Breaking News- Unsuccessful suicide attack in Quetta

M

MrImranKhan

5-17-2011_70927_1.gif

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Breaking News- Unsuccessful suside attack - Quetta

Looks like Muslims all around the world are doing Jihad against Pakistani Forces.............There is something seriously wrong with our system.

AbdulRehman

Staff member

I am surprised, what interest Chechens or Uzbeks have in Quetta?

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Female suicide bombers attack Quetta checkpost

source of news: the express tribune
dated : 17/5/11

Quetta-attack-3.jpg
Quetta-attack-1-640x480.jpg
Image_0517-1618CH-981-640x480.jpg

Security forces stop armed suspects at checkpost; one woman blows herself up to avoid arrest.

QUETTA: Security forces including Frontier Corps and police personnel have foiled an attack on a security checkpoint in Quetta, killing five foreigners.
Five suspects, including three women and two children, were approaching a check post in the residential area of Kharotabad when security forces discovered they had explosive materials. The forces tried to arrest the group, at which point, one of the females blew herself up to avoid arrest, reported Arzoo Rehman for Express 24/7.
One woman was of 20-25 years of age while another one was 15-20 years old, suggest initial reports.
The Frontier Corps (FC) said all the attackers, including three women and two men, were foreigners of either Chechen or Uzbek origin. The women were reportedly equipped with hand grenades.
Police officials also recovered several hand grenades as well as Russian and Iranian passports from the site.
“All five attackers have been killed,” Quetta police chief Daud Junejo said. He added that the attackers showed their suicide jackets to the police at the checkpost but police officials ran away to fetch more security officials.
“The troops retaliated and killed all of them,” he said. “No security official was hurt, it’s all ok, it’s over now.”
He also denied any suicide attack took place.
The CCPO Quetta said they had received intelligence of a possible attack in the city, which had prompted extra security checks during the day.

Last edited:

murfi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

pakistani forces can kill anyone and then can change the story, labelling them terrorist.
No trust in army, or security forces.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

pakistani forces can kill anyone and then can change the story, labelling them terrorist.
No trust in army, or security forces.

sahi baat hai bhai jaan....aap tou americans per zayda aitebar kartay hain...
waisay bhee khood kush dhamaky army karwa rahi hai
haina....

murfi bhai....some thing called brain should be used sometimes.....it may be painful but not harmful

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I am surprised, what interest Chechens or Uzbeks have in Quetta?

they dont. They have been hypnotized in wearing a suicide jackets. Unfortunately police killed them. Now we wont know for sure the details of who sent them etc.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

haina....

murfi bhai....some thing called brain should be used sometimes.....it may be painful but not harmful

(clap)(clap)[hilar][hilar]

murfi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

haina....

well, you hold to ur believes and I hold to mine, Truth will reveal itself in time.

AbdulRehman

Staff member

they dont. They have been hypnotized in wearing a suicide jackets. Unfortunately police killed them. Now we wont know for sure the details of who sent them etc.
Very suspicious circumstances. Yes you are right, now we will not be able to do any inquiry

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Breaking News- Unsuccessful suicide attack - Quetta

What is this. Gift to kerry..
Allah reham karay..

Piyasa

Minister (2k+ posts)

Let them go to Hell...It is not Jihad...

Shukar hai Khuda ka kay yea KhudKash hamlay nakam hogai warna pata nahin kitnay masum loog is sharpasandi ka shikar hojatay.

Raaz Bhai bilkul sahi kaha aap nay; Jihad ka nam logo ki jaan lena nahin balkay un ko bachana hai. Allah hum sab ko apnay hifz-o-amaan mein rakhey Ameen.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Breaking News- Unsuccessful suicide attack - Quetta

the true news may never come out as munafiq media lies to support their brothers ,the army

i came to know from few sources that "brave" pakistani forces killed 3 afghan women and children in this attack
one woman was 25 year old and one was 15 year old who were killed by "brave" pak jawaans
if these women had any suicide jackets than they would have blasted it but strangely no army man got hurt so it may be a just a hate shooting of mujahideens women by "brave army"

i guess since jamia hafza when 1000 young girls were shot dead by army these brave jawans have gotten used to killing young muslim girls.

below i got a picture of one of woman who was shot by pakistani army today and she before dying has one finger raised in to the sky as she is saying kalima e shahahdat before dying.

see the picture of her raised finger saying kalima e shahadat

Quetta-attack-2-640x480.jpg

will these "brave " soldiers and their supporters ever get to say kalima before they die.i assure you inshalah they wont.as i have seen so many people dying in medical field when i was doing house job years ago, but i have never seen more than one or two people ever saying kalima before they die!this is the level of nifaaq in this society!!!allah does not let hypocrite people say kalima before death i have observed without any doubt.

do you people imagine that allah will send you gifts from sky when you fight along with kufar against muslims!!!!
like pakistani nation is doing along with its army,,,since ten years!

Last edited: