Breaking News: Supreme Court Orders all the Judges to Ensure Presence in Pakistan-Cause List of Next

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
but raaz bro zardari is also have a evil mind he is the most clever person and he is a prepraid player he is only man in powar right now so its very difficult to stop him i am sure he have a backdoor

Laikan siyaana Crow kahan girta hay?:P And Satanic Moves are bound to result in failure though these could have temporary applause.

gazoomartian

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Orders all the Judges to Ensure Presence in Islamabad-Cause List of Next Week Cancelled.

Zaradri can not be so smart to play these cynical games. he must be being mouth fed by people who are fully aware of the situation and constitution of Pakistan

Wadaich

LAHORE/ISLAMABAD: Strongly condemning defiance of the Supreme Court orders, the Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) and the Lahore High Court Bar Association (LHCBA) on Thursday vowed to back the apex court verdicts and demanded the government implement all Supreme Court decisions.

Updated at: 0926 PST, Friday, July 29, 2011

The SCBA executive committee, in a meeting chaired by SC Bar Association President Asma Jahangir, passed a unanimous resolution urging the government to give respect and implement all apex court verdicts in letter and spirit. The resolution said the SCBA completely supported the SC verdicts and stood behind the apex court for upholding the constitution of Pakistan. If the government did not implement the court verdicts, the SCBA would take appropriate measures, added the resolution. The executive committee also expressed its concerns at the tension caused by non-implementation of the court verdicts between the important pillars of the state.
http://www.geo.tv/7-29-2011/84317.htm

pakiace

Banned
bro did you remember the statement of sehbaaz shareef tow days ago when he was saying thay will do every thing in favor of SC

THE SAME SHAHBAZ SHAREEF WHO HAS BEEN EXPOSED BY WIKIPEDIA FOR NOT TRUSTING CJ OR GIVING FULL POWER TO SUPREME COURT AND TAGGED CJ AS A TROUBLEMAKER? OR YOUNGER BROTHER OF THE SAME GUY WHO ATTACKED SUPREME COURT VIA GUNSHIP HELICOPTER? talking about the same one???

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
lahore/islamabad: Strongly condemning defiance of the supreme court orders, the supreme court bar association (scba) and the lahore high court bar association (lhcba) on thursday vowed to back the apex court verdicts and demanded the government implement all supreme court decisions.

Updated at: 0926 pst, friday, july 29, 2011

the scba executive committee, in a meeting chaired by sc bar association president asma jahangir, passed a unanimous resolution urging the government to give respect and implement all apex court verdicts in letter and spirit. The resolution said the scba completely supported the sc verdicts and stood behind the apex court for upholding the constitution of pakistan. If the government did not implement the court verdicts, the scba would take appropriate measures, added the resolution. The executive committee also expressed its concerns at the tension caused by non-implementation of the court verdicts between the important pillars of the state.
http://www.geo.tv/7-29-2011/84317.htm

Kash Ali Ahmad Kurd hota to maza aa jata......:(

gazoomartian

Re: Breaking News: Supreme Court Orders all the Judges to Ensure Presence in Islamabad-Cause List of Next Week Cancelled.

Supreme Court Orders all the Judges to Ensure Presence in Pakistan-Cause List of Next Week Cancelled...............

More details to come...........

Source: Geo News

Just thought of something. may be SC is just threatening by cancelling work next weak and ordering judges to stay in country. SC may be just putting pressure on govt. If they meant they wouldnthave given another extension to govt to comply by SC orders.

Personally I dont think SC means and will do anything. They are helpless in front of Zaradaris. dubious and crook scheme and breaking of democratic protocols.

PPP should leave Punjab alone. Making of a new province is the work of the province not the federal.

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This doesn't seems like an authentic news. [MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION] I spoke to my friend he also saw this on Dunya news @ 9:00 p.m............... but after that media is quite about it.

gazoomartian

This doesn't seems like an authentic news. @wadaich I spoke to my friend he also saw this on Dunya news @ 9:00 p.m............... but after that media is quite about it.

these stupid media are very united. When one does something others follow and cover each other.

Just like video of fake incidents, chitrol (ARY), kids in BL with maggots on skin (Express) and more. No media will question the fake video of the other

Just like when CNN airs a fake story, ABC CBS NBC follow and make their own fake stories and never question the fake story on CNN

Media is the most la'anti system of information

Wadaich

This doesn't seems like an authentic news. [MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION] I spoke to my friend he also saw this on Dunya news @ 9:00 p.m............... but after that media is quite about it.

You are right sir. I am following the news closely. After 9:00 pm News Bulletin the media has blacked out this news as somebody has asked them to shut their mouth.

anacondaa

MPA (400+ posts)
nothing will happen 40 choron ko aik Ali Baba to paker sakta hay but Sary choron ko Ali Baba kaisy pakray ga

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
but raaz bro zardari is also have a evil mind he is the most clever person and he is a prepraid player he is only man in powar right now so its very difficult to stop him i am sure he have a backdoor

Thats why I am saying it will be very technical game and I believe CJ will win. Insha Allah.

It is the end of evil now. Insha Allah.

No body likes to be ruled by most corrupt gangsters like Zardari, Gillani and Altaf and ANP.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I warn SC again...Govt. Is preparing reference against them or they will issue presidential order of emergency. SC wake up before its too late.

I can not repeat what I say about SC and CJ in private, but suffice to say, if they have any sense, they would have been tough from the start and imprison people, things would have been different.

If you keep quite, dither, use "doctrine of necessity" even though you deny it, can not make clear decision, and then insist on following. Listen to the policy matter presenter, the B***ch is trying to blame the SC.

She should know what comments judges pass in the west. These presenters are useless crooks, we need clean sweep in our Politics and in Journalism, we got crooks and thieves in both fields, unless we do it, Pakistan can never come out of its problems.

down with PPP.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Supreme Court Orders all the Judges to Ensure Presence in Pakistan-Cause List of Next Week Cancelled...............

More details to come...........

Source: Geo News

CJ calls 14 SC judges to Islamabad

By Our Staff Reporter | From the Newspaper

iftikhar-chaudhry-543.jpg

Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry. – File Photo

ISLAMABAD: Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry called 14 Supreme Court judges from provincial registries to the capital on Friday. They would remain in the city till further orders.
The reasons for the action remained unclear because it was taken at a time when a perceived confrontation between the executive and judiciary appeared to be easing after the judiciary showed some flexibility in its stance on the issue of transfer of a senior bureaucrat.

A source in the apex court told Dawn that the chief justice had cancelled a cause list for the week commencing on August 1 under which only two benches were constituted in the capital to hear a number of ordinary cases.

The first bench was to consist of the chief justice and Justice Jawwad S. Khawaja and the second of Justice Mian Shakirullah Jan and Justice Sarmad Jalal Osmany.

The rest of the judges were to sit on the benches in different branch registries of the Supreme Court, in Peshawar, Lahore, Karachi and Quetta.

“I am not sure but the reason behind the unexpected move could be the eerie silence in the capital, especially against the backdrop of summoning by the president of a National Assembly session on Monday to be addressed by the prime minister,” the source said, though he conceded that the unexpected move had raised alarm bells in many circles.

A similar unexpected and unprecedented assembly of Supreme Court judges was seen on Oct 15 last year when they decided to set up a 17-member bench to look into reports about the government’s hitherto unannounced plans to revert the March 16, 2009, restoration of superior court judges.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/07/30/cj-calls-14-sc-judges-to-islamabad.html