Breaking News : CIA, ISI cooperation ends: Gilani

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
PM to pay four-day official visit to China from May 17
gilani_-imagennn.jpg
Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani will pay an official visit to China from May 17 to 20. Besides holding talks with the Chinese leadership, the Prime Ministers engagements include meetings with the Chinese financial and corporate sector leaders. The Prime Minister visit constitutes a high point in the joint commemoration of the Pakistan-China Friendship Year 2011, and the 60th anniversary of Pakistan-China Diplomatic relations, a foreign office statement issued here on Wednesday said.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is just calling a bluff, but I hope he is serious. CIA, the world condemned terrorist agency, is not some thing you should work with any way.

he is giving carrot when Us comes close then he will give stick.

But if he is serious then we should appreciate. better late than never. it seems like Pakistan's star is coming out of trouble.

Gazoo bhai, he is not calling their bluff, Pakistanis were on board in the Operation. Americans must be laughing what this joker is all about?

They know because of public and media pressure this time they are hooked. They thought they could get away with it like Davis release. Two three days problems and then back to normal. But now the cat is amongst the pigeon. And Pigeons are demanding blood.

I have absolutely no doubt, now they are reacting to make people realise they are with the Public and not with America. When in reality they are with America and against their own people. Americans knows it, who could be more aware than Americans? They had been using Gilani, Zardari, Kiyani and Shuja like toilet papers.

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
What stops Kiani, Pasha and Qamar Suleiman from shooting down the drones? Their American masters!!! Enough of these pitiful excuses that these rulers do not allow you. No doubt Zardari, Gilani are American agents, but so are you! You allowed Americans into your bases, you allowed the CIA, you allowed the NATO Supply line, you allowed drones, and you sacrificed our 5000 brave troops for America. You are a shameful ble

Star Gazer

Who knows what he said to the US government in private like "I will say such things in my interviews, you go ahead and do as you want to" Just as he did with the wiki leaks story!
One thing he is right about that he can not do politics if the people are against his style of politics! Is he changing the cosmetic look of his politics.
This is very dangerous because he is giving the impression that he is ready to do what the nation wants him to do and that has to be taken care of by the Armed forces but then he will not give the Armed forces the right orders to carry out their duty, thus the Armed forces will be forced to take action on their own and in that case they will say the Armed forces are not under the controll of the civilian thus trying to state that they are rogue elements.
This is a tricky thing for the Armed forces and the public, and I think we all need to be aware of the unfolding of events so that at thetime of happening we can take clear and just sides instead of throwing blame for the politics of it.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Significant.... but dangerous development... Lets see what happens...

What is dangerous about it Mr Coward.......because we have coward people like you on every level that's America gets the dare to attack on us?

America is already killing our people on daily bases, what else danger would this decision bring........Our lives are not safe due to the involvement of Pakistan in this war of Terror

sherazopel

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pakistan Wasn't bin Laden's Only Hideout, Says Prime Minister

(Interview to time Magazine)

Osama bin Laden may have been found and killed in Pakistan, but that country's leaders believe it wasn't the only place where the al-Qaeda leader had traveled after fleeing Afghanistan in late 2001. Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, in an exclusive interview with TIME on Wednesday one of the first he has given since the raid on Abbottabad thinks bin Laden may have visited his ancestral homeland, Yemen, in search of a new bride.
Just this past Tuesday, Gilani said, he received a cable from Pakistan's embassy in Syria reporting that the sister of bin Laden's fifth wife, a Yemeni national, was in Damascus and had made contact with Pakistani diplomats there. According to the cable, the sister-in-law claimed that bin Laden had married Amal Ahmed al-Sadah, currently 29, in Yemen in 2002. "That was after 9/11," said Gilani. "And they say that they've got the proof." If the information in the cable is correct, he continued, that would put bin Laden in Yemen in 2002.

Al-Sadah was in a bedroom with bin Laden when U.S. Navy SEALs stormed the three-story compound in Abbottabad, and was shot in the leg after allegedly attempting to protect her husband. She is being treated at a Pakistani hospital, and the Pakistan government says it will soon repatriate her to Yemen. (The U.S. has demanded access to al-Sadah in order to question her and others present in the compound when bin Laden was killed. The response from the Pakistani authorities, thus far, has been lukewarm.)

The claim that bin Laden was in Yemen mere months after the 9/11 attacks could, of course, simply be an attempt to spread the blame that Pakistan is currently attracting. Bin Laden's discovery less than a three hours' drive away from Gilani's office has amplified allegations of either complicity or ignorance on the part of Pakistan's much-vaunted intelligence agencies.

But Gilani isn't buying it. The Prime Minister says he isn't even sure that bin Laden had been hiding in the Abbottabad compound for the past six years. The claim, Gilani said, "is not authentic," adding that "terrorists don't normally stay in one place for more than 15 days."
Gilani accepts that there was an "intelligence failure," but insists that it wasn't only Pakistan's. "He was not confined to Pakistan alone," the Prime Minister said. "He was everywhere." And ultimately, Gilani added, bin Laden was not his responsibility.

"If they are concerned about bin Laden, they should be," Gilani said of his U.S. allies. "That's their issue. Bin Laden is not my citizen. When my citizens are being martyred, I'm responsible for that."

Imranpak

Great if what he is saying is true but i have my doubts! He's just telling us furious Pakistanis what we want to hear infact the Yanks have probably advised him to do so.

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan is in this situation today because we have many People in the Political Arena who are Corrupt very Corrupt and they have all Looted Money outside Pakistan and so is their Interest and Cuba has a leader like Fidel Castro and now his Brother,most important they are not asking america for dollars and what our so call leaders doing begging while wearing Armani and Rolex.
Look them in the eyes and say:
We have lost 35000 Pakistanis for your war on terror
We lost more economically than you have provided
Are you with them (India) against us?
Can you STOP the Indian terrorism in Kashmir?
If you (every Tom Dick and Harry) can honestly give us the answer then we are with you otherwise:
The Afghan/Pakistan border is shut
NATO supply line cancelled
You can pack your bags and leave our country
And we will continue our war against our country from within if need be.

Good Example is CUBA they are 25 miles I repeat 25 miles from Key West Florida, embargo on them for the past 60 years, they are still alive and kicking.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bahi ya chooti khabar nahi hay .. is ka mutlab hay kay pakistan aab America ko support nahi karay ga.. yani 10 saal pehlay ka america challange hum ab accept kar rahay hain. ya baat Gilani ki ukat say bari hay is lia wo nahi keh sakta aur na hi is tarhan ki koi baat cnn ya aur tv channels may hay..

Cooperation between CIA and ISI ended, says PM Gilani
space2.jpg

Updated on: Thursday, May 12, 2011 6:29:58 PM
sendbinary.aspx
Staff Report
ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani said on Thursday that cooperation between the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) has ended after Abbottabad operation.

The PM said in his recent interview to a foreign magazine that Pakistan has differences with the United States (US) regarding war on terror.

Gilani said the trust deficit has greatly increased between Pakistan and the US after the Abbottabad operation in which the most wanted Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was killed. SAMAA

http://www.samaa.tv/newsdetail.aspx?ID=31900

Kiya SAMAA TV nay bhi Jhoti Khabar dee hay?

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Next wikileaks might reveal that our PM has informed tha american ambassador about his dodging comments to decieve his own public.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
your comments do not correspond to the quote you have added in your profile :)

۔۔

Kindly explain your comment!!!

By the way... the following post explains my point...

پاكستان ایك نور ہے ۔۔۔ اور نو ر كو زوال نہیں۔۔۔ مگر ہم اس نور كے اہل نہیں۔۔۔

Last edited: