Breaking the Stereotype - Being Muslim in today's India - Shahrukh Khan & Zakir Naik

mak1981

MPA (400+ posts)
when i see these muslims , i feel how lucky they r.if they were in pakistan than ..they can not imagin ..what status and fame they r enjoying today.u pakistani ppls may talk against them but everone know u r jealous and frustrated being a pakistanies.
badluck folks..it is destiney so just hope better luck in next birth.and accept the fact that indian muslims r better known well respected and far happy than u r.

Alhamdulillah we are very very proud to be Muslim first and then Pakistan and after looking at this program i dont know how to thank Allah Almighty that im born in a Muslim country Pakistan and that my parents brought me up in accordance with the teachings of Islam , i am not very good when it comes to offering prayers ,hope Allah guides me to the right path Ameen.
As far as jealousy is concerned i prefer listening to Dr Zakir and would want to be like him , then those stupid people sitting here who by names are Muslims infact i stoppped watching indian movies 2 years ago i feel they are pathetic.
For the respect part i would quote the saying of my hindu teacher when ever we did something wrong he being a Hindu told us not to do it because Islam condemns it and he always used to say one thing " Roti tu dallay bhi khatay hain magar un ki izzat nahi hoti ".

SO i dont want to be counted among the pimps.
May Allah guide us to the right path Ameen.