Breaking News- Unsuccessful suicide attack in Quetta

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Spartacus claims that this is extra judicial killing even in front of Media ...

All of those who were there , should share all the truth.

Please share all the video that you people made there .........

Spartacus also claimed If

1 ) They caught them in day light then they only took the money of those all people and the life of all

Reason ....People do not travel with 5 people with passport and visa and without big amount

2 ) They caught them at night then they took their money , life and honour .

Reason ....There were 3 female under 25 years old

They killed all of them because they wanted to hide all drame ......

Now this is the duty of MEDIA that they should search the truth

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
i watched the videos now it brought tears in my eyes i dont know why but it made me really sad.

Piyasa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Breaking News- Unsuccessful suside attack - Quetta

same old parrott like hypocritic words.that jihad is not this and jihad is actually saving humanity and that the true jihad is only being done by pervaiz kyani and pervaiz musharaf etc etc!

if you had ever read quran once in life than you had known its not true
jihad also includes killing of kufar and those munafiqqeen who are damaging or attacking islam and muslims

there are many more ayaats in quran about jihad but i give you some
in present circumstances when kufar and there puppet muslim slaves have started a war against islam the duty of jihad is ferz and till muslims run away from this duty they will remain humilated
muslims are allahs army and remember there is no glory without jihad and sacrifice

allah says in quran that
do you think that you will be left alone while allah has not tested yet those who amongst you have striven hard and fought and have not taken walijah (consultants from disbelievers, pagans giving openly to them their secrets) besides allah and HIS messanger(pbuh),and the believers.allah is well acquainted with what you do.;;;;(sura al tauba ayat no.16)

if you march not forth (for jihad and effort in allahs way), he will punish you with a painful torment and will replace you with other people , and you can not harm him at all,and allah is able to do all things (surah al-tauba ayat no.39)

"FIGHTING jihad IS PRESCRIBED FOR YOU,AND YOU DISLIKE IT,BUT IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOU DISLIKE A THING WHICH IS GOOD FOR YOU,AND THAT YOU LOVE A THING WHICH IS BAD FOR YOU.BUT ALLAH KNOWS AND YOU KNOW NOT.{SURA BAQRA AYAT 216**

Fight them! Allah will punish them by your hands, disgrace them and give you victory over them, and He will heal the breasts of believing people and remove the anger of their hearts. And Allah turns (in mercy) to whosoever He wills, and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise." [sura altauba ayaat:14-15]

And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those weak, ill-treated and oppressed among men, women and children, whose cry is: Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors, and raise for us from you one who will protect, and raise for us from you one who will help. (Al-Nisa: 75)

oh you who believe !fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you ,and let them find harshness in you, you know allah is with those who are al muttaqun (who are pious). (sura altauba ayat no.123)

(at present this nation is doing opposite!they are fighting along with disbleivers against the mujahidin who are pious muslims)

so when you meet (in fight-that is jihad in allah,s cause),those who disbelieve ,smite at their necks till you have killed and wounded many of them,then bind a bond firmly (on them i.e take them as captives ).thereafter (is the time for ) either generosity (i.e free them without ransom) or ransom (according to what benefits islam ),until war lays down its burdens (sura muhammad ayat no.4).

Kis qisam kay doctor ho meray bhai aap? Jaan bachany kay bajai aap tu jaan lenay ki targheb dey rahay ho.

Mein aap ki baat say ittayfaaq karta hon kay Allah ki rah mein jihad jaiz hai lekin sirf aap eik he tarah kay jihad ki kiyon pairewe kartay ho. Bura mat maniye ga lekin aap kay ziyada tar posts sirf eik he mouzu par mubni hain, jo kay intiha pasand tanzeemo ki himayat karti hain, nafrat phelay rahi hain mazhabi ikhtilafat ki waja say, aur inqalab lana chahti hai sab ko mar kay kiyon kay har insaan jo aap kay nazriye say ittifaq nahin karta wo kafir hai.

Mein aap ki is baat say bhi ittifaq karta hon kay mein nay Quran parha nahin hai, balkay is ko samjha hai; badqismati say muashra sirf parhnay par tawajja dey raha hai na kay samhajnay par.

Phir bhi sab baaton ko choro aur yea batao kay musalmano aur nihattay insaano ki maut ka hukam kon kon si Quran ki ayat mein hain.

Agar koi cheez ghalat hai tu us ka badlawa awaz kay wazan say bhi kia jaa sakta hai aur is ki bari misaal aap ko sunnay mein aur dekhnay mein bhi arahi hogi. Kitnay khud kash hamlay jihad kay naam par hogai mashraqi wusta mein tabdeeli laanay kay liye?

Janab aman aur piyar ka rasta apnaien; agar koi na mana tu Allah zaroor aap kay is jihad ko qabul karay ga Inshallah.

Allah hum sab ko naik hidayat ata farmai aur apnay hifz-o-iman mein rakhey Aameen.