoomartian said:
bingobingo2 said:
Yes. Barkha was trying very hard to sound like an intellectual. but her reaction to Atiq Padamjee's statement..." where is today's Jinnah of muslims?" wasn't impressive at all (to me at least). :roll:

We in Pakiistan never felt of having such kinda' discussions as things with minorities are far far far better than what has happened in india with muslims, christians, sikhs, etc. over the time.

Your last statement .." WE ARE LUCKY that all muslim fundamentalist are GONE and we are living in peace". is showing the mindset of hindus in india and proving our thought right. Thanks.

Once somebody said. People ask me why Pakistan was created. and i tell them "Look at a muslim in a Dehli's chowk and you would come to know why Pakistan was created"

well said bingo, I wish all muslim had come to Pak, leaving all Hindus behind, easy to attack that way. No fear of Muslims dying too [funnny]

this is height of hypocrisy,
those who were already there in pakistan he didn't even stayed there,and moved to canada(land of Christians) and wish all muslims should have come to pak.

when indian muslims see the situation of MUHAZIRS in pakistan,how they were
treated & mass murdered by establishment (as per MQM) they also thank GOD.
even today they are called muhajir.

this is your typical mindset, attack and kill hindus.....nuke india,abuse india,cow urine
drinker....and what you have inherited after indepence.....killing for power(liaqat ali,bhutto)exiles to opponents,slavery for money(to america),mess of religion and politics.

I still says thank to GOD.

1) The Christians in Canada are not Baal Thakrey like fundamentalists... Canadian Christian consider Muslims as Human Being.

2) MQM is not representing all the Indian Muslim Immigrants........because there are many Indians have migrated to other part of the Pakistan........like different part of the Punjab. MQM has been made (By General Zia) under a political agenda to weaken the PPP in Urban Areas in Sindh.......... Afterwards MQM become Terrorists.

3) If you are talking Liaqat A Khan and Benazir ,why did you forget the Killing of Gandhi Jee, Indra and Rajeeve Gandhi........who killed them. At least think twice about the dark history if India about the Minorities before you give any statement.

4) Listen to Mulanan Madni what he say, not the other "So called Muslims".......where Shahrukh keeps Quran, Bagwan Geetah and Bible in his home..........is there any Hindu who keeps Quran and Bible in his home or any Christian would do this.

5) Shahrukh, Soha etc do this because they need fame and money in India.........They think if any day they stop this they might take a lot of lost in terms of Wealth, Fame or might be in Life.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Nice2MU said:
dil-se-desi said:
gazoomartian said:
bingobingo2 said:
Yes. Barkha was trying very hard to sound like an intellectual. but her reaction to Atiq Padamjee's statement..." where is today's Jinnah of muslims?" wasn't impressive at all (to me at least). :roll:

We in Pakiistan never felt of having such kinda' discussions as things with minorities are far far far better than what has happened in india with muslims, christians, sikhs, etc. over the time.

Your last statement .." WE ARE LUCKY that all muslim fundamentalist are GONE and we are living in peace". is showing the mindset of hindus in india and proving our thought right. Thanks.

Once somebody said. People ask me why Pakistan was created. and i tell them "Look at a muslim in a Dehli's chowk and you would come to know why Pakistan was created"

well said bingo, I wish all muslim had come to Pak, leaving all Hindus behind, easy to attack that way. No fear of Muslims dying too [funnny]

this is height of hypocrisy,
those who were already there in pakistan he didn't even stayed there,and moved to canada(land of Christians) and wish all muslims should have come to pak.

when indian muslims see the situation of MUHAZIRS in pakistan,how they were
treated & mass murdered by establishment (as per MQM) they also thank GOD.
even today they are called muhajir.

this is your typical mindset, attack and kill hindus.....nuke india,abuse india,cow urine
drinker....and what you have inherited after indepence.....killing for power(liaqat ali,bhutto)exiles to opponents,slavery for money(to america),mess of religion and politics.

I still says thank to GOD.

1) The Christians in Canada are not Baal Thakrey like fundamentalists... Canadian Christian consider Muslims as Human Being.

2) MQM is not representing all the Indian Muslim Immigrants........because there are many Indians have migrated to other part of the Pakistan........like different part of the Punjab. MQM has been made (By General Zia) under a political agenda to weaken the PPP in Urban Areas in Sindh.......... Afterwards MQM become Terrorists.

3) If you are talking Liaqat A Khan and Benazir ,why did you forget the Killing of Gandhi Jee, Indra and Rajeeve Gandhi........who killed them. At least think twice about the dark history if India about the Minorities before you give any statement.

4) Listen to Mulanan Madni what he say, not the other "So called Muslims".......where Shahrukh keeps Quran, Bagwan Geetah and Bible in his home..........is there any Hindu who keeps Quran and Bible in his home or any Christian would do this.

5) Shahrukh, Soha etc do this because they need fame and money in India.........They think if any day they stop this they might take a lot of lost in terms of Wealth, Fame or might be in Life.

Thanks for replying to the Indian. I wanted to reply in more or les the same way but I dont entertain Indian suckers, they are aint worth my keystrokes

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

This show is part of media campaign to keep masses attention away from the activities of Terrorist States, not necessary to provide the names we all know top three Terrorist States of the world.

Are these Terrorist States not killing innocent humans, are they not religious fanatics.

Is Terrorist groups are more danger then Terrorist States. Who providing weapon to Terrorist groups, none other than Terrorist States. Terrorism cannot be finished until Terrorist States exist.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)

atensari said:
This show is part of media campaign to keep masses attention away from the activities of Terrorist States, not necessary to provide the names we all know top three Terrorist States of the world.

Are these Terrorist States not killing innocent humans, are they not religious fanatics.

Is Terrorist groups are more danger then Terrorist States. Who providing weapon to Terrorist groups, none other than Terrorist States. Terrorism cannot be finished until Terrorist States exist.

congratulations!!!! you beat world record in writing/using no. of times word TERRORISM in a single paragraph.
but still didn't suggest how to destroy LASHKAR-E-TAIBA and jaish-e-m.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

dil-se-desi said:
congratulations!!!! you beat world record in writing/using no. of times word TERRORISM in a single paragraph.

Destory Terrorist States first.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Was Quaid-a-Azam Secular

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypPB8wqDpXY[/video]

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

Don't misrepresent the meaning of secular. The discussion in the programme is logical and educational. Islam is a universal truth and complete system of life for the humanity till the end.
The logic of secular confined to the personal reliognal affialiation and ways of performing different reliogus prayers by different sections of reliogins.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

dil-se-desi said:
atensari said:

Why Lashkar-e-Taiba, why not Baal Takray and his followers, why not Moodi..The Killer of Muslims in Kujrat, why not that Colonel in Indian Army who Ignited fire in Samjuta Express.......? Why Lashkar-e-Taiba only.

Actually Indian cant see their mess up, just blaming others and I appreciate you intelligent service as well because when any blast or any other problem arises in India, your government straight away blaming Pakistan without wasting any time. If you bloody intelligent is so fast why they cant stop it before such thing happened. Recent Indian has showed this attitude in Mumby and Kabul attacks.

Indians are just following USA..Bush also did the same by blaming Al-Qaida straight away after 9/11..but Indian should realise that there is a huge difference between Al-Qaida (and Afghanistan as well) and Pakistan. Indian can just dream about to beat Pakistan.

BroInIslam

Voter (50+ posts)

Did anyone notice how Barkha Datt ignored Zakir Naik and Mulanan Madni in the closing comments ...

I am sure they had said something but got clipped during the editing!

gazoomartian

BroInIslam said:
Did anyone notice how Barkha Datt ignored Zakir Naik and Mulanan Madni in the closing comments ...

I am sure they had said something but got clipped during the editing!

Like I said before, these two Muslims, Naik and Madani, shouldnt have been in that show anyway to promote SK's movie.

Ulama's key yeh shayan-e-shan naheen key woh is kisim ki stupid shows mein jayein

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

Why are we discussing this program. Keeping the non-Muslims (I am not trying to be insulting) aside, because you guys don't understand our religion. All these famous (I use this losely) Muslims were on the defensive and trying to be politically correct. This Kabir guy said what the public wants to hear, "i really don care about religion its a private matter". SK said I have Gita and Quran and pray to both Gods. This is basiclly against what we as Muslims believe. One Quran One Massenger period whether you like it or not. I don't in believe Gita; Cow or idols case closed. Felt sorry for Dr Zakir and Mulana because they can't speak what they beleive. Being politically correct compared to saying out loud this against my belief is two different things. SK said "Hijab is like women wants to wear a bikini, or a mini-skirt"

After hearing this I really felt sorry for these Muslims, very famous very rich but afraid.

Non-Muslims need not reply, because this is Muslim thing you won't understand these reason.

Be Proud Be loud
Pakistan Zaindabad

gazoomartian

FlyHigh said:
Why are we discussing this program. Keeping the non-Muslims (I am not trying to be insulting) aside, because you guys don't understand our religion. All these famous (I use this losely) Muslims were on the defensive and trying to be politically correct. This Kabir guy said what the public wants to hear, "i really don care about religion its a private matter". SK said I have Gita and Quran and pray to both Gods. This is basiclly against what we as Muslims believe. One Quran One Massenger period whether you like it or not. I don't in believe Gita; Cow or idols case closed. Felt sorry for Dr Zakir and Mulana because they can't speak what they beleive. Being politically correct compared to saying out loud this against my belief is two different things. SK said "Hijab is like women wants to wear a bikini, or a mini-skirt"

After hearing this I really felt sorry for these Muslims, very famous very rich but afraid.

Non-Muslims need not reply, because this is Muslim thing you won't understand these reason.

Be Proud Be loud
Pakistan Zaindabad

these two scholars were dragged into the show to legitimise the discussion. theye didntreally anything concrete just sat there or their statements were edited. like i said above, scholars shouldntbe coming into these la-deeni shows

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

The deprived status of Muslims is India is a result of their denial to immigrate Pakistan in fulfilling the promise and orders of ALLAH given in Quran, Surey Al-Baqar, Ayut 97-98:

Verily! As for those whom the Angels have taken (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory to them), they (angels) asked them, "In what condition were you?". They replied, "We were weak and oppressed on earth". The Angels asked, "Was not the earth of Allah spacious enough for you to migrate therein?" Such men will find their abode in Hell - what an evil destination! Except the weak ones among men, women and children who were unable to devise a plan, nor are they able to direct their way