Breaking the Stereotype - Being Muslim in today's India - Shahrukh Khan & Zakir Naik

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Breaking the Stereotype - Being Muslim in today's India

dil-se-desi said:
have you done anything like this for your minorities,other than openly shouting HATE for your minorities on TV.

more than you, WE ARE LUCKY that all muslim fundamentalist are GONE and we are living in peace. and you people still after 63 years hanging between CROOK millitry establishment and corrupt politicians. [wall]

Are you saying that all Pakistanis' are fundamentalist?
This is atleast the second time that you have accused us of the most heinous offence,I do not want to ask you to think of Golden Temple massacre,or the Babri Masjid razing, or the Gujarat killings or the love for the Dalits which is spread out on the roads and dispicable situations in india. Please consider this to be very friendly advice, or you can always post such things on an indian website.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)

Star Gazer said:
[quote="dil-se-desi":6o6tzyq6]
have you done anything like this for your minorities,other than openly shouting HATE for your minorities on TV.

more than you, WE ARE LUCKY that all muslim fundamentalist are GONE and we are living in peace. and you people still after 63 years hanging between CROOK millitry establishment and corrupt politicians. [wall]

Are you saying that all Pakistanis' are fundamentalist?
This is atleast the second time that you have accused us of the most heinous offence,I do not want to ask you to think of Golden Temple massacre,or the Babri Masjid razing, or the Gujarat killings or the love for the Dalits which is spread out on the roads and dispicable situations in india. Please consider this to be very friendly advice, or you can always post such things on an indian website.[/quote:6o6tzyq6]

I never said all pakistani are fundamentalist,whole pakistani population was not
involved in migration after independence.but most of fundamentalist migrated from (deoband)india.
please also don't ignore when your people accuse hindus and india based on just myth.

some time army action is must as in golden temple or RED MOSQUE.
but it can't be justified.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
bingobingo2 said:
[flv:2ty3v110]http://bitcast-in.bitgravity.com/ndtvod/nbcu/ndtv/39a8c414030c041e01774b9bea3d0a81_0288.flv[/flv:2ty3v110]

Watch this program guys...all muslims(top indian muslims) are sitting in the program exept Karan Johar(a non muslim)....

my feelings after watching this are....

1. Thanks to Allah Almighty that Pakistan was created...atleast we are free in our faith to the extent that we are not questioned alot.
2. How living in a Hindu dominated society affects the thoughts and beliefs of muslims about their religion...
3. Sorry to see that two religious experts in the programs couldn't advocate the way they should...

now give your opinion....

Shameful propaganda by Hindu zionists :mrgreen:

seriously tho, Dr. Zakir and Maulana Madani: they shouldnt have appeared in this show because of their status in community. Their presence legitimizes what the 'moderrate' muslim are saying. May be thats why host invited them.

If every body says 'I feel Islam inside, I dont have to show that I am muslim' then what will be in soceity.

if you tell women, not to wear shorts, you will hear: I feel Muslim inside, regardless of how I look

If you tell a man, not to take out women on dates, you will hear: oh no thats ok, I felt Muslim every minute of the moment that I was dancing with her.

Islam is about submission every second of our lives, by actions and by looks. I can not go out with just pants on and say: dont worry I feel like a great Muslim INSIDE

etc etc

amal aur yaqeen, dono hi zaroori hai Muslim key lyeye
Gazoo uncle first time u are saying seriously right thing.

Star Gazer

dil-se-desi said:
gazoomartian said:
bingobingo2 said:
Yes. Barkha was trying very hard to sound like an intellectual. but her reaction to Atiq Padamjee's statement..." where is today's Jinnah of muslims?" wasn't impressive at all (to me at least). :roll:

We in Pakiistan never felt of having such kinda' discussions as things with minorities are far far far better than what has happened in india with muslims, christians, sikhs, etc. over the time.

height of hypocrisy,
those who were already there in pakistan he didn't even stayed there,and moved to canada(land of Christians) and wish all muslims should have come to pak.

when indian muslims see the situation of MUHAZIRS in pakistan,how they were
treated & mass murdered by establishment (as per MQM) they also thank GOD.
even today they are called muhajir.

this is your typical mindset, attack and kill hindus.....nuke india,abuse india,cow urine
drinker....and what you have inherited after indepence.....killing for power(liaqat ali,bhutto)exiles to opponents,slavery for money(to america),mess of religion and politics.

I still says thank to GOD.

[hilar] [hilar] [hilar] I must say you are funny!
You do not even know who or what is a muhajir,this name or title was chosen for themselves by some people who immigrated to Pakistan and found a political party, this is not aname given to them for I am the proud daughter of an immigrant family and have never considered or felt discriminated.As for mass murders that you have just dreamed about must be in india like in Gujarat,Golden Temple and attacks on Dalits,haunting you and you thinking what to do? Oh I know blame it on Pakistan! Problem solved. The leader of mqm already has visited your country why don't you offer him citizenship like you have been so kind to 8000 Afghanis'?

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)

dil-se-desi said:
this is height of hypocrisy,
those who were already there in pakistan he didn't even stayed there,and moved to canada(land of Christians) and wish all muslims should have come to pak.

when indian muslims see the situation of MUHAZIRS in pakistan,how they were
treated & mass murdered by establishment (as per MQM) they also thank GOD.
even today they are called muhajir.

this is your typical mindset, attack and kill hindus.....nuke india,abuse india,cow urine
drinker....and what you have inherited after indepence.....killing for power(liaqat ali,bhutto)exiles to opponents,slavery for money(to america),mess of religion and politics.

I still says thank to GOD.

If You are here just to send foolish and unreasonable remarks then dont waste our time,first of all indians population in Amarica and Canada is more then pakistanies because naturally india is big country,according to your myth then they too have to leave india because they dont want to live in india.
Secondly pakistani Muhajirs have chosen their title by them selves,and they are ruling party of karachi from last 12 years ,most importantly 99.9% are loyal to pakistan.So your second point is again baseless.
Pakistan never ever had riots like gujrat against hindus ,sikhs or christians or their is no such situation like dalits have in india because Isamic society is based on equality(you cant digest this truth).Stop drinking shits of cow nobody will say a thing about you,apanay ghar ko cast system,redical indus and maoist say clean karo ,no worry about us we dont want your comments.

zum zum

Citizen

what a man doctor Zakir Naik is
i love this guy just because everytime he says something...he proves through Quran and Sahi******** sahi****** Hadith
i stress on Sahih because ppl have their own interpretations
they would try to prove their points by telling u *zaheef* Hadith
Zakir Naik
Doctor Israr Ahmed
Tariq JameeL
Ahmed Deedat(late)
Doctor Ghulam Murtaza(late)
Allama Zaheer Alahi
Abdur Raheem Green
Suhaib Webb
Yousef Estes
Yasir Qadhi
yasir Fazaga
Bilil phillips
and few more.....can,t think of the names right now
these are the guys i love to listen
just amazing guyz
and sometimes i ask myself a question....yaar these guys always mention SAhih Hadith and Quranic verse and there r still some ppl against them
and have something negative to say about them
then the only answer i get.....there r millions of educated ppl...highly educated
still don,t believe in the firmness of Islam

Allah Guides whom He wills.

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)

Barkha got irritated from the answers by Dr Naik 'cos he was not ready to take what was shown on media as proofs for 9/11. That is the problem, many people believe in what they are shown by the media. They don't know what are the possibilities in this field.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)

niazi said:
t
If You are here just to send foolish and unreasonable remarks then dont waste our time,first of all indians population in Amarica and Canada is more then pakistanies because naturally india is big country,according to your myth then they too have to leave india because they dont want to live in india.
Secondly pakistani Muhajirs have chosen their title by them selves,and they are ruling party of karachi from last 12 years ,most importantly 99.9% are loyal to pakistan.So your second point is again baseless.
Pakistan never ever had riots like gujrat against hindus ,sikhs or christians or their is no such situation like dalits have in india because Isamic society is based on equality(you cant digest this truth).Stop drinking shits of cow nobody will say a thing about you,apanay ghar ko cast system,redical indus and maoist say clean karo ,no worry about us we dont want your comments.

what about shia sunni riots??? and qadiyanis are big receiver of your social equality.
majority of indians don't believe in cast system and shaping 21st as india's century.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pakistan is a gift from ALLAH to all the Muslim. It is the reflection of order of ALLAH given in QURAN Surey Al-Nisa, Ayut 97-98:

Verily! As for those whom the Angels have taken (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory to them), they (angels) asked them, "In what condition were you?". They replied, "We were weak and oppressed on earth". The Angels asked, "Was not the earth of Allah spacious enough for you to migrate therein?" Such men will find their abode in Hell - what an evil destination! Except the weak ones among men, women and children who were unable to devise a plan, nor are they able to direct their way
ALLAH created Pakistan to give chance to the Muslims to stay away from Hindus Disbelievers.
The peoples who followed order of ALLAH are the real Muslims and the peoples who opted to live with Hindus are bearing the results of disobeying ALLAHs orders. Their conditions are worsening then the lowest cast Hindus Dilates.

So whatever, these peoples of Hindus influenced says, must be consider in the light of basic order of ALLAH given in QURAN.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)

rahat said:
Pakistan is a gift from ALLAH to all the Muslim. It is the reflection of order of ALLAH given in QURAN Surey Al-Nisa, Ayut 97-98:

Verily! As for those whom the Angels have taken (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory to them), they (angels) asked them, "In what condition were you?". They replied, "We were weak and oppressed on earth". The Angels asked, "Was not the earth of Allah spacious enough for you to migrate therein?" Such men will find their abode in Hell - what an evil destination! Except the weak ones among men, women and children who were unable to devise a plan, nor are they able to direct their way
ALLAH created Pakistan to give chance to the Muslims to stay away from Hindus Disbelievers.
The peoples who followed order of ALLAH are the real Muslims and the peoples who opted to live with Hindus are bearing the results of disobeying ALLAHs orders. Their conditions are worsening then the lowest cast Hindus Dilates.

So whatever, these peoples of Hindus influenced says, must be consider in the light of basic order of ALLAH given in QURAN.

India too is a GIFT of almighty to indians,as they got huge country under one kingdom.
their beliefs don't shakes with other believer or disbeliever.
instead of inheriting big problems and challenges from the past ,indians shows the
spirit of moving fast forward.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

India too is a GIFT of almighty to indians,as they got huge country under one kingdom.
their beliefs don't shakes with other believer or disbeliever.
instead of inheriting big problems and challenges from the past ,indians shows the
spirit of moving fast forward.[/quote]

Very Well said dil se.:)
Pakistan might have good secular Muslim but they are ruled by extremist and corrupt politician and Generals who are not true reflection of the society.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

India is a picture of crminals, terror, exploitation by the top hindues sect to the rest. Take example of 200 million diliat and 170 millions of muslims, in which miserable conditions they are there. Hunders of thousands of Muslims were killed in Gujart by these hindues, thousands of sikhs killed in 1984 and now they are burning Christans there. What a shamefull place in the world India.
They are still killings and have killed hunders of thiusands kashmiri Muslims, who are demanding their right in accordance with the UN resolution.

there is no comaprasion between the morality, peace and harmony in Pakistan with India.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)

rahat said:
India is a picture of crminals, terror, exploitation by the top hindues sect to the rest. Take example of 200 million diliat and 170 millions of muslims, in which miserable conditions they are there. Hunders of thousands of Muslims were killed in Gujart by these hindues, thousands of sikhs killed in 1984 and now they are burning Christans there. What a shamefull place in the world India.
They are still killings and have killed hunders of thiusands kashmiri Muslims, who are demanding their right in accordance with the UN resolution.

there is no comaprasion between the morality, peace and harmony in Pakistan with India.

Can you tell me who murdered 3 million Bangladeshis.

desicad

Whats Up Doc said:
rahat said:

Can you tell me who murdered 3 million Bangladeshis.
May be he is not aware that more muslims have been killed by muslims than others.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

rahat said:

you said it brother, dont forget over 2000 sikhs butchered in Sikh temple by Indira Gandhi govt. And over 200 people in AirIndia bombing and blamed it all on Canadian sikhs

oh!!!! glooooooooriuuuuuuuusssssssssss Innnnnnnnnndiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
we stand on guard for theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)

Whats Up Doc said:
[coloF]Can you tell me who murdered 3 million Bangladeshis.[/color]
r u quoting "Robert Payne, Massacre" :oops:

as in Hamoodur Rahman Commission report it was some thing else.....

But this is only one part of the story you missed the Non-bengalis here :(

Any way we Muslims normally got severe punishment from Allah in the form of butchering each other :oops: ........ whenever we left Islam and select something over Islam....

Please do read it before commenting ........

Indian Army role in ................

http://www.genocidebangladesh.org/?page_id=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

478px-Bangladesh_1971_Liberation.jpg

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)

butshikan said:
Whats Up Doc said:

Any way we Muslims normally got severe punishment from Allah in the form of butchering each other :oops: ........ whenever we left Islam and select something over Islam....

What role India had when: shortly after Independence Mr Jinnah, in Dhakka, proposed Urdu language and Bengalis walked out. Riots of 1950s. I have read this report.India came into the picture when Mukti Bahni had already established. Countless grievances of Bengalis against Islamabad. You call the event punishment itself, tell this to Bangladeshis they have not heard of this before. I have seen the live news reports and Bangladesi documentary on this subject.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)

rahat said:

Mubashar LUCKMAN is doing very good show now a days as POINT BLANK on
police brutality and killing and blaming govt involvement.
see how people are crying inside Pakistan,before you point fingers at others.

INDIA had some problems in the past,but you are exaggerating 100000 times.
thats how you loose your credibility.other than minorities more than 80,000 hindus
has been killed by terrorists in punjab,j&K.no body talk about them.

because it learnt lesson from past.INDIA in 2010 is way better,progressing,counted in top global economies.

stop crying [wall] ,move forward :arrow: ,shed prejudice [anger] ....that only can change your destiny. :mrgreen:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

butshikan said:
Whats Up Doc said:

http://www.genocidebangladesh.org/?page_id=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

478px-Bangladesh_1971_Liberation.jpg

Very soon we shall pay back in Khalistan, nagaland, nexelites etc