Breaking news, I have found the BOOK which has given in brief, how to understand WOMEN, try your luc

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[MENTION=10206]abbasiali[/MENTION] bhai masha Allah you are looking smart :) , bhai jub book perh lain please mujhay bhi courier ker dein, acha hay exam ke pehlay se tayari ker loun. :P

Peheley Jou dalDal Main Phans Chuke Hain unn Kou Zaroorat Hai.Kia Aaap Ki Bhi Woh stage Aaa Gaye ? If the answer is yes.....They Pher Bismillah !!

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
salam to all

I am really wondering how to a nonsense post its now3 page of responses.

Why aurat/ woman is THAT important on this forum ?

is a woman a SIASI topic ?

Muslim man and woman never intend to strive and waste time as if they follow rights and duties defined by Islam , they not only be happy but understand each other automatically..

I didnt feel good about this post , kindly stop discussing women that much, it seems foolish.

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
female is for happiness and absolute no need to understand her in any way or at any age. Just be happy with them all the time.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is among signs of Allah's Azaab that now so called literates, sensible people talking / discussing of woman so openly even their deen needs their true efforts, when their country having serious issues.

Its similar to Baghdaad and Qartaba when Changaiz khan / europe were on borders to crush muslims and muslims of Baghdaad and Qartaba were indulge in poetry , music, and similar nonsense discussions.

In our religion women are most valuable and respected , I dont think being muslim we should openly discuss women , our wives, our married lives in this way. its total shame

Allah hum sab per rehem karay. Ameen

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
کیا یہ تھریڈ پردہ نشینوں کو پردے سے باہر تو نہیں لا رہی

raeeq

Citizen
Diffrence between Women vs Math:
Math go with logic......................
so dont need to read this whole book just learnd Math,you will understand women.
dont be serious............................................